Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beggining of a legend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The beggining of a legend - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

What would happen if Darkrai ever defeated Cresselia?Who would save Sihnoh and the whole word?Noone ever thought about it...but it truly happened!Darkrai is free now,spreading nightmares around,while Arceus can't react.Who will save the world now?Oh god...No defenders.Of course not!There are...you!Create your character here.Here is also the template you ought to follow.
Name:(of trainer)
Pokemon:(Legendaries not allowed)
Gender(of pokemon)
Visual look of trainer:not neccesary)
Lore:(A description of how your char used to live before the spread of darkrai.A few things of what they are up to would be nice as well)
Friends:(you can form alliances with other members)
Wanna join Darkrai?You can!With the same template,just post in the lore section that you are with Darkrai's side.
So,here is my char.In this world,I'll be a scientist with his partner,roserade
Name:Sven
Pokemon:Roserade
Set of moves:
-Protect
-Leaf Storm
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
Lore:Sven is a simple scientist,researching pokemon facts,trying to discover something incredible and become famous.Since he was a kid,though,he had only one to cheer him up:Roserade(nickname:Rosalie).They both grew up together,never splitted.When Darkrai started spreading horror,they both agreed to move aside science and stop Darkrai.He plans defeating Darkrai and get a sample of its DNA,may be useful.
Friends:None

Last edited by riolu77 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:05 pm

"Dammit she got away. Hmph. Alone with my pokemon in the dark void. Not a good position." Zash then slung the SMG over his shoulder. He drew his semi-automatic pistol and tactical knife. He knew it wouldnt kill, but it could stun and cause pain at least.he kept walking down corridors checking corners and kept looking at his back. He also kept his drone near him sensing anything that might try to sneak up on him. He then got to one room. It then All of a sudden changed. It became eterna, but there was no sun or stars. His squad was there, but they were swiftly killed by beings that were radiating darkness. you cant hide your fears from me, you cant even hide yourself or others. I am everywhere, but nowhere at the same time. I AM DARKRAI!. He has gone through this same instance in his dream. He felt the usual projection of fear that pierced his very mental defenses.

He began to stop and was nearly petrified. Then a vision flashed across his eyes. His team, when they graduated from spec-ops training. They were together since they were 8. And they still are alive and counting on him."NO! I have been through many jobs that have brought primal fear. I have been to hell and back, but i refuse to give up now. If it were just for me i would give up. But this is bigger than me. I dont need to hide anything from you. My fear is of what will happen if you succeed, the only thing this does is push me forward to finish this. You of all things should know that. You are fear incarnate. Fear paralyzes most, but it can push people forward. Fear is what gives people cause and reason to push forward through the conflict. I AM MY OWN PERSON! MY MIND, MY RULES!!!"

With that said the vision disappeared. Darkrai is not the first to try to use his fears to stop him. He needed a rest after that mental struggle. He kneeled down and took out his field computer. He tried to use the gps but it said that no signal could be received."so this is another dimension entirely? Dammit no transcontinental support." He took out the orb that is on the back of the computer. He typed in a drone command:map out vicinity. He then attached the strange orb to the back of the drone. It then had a bright red light hitting all sides of the cavern, and the drone flew off. He looked on the computer, and a 3D map of the area was being made. He would have to find sven first. He felt a chill run through him and knew: darkrai sent someone to get him. He grabbed the combat knife and got into a defensive position. He needed it to finish mapping. He would defend here until the, so he let medichan out."medichan, be ready to fight. Your psychic will be ineffective, so we will fight together. Remember teamwork is key. Get ready." With that said medicham got into a balanced fighting stance, ready for any foe they run into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Darkrai appeared in front of Starkk's trainer.He seem pleased to see Sven and Rosalie being in captivity"Well done..."he said with an unseen smile as he raised his hand to release the Roserade from the burning prison.He then looked at Sven"You'll make a good use.Trust me"he said as he laughed evily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:11 am

"I guess that does leave the all important question...
Which might you two be on?". The man pointed to the Sam and the absol with his cane.
The mightyena let out the faintest start of a low growl. It seemed to know it was that this was the apex of the conversation. Whatever happened next, he'd be ready.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:19 am

Sam's smirk continued to stay the way it was, and he noticed out of the corner of his eye the group of people entering a dark portal into what looked like to be the dark world from what he knew. That portal's going to stay there long enough for me to sort this out quickly here. I'll be there in a little bit. He decided before setting his gaze back onto the other man. "I'm on the side of the world. I want to keep it the way it is and preserve it. And right now that means I'm a bit opposed to whatever Darkrai has planned for it." He responded, getting himself ready for the man's response in case he wasn't exactly on his side. Getting a sense for her partner's thoughts, the Absol also made notice of the Mightyena's growling and started to let out a low growl of her own, almost anticipating a move from the other duo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:20 am

The man nodded, he seemed to be processing this in his mind.
"I see..." He paused... and then let out a deep, thunderous laughter.
"Then I will enjoying seeing you on the other side battlefield my boy. I'm sure it will be a stupendous fight with a climax worth writing about."
He glanced over at the dark portal he noticed Sam eying.
"But for now I believe your friends are in need of your help." He stepped to the side and courteously tipped his hat.
"May the best win, because I assure you, he will."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:32 am

Sam walked over to the edge of the building where he could see a fire escape leading down to the streets and glanced back at the man.
"Yeah, I'm sure it will be something. I guess we'll meet again there, and I'm sure it will be enough to fuel your writing needs. But for now, just make sure you get there. You never know what could happen to you in these areas." He commented, before hopping over the edge of the building and getting onto the fire escape. The Absol glanced over at the other two again and glared for a moment, as if to say that they could finish things later before hopping over and landing onto the fire escape next to her partner as the two made their way down the metal stairs and onto the street. Running towards the portal, they entered it, wondering what they would face on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Darkrai immediatly got informed about the two arrivals who were apperantly late.He appeared from a dark cloud"Welcome.So you came Sam.Excellent"he said while he laughed evily as he raised his hand and created a dark prison around Sam.But he lost his concetration when Cresselia chanelled the little portion of power which had remained before her powers were weakened totally,freeing Sam"You witch!"he said angrily as he turned back to her and hit her with a dark orb,faithing her.A great chance for Sam to escape indeed.
Meanwhile,Sven opened his eyes to see Darkrai's throne.He saw the Darkrai who hit Cresselia"stop it!"he shouted"Let her go,coward!"Sven knew Darkrai found him important for his plan to rule the world,so he wasn't afraid at all.Darkrai couldn't harm him"You dare disturb me?!"Darkrai replied as he gazed at his eyes.For a moment,Darkrai forgot about Sam,so if he had left was unknown to him.He looked at his assistant and Starkk's trainer"Catch the rest.Now!"
*Rp that you escaped.Darkrai wants you for his plan*
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Meanwhile, the drone just returned after making a map of the void. He put the sphere back on the computer." Medicham. It says there are a few people in a certain room. Ill bet that is where they are. We need to get them out. We will head there. You know the drill: cover to cover, back to back, and check your corners. The usual. Lets go." With that said zash and the medicham advanced. He keep the gun close to his shoulder in case that haxorus and trainer came back. He was advancing towards the throne room, to try to help anyone in there. He would be ready to cause as much panic as possible. He was ready to throw out his only incendiary grenade to cause as much damage as possible."medicham here is what we would do: identify the area, pick targets, then ill throw the grenade. You smash as much as you can with psychic and throw people around. Ill evac the VIP's. that is plan." Medicham nodded, and they advanced towards the VIP location cautiously. They weren't taking any surprise attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:04 pm

"You idiot!You'll never make it!Leave Rosalie alone!Don't you dare if you do anything to her,I'll kill you!"Darkrai got suprised"Really?!You...defeat me.How noble for a scientist.Shut up!"he said and and hurt Sven by clawing him"Hehe...fool!".Sven held his wound as he looked evily at Darkrai"You'll pay!"he shouted once more.Rosalie started reacting as well,and used her moved to get out of her prison.But this didn't do anything at all("Get me out of here!")she shouted to Darkrai"Fools...both of you!".But as he returned back at his throne,he saw the grenade"What?!"but he couldn't react so he just got into a portal to escape the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Sam blinked as he immediately was surrounded by a dark energy when he had entered. He didn't feel any effects of fear, but they did serve a purpose as a bit of a barrier, locking him in. At least, until Cresellia weakened it. With this opportunity Sam pulled his crossbow out and pointed it at the ground by Darkrai's feet, firing it there. Luckily, the arrow happened to have an explosive on the end as opposed to being a normal one and Sam immediately turned to get out of the area along with the Absol that came with him. He could help the others later, but he wouldn't be much help captured or dead, whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:16 pm

"Medicham now! Use the psychic tornado technique!" Medicham focused and objects started flying around the room erattically. "SVEN! Lets get out of here now!" He the. Saw the fire around rosalie. He then dived through the fire quickly and felt a quick bit of pain, that was lingering. He picked up rosalie and shouted"Medicham, use psychic to get rosalie out! Quickly!"medicham picked her and him out. "Book it. Lets split!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:18 pm

"Okay!Thank you!"he shouted as he and Rosalie ran away("We need to hide.Darkrai will find us")Rosalie commented"You are right.Let's go!"he replied to her and they both ran as fast as they could"FOOLS!"darkrai shouted"WHERE ARE MY SERVANTS?!APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME!"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Zash ran around a corner to a long corridor.he stopped at the end of the corridor and crouched, looking down the sight."i got this section medicham! You stay with sven and the roserade. Make sure they dont try anything else. If they are attacking him, call me and ill come guns blazing." He then put all ofhis attention on the corridor. Medicham then ran to sven and the roserade ready to attack anything that jumps out at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Sven looked at the Medicham who was coming"Thanks lord god.Rosalie is too tired to fight"he said revieled."Rosalie,hang on.Now I can restore you"he told her as he got out his elixirs and potions to restore the faithened Rosalie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Elena had been running after the newcomer that Darkrai had told her to go after. Starkk on the other hand was told to stay with Darkrai if he was in need of assistance. Master Darkrai, Starkk is there by your side. Just tell him what to do and where he should go. He will do it. Elena thought communicating with her master through Telepathy.

Starkk was with Darkrai even when he had left when he saw the grenade. "Mon monferno?(What do you need me to do, Darkrai?)" the Monferno asked the Darkrai. He still didn't trust this Pokemon. the nightmare that Elena had been having, reliving the events of the past. Darkrai was manipulating his trainer to feel alone and scared that she was going to loose him. Starkk would never let anything or anyone hurt his close friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beggining of a legend
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next