Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Johto Regional RP (New attempt)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is just a basic rp for the johto pokemon region, template for signup is the same as the old region rps I did.

Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 Pkmn_t11

Last edited by JeffMandM on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:42 pm

The battle wasn't a long one, as every time the Mareep attacked, Stryke dodged around it and hit it with another attack. Finally, the Mareep tired out and collapsed to the ground, panting. "Okay, now's my chance." Anthony pulled out a Pokeball and threw it at the Mareep, hitting it on the forehead and pulling it into the Pokeball. The Pokeball rolled three times before finally emitting a loud clicking noise, signalling the capture of the Pokemon. Anthony walked over to it and picked it up, attaching it to his belt. "We'll get you all healed up when we get to Violet City." Anthony turned back to face Stryke, who was still patiently waiting. "We're almost to Violet City. You've done good so far and deserve a rest, Stryke. Return." Anthony held up the Pokeball and returned Stryke to it, walking for a few more minutes before reaching the edge of Violet City.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Smiling a little as she realised the professor was here and she wouldn't need to worry her father with something like this so early after she had started her journey, she walked over to him. Lyris explained how she had been trying out an early concept for a contest move and had poisoned the Sentret that she now held in her arms.
"...and I was hoping you could do something to help him," she finished, the Sentret still neatly cradled in her arms. Quilla was still positioned on Lyris' shoulder. The Skorupi was keeping a close eye on the Sentret, feeling that it was her own fault that it had been so badly poisoned.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:40 pm

"I'll take care of it." Elm replied, gently.
----------------
Jeff was busy working with his Pokedex, modding it to have a normal female voice, as opposed to the robot-like female voice. Jay still was asleep at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:15 am

"Thank you!" Anthony yelled over his shoulder to Nurse Joy as he walked out of Violet City's Pokemon Center. While there, he had gotten both Mareep and Stryke healed. Realizing how late it was getting, Anthony decided to pick up his pace on getting to New Bark. Once he got through the eastern checkpoint of the city, Anthony began a mad dash down Route 31, climbing down the ledges and running up the staircase, then continuing at this pace for about five minutes. Finally, he reached the sign noting the end of Route 31 and the beginning of Roue 30. Wow, that was tiring. I'm really out of shape, aren't I? Well, I'm almost there, can't stop now. Anthony began the long process of climbing down the insane amount of ledges on this route, determined to make it to Cherrygrove in the next ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Lyris gently handed the poisoned Sentret to the professor. She watched for a moment as he attempted to judge exactly how bad the poison was, before she wandered over to a nearby table and sat down. Quilla hopped down from her shoulder, nuzzling her hand with the non-poisonous side of her claws in an attempt to comfort Lyris.
Smiling sadly, Lyris ran her fingers along the Skorupi's scales as if petting her.
"I'm sorry. You must feel bad about what happened as well..." she frowned, putting her head on her arms. She had decided that she didn't want to leave again without making sure the Sentret was alright.

------------------------

It was likely about half hour or so before the professor returned from tending to the Sentret. Hearing footsteps, Lyris sat up and turned around. The professor smiled warmly at her, indicating that despite her worries, all was well. Lyris held back a sigh of relief.
"The Sentret will be fine, Lyris," he smiled, "Though he'll need to be looked after for the next few days, just to be sure."
Lyris nodded, "Well I can take care of that so it doesn't take up too much of your time..."
Professor Elm nodded, "If you're sure. Though remember this Sentret is wild and may not welcome your care at first."
Lyris nodded again, the professor giving a nod of his own before moving on.
"I also made up some more of the antidote I gave it, so that if it ever happens again you won't need to worry so much," he smiled, handing Lyris eight of the antidotes, "If you ever need any more just give me a call and i'll get some sent to you. Your Skorupi's poison is more effective here than one might first expect because it's native to Sinnoh and the Pokemon here don't have full immunity to the exact poison it secretes. That and the combination of a dark type move... Just be careful and be sure to keep plenty of antidotes on hand."

Lyris nodded again, briefly turning to Quilla. She hadn't acknowledged the poison type's full power before. Apparently is was more effective than she had first thought. She quickly checked to make sure she still had Elm's number as Elm turned to fetch the Sentret, carrying it over to where Lyris was now stood. Quilla quickly hopped back up onto her shoulder.
"Here we are," he smiled, the Sentret now curled up in Lyris arms, presumably to fall asleep.
"Thankyou, Professor," smiled Lyris, grateful for his help.
"You are very welcome. Good luck on your journey, Lyris," he grinned.
Lyris smiled, "So dad told you then." She got a short not in reply.
"Ah, I should have known," she chuckled, turning to leave, glancing down to make sure that Sentret was comfortable.
"I'll see you around, professor!" waved Lyris, exiting the lab and stepping back out into the cool, fresh air.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Patience was now getting the worse of Jeff, as his patience grew thin. He sighed. "Long journey ahead of us, and so he leaves me here to wait for him, couldn't he have just been here already?" He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Anthony had passed through Cherrygrove City about 10 minutes ago and was almost to New Bark. Wow, look at the time. Hopefully Jeff won't be too ticked when I get there. He walked along for about five more minutes, hopping down the occasional ledge. Finally, he reached New Bark. The first thing he noticed was a figure by the gate of the town. As he got closer, he realized it was Jeff, who had probably been waiting for him for a while. "Hey Jeff! Sorry I took so long, it took longer to get through Union Cave then I thought."

(Sorry for the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:35 am

Lyris wandered at a leisurely down the sandy paths of New Bark Town, constantly checking on the Sentret, making sure that it was alright. Slowly but surely, she made her way back towards Route 29. She spotted two males as she drew nearer and hoped that they wouldn't give her any trouble as she went on her way. Quilla watched carefully with her cyan eyes, analysing the new presences.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:16 am

"Well, it's about time. Ready to go with me to get my Pokedex? I still need to get it but it shouldn't be that long. After that, we can head out for real this time." Jeff replied. "And that's fine, I need to learn the value of patience anyways." He chuckled. "Elm's converting it for me, so it's over at his lab."
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:34 am

"What is he converting it for? I feel like you've told me before, but I can't really remember. Anyways, sorry again. So should we head over then?" As he turned to the direction of the lab, Anthony noticed a girl headed in their direction. Anthony nudged Jeff, then asked him, "Do you know her?"

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:40 am

Lyris' pace slowed slightly when she noticed one of the people ahead looking at her. She didn't recognise him and so guessed he must live somewhere else. New Bark Town was small enough that you knew faces, if not names or the people personally. The person next to the unfamiliar face was in fact familiar, though Lyris hadn't the foggiest who he actually was.
She turned her gaze back to the Sentret as it shifted in her arms, checking that it was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:10 pm

"I think I have seen her before. Might be nice if it was more than us two on this journey." jeff replied and so he went up to Lyris. "Um, hi..." He said, a little shy.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Barging in rather obnoxiously, Anthony asked the girl, "Hey, would you be interested in going on a journey with us? I'm Anthony and this is my friend Jeff." Anthony gestured to Jeff, then went right back to talking. "I almost forgot, Jeff, I caught a new Pokemon on the way over here."

Last edited by Shadowscyther on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Lyris blinked, "Uhm... sure, I guess. It might be worth having some company on a journey like this." She paused, wondering why on earth she'd just agreed to travel with two people she didn't really know.
Quilla hadn't made any move to say that these two were the crowd she didn't want to mix in, and with her pretty good senses that was reassuring at least. Lyris pet the Sentret in her arms again, "So, uh... I'm Lyris. And this is Quilla." Lyris motioned to the Skorupi as she introduced her.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:17 pm

"well, then. Let's go." Jeff said, pointing towards their route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Johto Regional RP (New attempt)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next