Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beggining of a legend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The beggining of a legend - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

What would happen if Darkrai ever defeated Cresselia?Who would save Sihnoh and the whole word?Noone ever thought about it...but it truly happened!Darkrai is free now,spreading nightmares around,while Arceus can't react.Who will save the world now?Oh god...No defenders.Of course not!There are...you!Create your character here.Here is also the template you ought to follow.
Name:(of trainer)
Pokemon:(Legendaries not allowed)
Gender(of pokemon)
Visual look of trainer:not neccesary)
Lore:(A description of how your char used to live before the spread of darkrai.A few things of what they are up to would be nice as well)
Friends:(you can form alliances with other members)
Wanna join Darkrai?You can!With the same template,just post in the lore section that you are with Darkrai's side.
So,here is my char.In this world,I'll be a scientist with his partner,roserade
Name:Sven
Pokemon:Roserade
Set of moves:
-Protect
-Leaf Storm
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
Lore:Sven is a simple scientist,researching pokemon facts,trying to discover something incredible and become famous.Since he was a kid,though,he had only one to cheer him up:Roserade(nickname:Rosalie).They both grew up together,never splitted.When Darkrai started spreading horror,they both agreed to move aside science and stop Darkrai.He plans defeating Darkrai and get a sample of its DNA,may be useful.
Friends:None

Last edited by riolu77 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:10 pm

"NO DON'T HARM HER!NO!I SURRENDER!JUST DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER!"he swinged his hand again and this time the Medicham attacked(sorry max if you have a problem with this I will edit it)and stroke Elena""RUN ROSALIE"he shouted as they both started running as fast as possible while Medicham was following them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Quickly bringing her foot up Elena blocked the Medicham's attacks. Using her foot she hit the pressure point in the Psychic type's neck.(Sorry Maxi. I'll edit if you need me to.) "Guess it's the hard way then." Elena said, as she was about to snap her fingers. She did not wish to harm anyone, Human or Pokemon. But they were not listening to her. Elena was not going to fail her master. She was going to do what ever it took to get the man to come with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Sven looked back at the Medicham who was in trouble"Leaf Storm"he whispered to Rosalie as she charged her attack with all of her strenght.The cry of the poor Medicham made her feel really sad about him and she wouldn't allow anything to happen to him.He saved them before.But now she will save him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:33 pm

With a sigh Elena looked at the Zorark. "Use Slash." she said. Elena had now pinned Sven to the wall. Her calm face said it all, she was in no mood for games. Taking out a small dagger from her cloak she stabbed Sven in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:38 pm

"Protect Rosalie"was sven's last words before he got stabbed.With a scream of pain"YOU WITCH!"he kneeled in pain.But a scientist always carry his experiments.He got out a poison label and as he grabbed Elena's hand,he plugged the label inside"take this,witch!Paralysing poison!Let's see if poor Darkrai will save you now!"he said with tears in his eyes as he covered the wound of Medicham and together,the 3 of them ran away.The bleeding was serious thought"Rosalie...throw few tears of this medicine to the wound.I'll scream from the pain but you keep on"he said as he dragged the dagger and prepared himself for the pain.He was in such a pain though,that he bit his lips with such force that the down lip started bleeding and the upper was about to."Gah..."he sighed as he fell down"I'll recover soon..."he whispered weakly.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:48 am

Sam stopped as he saw the two Gengar and smirked. "Come on Xion, we've taken on tougher. Let's take care of this." He commented, pulling out his crossbow and pointing it at one. Xion seemed to show almost a grin as her horn on her head started to emit a dark purple aura. "Let's start with a shadow ball at the Gengar, and then let's go for a combo shall we?" Sam said, and the duo went into action. Xion formed a glob of energy at the tip of her horn and sent it flying towards one of the Gengar, while Sam ran towards the other and dove over it, rolling and turning around on his knee to face them again. Reloading his Crossbow, he saw just in time another shadow ball from Xion start heading his way, although a bit slower without as much momentum. Smirking, Sam pulled the trigger and sent the arrow through the shadow ball, before it hit the other Gengar with the ghostly energy from it.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 am

The medicham saw them being pursued by others. She turned a corner and found zash having just smashed the monferno with an uppercut. Zash turned to see the medicham." Help me take care of this nuisance! Follow team attack pattern 3!" With that said zash ran towards the monferno, hittint it hard in the chest with his shoulder. Medicham was preparing for the jump kick as zash lifted the monferno up by the waist. When the monferno was in the air, medicham lepat across the room and kickde the monferno in thr back of the neck with massive force, incapacitating him for the time being."Where is sven? We need to regroup. There are others who will attack." The medicham then ran to where sven was around the corner. Zash picked up his weapons and followed quickly. He saw the blood on svens shoulder and knew that he got injured."dammit, this is why you need to defend yourself. In most battles i go after the trainer, not the fire breathing dragon. Simplifies things." He then tore a part of his shirt sleeve of. He tied it over his shoulder to stop the bleeding from getting too severe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Starkk had been trying his best to defend himself against the two opponents. he was quickly over powered as he felt himself being flung into the wall. With a pained cry he fell to the ground. As for Elena, she had never felt so helpless in all her life. She just got stabbed in the wrist with some kind of poison. "Y-you'll p-pay f-for this." she struggled to say. She was complacently vulnerable, unable to move. No!! I will not fail Master Darkrai!! she thought. "Starkk, Without You!!" Elena shouted. Starkk slowly got up, hearing the song of choice he closed his eyes.

Hearing the words and the melody in his head, he started charging at Zash with Flame Wheel. Back before all of this chaos had happened Elena had wanted to become a singer. She would play her favorite songs for her Pokemon. For Starkk "Without You" was his favorite. "Monferno!!!!!" Starkk shouted his battle cry. Spinning as fast as he could, Starkk was getting closer to the duo.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb7zhunYGik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:25 pm

A dark cloud appeared in front of Elena and Darkrai appeared"Hump.This scientist won't stop playing tricks on us"he sighed as he raised his claw.Shadows engulfed Elena as the poison inside her genes was destroyed"Now stand up.I wouldn't let you alove.Losing a faithful servant would be crucial for our plan"then he turned to Starkk's side"Nonsence!"and opened a dark void portal and grabbed inside Zash and Medicham"I'll be taking care of them.Meet me at my throne"his last words as he left.
Meanwhile,Sven recovered from the terrifying pain.Seeing him back at full health,Rosalie couldn't hold her excitement and tears fell upon the ground as she hugged her trainer("I'm glad you are okay")she sobbed"I wouldn't travel awaywithout you"he replied as he hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:28 pm

"Medicham dont let him tunr you remember that!"zash said that before darkrai pulled them into the void.he fell put into the same room he had charged in before and saw darkrai. He stood up and asked"what do you want? Your fear tactics wont work on me, so dont even waste your time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 pm

"Fool.Word have conquences.This is MY domain."he replied to Zash as he got close to him.His blue eyes strated sparkling"But I like this.I'll make a good use of your braveness!".He then looked at Cresselia"You see her?The only pokemon who could stop me is defeated.What are you trying for?Join me.And your powers will be enforced.Join the dark and you won't regret it.Or..."he raised his claw as shadows made Medicham float"She won't have a good time!".The tone of his voice was now more intimidating as ever"Noone will stop me!".But all out of sudden"Stop it Darkrai!"and the Medicham fell on the ground"Darkness will not preveil!"as Sven and Rosalie entered the scene"If you want to have a fight,then we are ready!".The Darkrai looked at Sven angrily"You dare interfere?!As you wish...".From the ground,shadows started floating.Everything around was shaking as Darkrai seemed to becoming even more dark.He raised his claws and called upon his full power"FOOLS!"*Elena,time to post as Cresselia from now;3pika join me.And yes,the final battle is about to begin)
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Zash was standing still through all of this. Darkrai just made a fatal mistake, he just said cresselia is the only one that could stop him. He didnt get stronger, he just got control of cresselia. "Medicham we need to free cresselia! Help me find a way to get her free! She still is alive, communicate with her through telepathy! Brute strength wont help us here." He and medicham then circled around and got to cresselia. "You figure out how to free her, i'll watch our backs." He then turned around. He rolled his shoulder and cracked his neck. He was going to use all of his martial arts training to hold off any people or pokemon that come here. He drew his combat knife and got into a defensive/counter striking position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:23 pm

"Fools!"as he raised his hand and Gengars and Zoroarks attacked.Too many for Zash to handle for sure"Elena...come forward!And you,pesky pokemon and trainer,be gone!".With a great force,Darkrai chanelled forbidden black energy,throwing with epic force Zash and Medicham back to the wall.A cloud of energy got around them,as it made them sleepy"See a nightmare which never ends!Feel it!"and turned back to sven"Now...you...".But this wasnt the end"What?You'll try to sleep me too?Ha,nice joke!"as Sven got out the Lunar Wing"What?!"Darkrai shouted suprised"Elena,get the Lunar Wing!"he commanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:13 pm

"Yes Master." Elena said, It took her a few moments to recover. Shaking her head she charged at the scientist to get the Lunarwing. "Starkk Mack Punch!" she shouted. Starkk went at the man and his Pokemon. As soon as he was close enough Starkk stopped in his tracks trying to attack. "Starkk what's wrong? why did you stop?!" Elena shouted. I will not allow you to harm anyone else Darkrai! You are just using this girl's suffering to make her to do your bidding! Elena please don't make me hurt Starkk! Cresselia said addressing to everyone. Elena stopped in her tracks, glaring at the imprisoned pokemon. "You wouldn't-" she stopped after hearing a pained cry from the Monferno.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Zash felt darkrais hold on him weaken. He was distracted which was all he needed.zash used his will to break free of darkrais hold. He then rushed over to where elena was. He grabbed her from behind and turned her around. He elbowed her in the stomach, then when she doubled over, he put his arm across her neck and gripped under her shoulder. He then did a wheel drop, making her land on the ground. He then grabbed her arm, pulled it across her, rolling her on to her back, he jumped to the opposite side and smashed his foot into her shoulder blade as he pulled her arm. He did this all in three seconds and wasnt sure if it was effective to shatter a shoulder blade if she is a dark being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beggining of a legend
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next