Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Johto Regional RP (New attempt)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is just a basic rp for the johto pokemon region, template for signup is the same as the old region rps I did.

Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 Pkmn_t11

Last edited by JeffMandM on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Stryke took the full force of the attack, flying back a few feet, then skidding to a stop, before standing back up. "Stryke, jump and try Night Slash again!" The scyther propelled himself up into the air, then used his wings to dive towards the Skorupi, ready to hit it with the dark type attack.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:21 am

"Knock Off, Poison Sting! Same tactics as this morning!" called Lyris, Quilla immediately leaping into action. She used Poison Sting, shooting the spines upwards so that their trajectory would quickly reverse, coming back down again. The Skorupi then used Knock Off, hitting the poisoned spines as they fell back down to earth and combining the power of both the poison type and dark type move. The purple, poisoned needles shooting towards the Scyther were now spinning, a swirl of purple and black surrounding each one.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:12 pm

"Well, this is unexpected. You certainly have an interesting battle style, Lyris. But then again, I should expect no less from a coordinator. Stryke, let's hope we can pull this off. Vacuum Wave, full power! Try and push those needles back!" Stryke's wings began vibrating extremely fast as he spun his scythes, then swung them in Quilla's direction, generating a wave of air that collided with the incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:34 am

"Knock Off again! Send them right back!"
Black sparks danced across the surface of Quilla's tail. Before any of the dark needles could hit her, she hit them back with the accuracy of a sniper, sending them right back at the Scyther, knowing her own power much better than Stryke did.
"Skorrup!" cried Quilla as the spines when speeding back toward Stryke.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:15 am

"Stryke, into the air! Don't let those needles hit you!" Stryke nodded, acknowledging the command, then sprung up into the air again, sustaining flight with his wings. The needles continued on below Stryke, staying on their flight path and causing Anthony to duck to the ground. I need to act fast; Stryke can't stay in the air for long. "Let's try this one more time! Use Quick Attack to get close and hit it with Night Slash!" Stryke sighed, getting tired of this combo failing, but followed orders anyways. He moved impossibly fast towards Quilla and when he was a few feet away, swung at her with one of his blades coated in purple energy.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:40 am

"Iron Tail, Knock Off!" called Lyris.
Quilla did as she was bid, using Iron Tail to harden her tail to metal. She then curled herself up as small as she could, using the iron tail to protect herself. For added protection and counter against the Scyther's moves, the black sparks of Knock Off danced across the Skorupi's scales once more.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:41 pm

One of Stryke's blades collided with Quilla's tail, letting out a resounding clang from it hitting metal. He then leapt backwards, keeping his distance to see what damage was done and to wait for orders.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Lyris was about to call out her next command when she heard the Sentret behind her call out. It turned her attention almost immediately, Quilla halting her battle to come and see what was wrong. It seemed there was nothing wrong with the Sentret, only that it was now digging through Lyris' bag.
"Hey!" cried Lyris, running over to try and stop it. However before she could pull the Sentret's paws out of her bag, it had made contact with a pokeball, being drawn inside. The pokeball clicked and Lyris stared at it for a moment before picking it up in disbelief.
"Okay then..." blinked Lyris, letting the Sentret out. Before she could even say anything to it, it had clambered up onto her shoulder and began nuzzling it's furry face against Lyris' cheek in what seemed to be a gesture of affection.
"I guess the pokeball was what you were looking for then..." blinked Lyris quietly, raising an arm to pet the Sentret's head.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:28 am

"We might as well take a break from the battle now. Neither Stryke or Quilla are gaining any ground and all it's doing is tiring them out. Maybe we can finish this some other time, Lyris. You can rest now Stryke, return." Anthony held up the Pokeball, recalling the scyther, then clipped it onto his belt. "If you need me, I'll be trying to bond with Mareep."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:38 pm

"Well, I hope that you CAN bond with her, Tony." Jeff replied, picking up Jay. Suddenly, a flock of Pidgey flew away from their direction. "hmm?" Jeff was confused, and ran towards where the pidgey were coming from. "It MUST be a Pikachu." He thought to himself as he reached where the nest was. and sure enough, it was a Pikachu, a very rare chance to run into one in this area. "I am so catching you, you pikachu." He thought to himself, letting Jay down. Jay had just woken up, and was ready to go. "Quick Jay, before it gets away, use Flamethrower!" Jeff said. The Vulpix's flamethrower hit dead on, burning the pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:06 pm

"Alright then, Anthony," blinked Lyris, bending down so that Quilla could return to her position on her trainer's shoulder. The Skorupi used this chance to introduce herself to the Sentret who seemed to have joined their team for reasons only known to itself.
"I guess I should name you..." blinked Lyris, watching the Sentret as he and Quilla got to know each other, "How about Chairo?"
The Sentret paused, making what looked like an attempt at a shrug before nodding.
"Alright then! Perhaps we should do a bit of training then... since I don't know you too well, how about you show me what you know?"

The Sentret nodded and with a determined look upon it's face, scampered down from Lyris' shoulder and prepared to demonstrate it's moveset. With a bit of time and a more than one demonstration, Lyris figured out that Sentret knew Scratch, Defense Curl, Foresight, Quick Attack and Assist.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:35 am

Anthony had walked off, heading to an area away from Lyris and Jeff before taking Mareep's Pokeball off his belt. "Okay, hopefully she doesn't attack me this time. But just in case..." Anthony pulled a container of Pokemon food out of his backpack and opened it, taking out a few pieces. Picking the Pokeball back up, Anthony pressed the button on the front, sending out the Mareep. The sheep like pokemon looked around for a while before settling her gaze on Anthony. "Okay, I know you're probably mad at me for capturing you, but could you at least consider traveling with me? I won't force you to, so it's your choice."
-Well, I guess it wouldn't be too bad. Especially if I get to travel around, since it did get boring on that Route.-
Anthony chuckled as he held out some of the food to Mareep. "You do know I can't understand you, right? Well, judging by the tone of that, I'm guessing that's a yes. If you're gonna be coming with us, you should have a name. How does Harriet sound?"
-Sure, it's better than just being called my species name.- "Well, that sounded like another yes to me. I'd like to see what you can do later Harriet but for now, I should go meet up with the others. Return." Anthony recalled her then got up, heading out to find either Lyris or Jeff.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:45 am

The Pikachu fell back, and sparks flew from its cheeks. Immediately Jeff told Jay to dodge its thunderbolt. It was almost as if he had encountered someone with a Pikachu enough that he could tell its entire moveset. That or he had been doing his homework. "Return it with Fire Fang!" Immediately Jay bit the Pikachu, reducing its health enough that he could catch it. "Jay, Pokeball incoming!" He told the Vulpix as it moved over. The ball sucked up the pikachu. 1. Dink. 2. Dink. 3. Dink. Flash! He'd caught his prize. He decided to wait for Lyris and Tony to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:52 am

Assist was a move that Lyris was unfamiliar with and so took longer to guess than the others. However when she realised that it meant Sentret could use a randomly chosen move from one of her teammates, she was delighted. If they could come up with a combination idea for each available produced move, maybe they could use it somehow. Or perhaps it would be better to leave that to battle improvisation, especially because of the sheer amount of moves that every Pokemon could learn.

After this spot of training, Lyris found her travelling companions once more.
"On to Cherrygrove?" she asked the two as she arrived.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Anthony looked to the sky and realized how dark it was getting. "Yeah, we should probably try and get there as soon as possible, as it is getting late. So, what'd the two of you do after the battle? I actually got Harriet, my Mareep to agree to come with us and not try to kill me."

(short post, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Johto Regional RP (New attempt)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next