Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Johto Regional RP (New attempt)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Johto Regional RP (New attempt) Empty
PostSubject: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:05 pm

This is just a basic rp for the johto pokemon region, template for signup is the same as the old region rps I did.

Johto Regional RP (New attempt) Pkmn_t11

Last edited by JeffMandM on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Lyris Whittaker
(pronounce LIE-rees)
Female
Johto Regional RP (New attempt) Lyris_10

Quilla the Skorupi:
Chairo the Sentret:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:20 am

Name: Anthony Vargas
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Azalea Town
Pokemon:
Stryke the Scyther
Ability: Technician
Moves:
Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Night Slash
Focus Energy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Name: Miles King

Hometown: Violet City

Starting Pokemon: Riolu, named Alex.

Starter pokemon's moveset:

1. Sky Uppercut (egg move)
2. Quick Attack
3. Foresight
4. Endure
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 am

kirby, sorry to say, but you didn't follow the directions, you were supposed to post either an image of the character or a paragraph describing the character. narrowed down to me, reena, and ss. no more accepted bios after us. I will start us off. I'm going to have this opening follow what I had in soulsilver, cause I wanna get this started. Sorry if it seems unimaginative. besides, soulsilver died, so what's the point in using a new one? Lugia AND Ho-oh are available in this one.)

Nighttime in Johto. The busy sounds of the day had given way to the peaceful sounds of night. Hoothoots made their cries as the residents of Johto slept, at least some of them. Over the whirl islands flew a mysterious pokemon, a legendary beast. This beast was none other than Lugia.

(Real start of rp now.)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

Jeff shut his alarm off, and sat up. His vulpix at his feet, he smiled. "Morning Jay." He said, yawning. "Pix. Vulpix!" He chuckled, and got out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:24 am

"Anthony! Get up! It's 10 o'clock already!" His mom yelled up at him. Anthony sighed, acquiescing and getting out of his bed. He had slept in his clothes last night, so he didn't need to get dressed. Grabbing the Pokeball on his dresser, he let out the Pokemon inside. "Good morning Stryke. Wait here, I'll be in the bathroom." Jude walked down the hallway and into the bathroom, turning on the sink. He splashed some hot water onto his face, then went back to his room. "Alright Stryke, ready to go somewhere?"
"Scy." Stryke responded in a monotone voice. Anthony grabbed his backpack and walked down the hallway and out the door, with the Scyther following. He then turned back and yelled into his house, "Bye Mom, I'm going off on an adventure."
"Don't forget to keep in touch!" His mother yelled after him, but he was already far down the road.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 pm

(Hey Jeff can you post a pic of your own character too? |D)

Always rather punctual, Lyris had woken up rather early and had gotten herself showered and dressed in a calm manner. She had already packed her bag the night before, though Quilla, the lazy little Skorupi, was still fast asleep on the end of Lyris' neatly made bed.
Today was of course the day she would begin her Pokemon journey. Lyris and Quilla would step out into the wide world together and begin their long peregrinate across Johto. Smiling, Lyris poked the Skorupi awake, letting her clamber up onto her shoulder. Grabbing her bag, she then headed back downstairs.

A short hug and goodbye later, Lyris' father was waving her off as she wandered down the pathway and headed off towards the edge of New Bark Town, aiming for Route 29.
Quilla made a little yawning sound before waving her tail in farewell to Lyris' dad. The Skorupi then settled back on Lyris' shoulder, attempting to catch a little more shuteye.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:49 pm

I thought you'd know what Jeff looks like, it's in most of my other rp's.)

Jeff carried Jay out and walked over to the gate to New Bark. he had to wait for his friend and this new girl to join up with him...
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:00 am

Anthony had been walking for some time now, following Route 33 towards Union Cave so he could get to New Bark and meet with Jeff. Stryke followed behind him, watching out for wild Pokemon who may attack them. The two of them continued walking, eventually getting to Union Cave's entrance. "Well Stryke, guess we have to go through here again. Fun." Anthony's last word was said with a ton of sarcasm, as the first time he had gone through, he had gotten lost for a few hours. "Ther." The two of them walked into the entrance, prepared to face the hellish amounts of Zubats.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Upon reaching Route 29, Lyris gently tapped the Skorupi's bluish-purple scales, waking her from her slumber. Quilla's bright teal eyes blinked open and gazed at her trainer, judging her for a moment before yawning and shaking her body, waking herself up a bit more.
Smiling, Lyris grinned at her, "It's a nice day out. I figured we should attempt to train a little on the way to Cherrygrove."
Quilla perked up a little at the mention of doing something interesting and clicked her jaws together. "Skorrupi!" she cried cheerfully.

A little happier now that Quilla was up and about, Lyris glanced around for something that might be useful for training. Lyris was aiming to be a coordinator, which meant she needed to work on some unique technique's for her contest bouts. She figured that now was as good a time as any to work on one.
Spotting a wild Sentret, Lyris pointed it out to Quilla. The Skorupi promptly scuttled down from Lyris' shoulder and prepared herself for Lyris' commands.
"Okay. I have one idea to try out for now. We can test it here and maybe develop other techniques later," she whispered, crouching down next to Quilla. Both watched the Sentret from behind some shrubbery.
"I want you to use Knock Off so that your tail glows with those black sparks. Then use Poison Sting, hitting the needles with your tail to create a -hopefully- poisonous dark attack," she smiled.

Quilla nodded to Lyris, her long, sturdy tail already laced with the silent black sparks. The Skorupi leaped out of the shrubbery, using Poison Sting. The needles were fired into the air, quickly falling back downward. With much skill and precision, indicating a lot of prior practice and training, Quilla hit all of the needles with one swing, sending a volley of them headed towards the Sentret.
The needles were spinning from the force of the Knock Off move, creating a swirl of purple and black surrounding each one. The black however, was slightly more dominant, giving the needles a more sinister look.

The Sentret, surprised by the attack, could not dodge all of the needles in time. It was weakened quite a bit by the combination, also becoming poisoned by the Poison Sting. Blinking, Lyris realised that something wasn't right with the Sentret. Whereas normal poison seemed to take it's time to affect anything, the result of her combination appeared to have had an extreme effect. It was a much more vicious brand of poison, judging from how ill the scout Pokemon now looked.

Gently moving closer to the Sentret, Lyris slowly moved her hand closer until she was able to touch It. It looked like it wanted to run away, but it was scared of Quilla, who could have easily stopped it in this state.
"It's okay," blinked Lyris, scratching behind the Sentret's ear. She hoped that the gentle contact would help calm it down so she could help.
After a minute or so of hesitation, the Sentret finally seemed to relax. Lyris smiled, coaxing it a little closer so that she could lift it into her arms without making a sudden movements that might scare it. After successfully doing so, Lyris watched, smiling slightly as the Senret curled up in her arms, seeking the warmth of the human's body.

Quilla looked a little confused, but Lyris just smiled awkwardly. She'd need to take the Sentret back to New Bark Town and ask for the professor's help in curing it.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Jeff waited at the edge of town for his friend. "ugh, what is taking him so long?" He thought to himself. "He should be here by now." The Vulpix rubbed against his leg and he unconsciously knelt down, petted it, and stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:06 am

Anthony and Stryke stumbled out of Union Cave, exhausted after about an hour inside. "Finally, no more Zubats. Why in Arceus' name do they exist everywhere?" Stryke shrugged, both as an answer and not knowing how to respond. "Well, Jeff's still waiting, we'd better hurry up. The two continued north, up route 32. A few minutes later, they had stopped again. "Hm...I think we should try and catch it." Anthony said, looking towards a Mareep on the path in front of them. "It looks like a wild, so... Stryke, let's do this! hit it with a Vacuum Wave!"

(Jeff, you okay with me catching a Pokemon this early?)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:25 pm

(Yeah I'm fine with it.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:53 pm

(I'm so confused. Why does it take like literally maybe half an hoúr to get from Azalea Town to New Bark? It may seem short ingame but it just seems unrealistic that -in a rp point a view- you could travel through two cities, a cave and all those routes in that small amount of time.

Edit: I realise this might have been confusing since Shadow's character isn't actually at New Bark yet. What I meant was, Jeff's char is just there waiting for him whilst he's still a long way away, two cities and some routes in fact, from New Bark. Unless Jeff was RPing from a point of view hours in the future from what Anthony and Lyris are currently experiencing, it wouldn't make sense for his char to be waiting there at the edge of new bark, because Anthony is still hours away from getting there.

I mean i'm fine with it being this |D And i'm sorry if it seems like i'm nitpicking or anything but it's just the way I am I guess. I like everything to make sense and be organised.)

Edit 2: (I'm just gonna post because I can't be bummed to hold up the RP to fix shiz or clear up shiz.)

Walking at a fast pace, but not so fast that Quilla couldn't keep up, Lyris made her way back towards New Bark Town. She made a mental note to be more careful about the way in which she used that move combination next time. It would be useful in battle, yes, but the damage it could do to the victim was actually rather disturbing.

The Sentret shivered in Lyris' arms and she stopped for a moment, crouching down.
"Climb up," she blinked to the Skorupi. Quilla didn't hesitate and scrambled up her trainer's arm and perched on her shoulder once more. The Skorupi kept an eye on the poisoned Sentret as Lyris stood back up to her full height and began running. She didn't want the poor Pokemon to suffer for any longer than was necessary for her to get the help it needed.

The set of buildings that made up New Bark Town drew nearer and nearer until Lyris was running among them on the sandy pathways. She passed her own house once again, not stopping to see if her mother was in the front garden on this fine, sunny day. Lyris kept up her even speed and pace, eventually reaching the laboratory.

Using her elbow, she pushed down the door handle. Then, leaning on the door with her shoulder, she pushed it open and stepped inside. She hadn't stopped to knock because she didn't want to be waiting when the Sentret's condition could be getting worse. It wasn't all that bad though since her mother was quite friendly with Professor Elm due to her taking in injured Pokemon or abandoned eggs to raise and give to people who were willing and able to look after them.

"Professor?" she called, hoping that he was here and not out studying something.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun May 05, 2013 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Elm was at his wall-fixed computer, working on entering some research. When he heard a girl say Professor, he turned around. "Yes?" He said calmly to the girl.

------------------------

Jeff sat at the pole of a fence, still waiting for his friend. Jay was sleeping right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) Empty

Back to top Go down

Johto Regional RP (New attempt)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next