Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beggining of a legend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The beggining of a legend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

What would happen if Darkrai ever defeated Cresselia?Who would save Sihnoh and the whole word?Noone ever thought about it...but it truly happened!Darkrai is free now,spreading nightmares around,while Arceus can't react.Who will save the world now?Oh god...No defenders.Of course not!There are...you!Create your character here.Here is also the template you ought to follow.
Name:(of trainer)
Pokemon:(Legendaries not allowed)
Gender(of pokemon)
Visual look of trainer:not neccesary)
Lore:(A description of how your char used to live before the spread of darkrai.A few things of what they are up to would be nice as well)
Friends:(you can form alliances with other members)
Wanna join Darkrai?You can!With the same template,just post in the lore section that you are with Darkrai's side.
So,here is my char.In this world,I'll be a scientist with his partner,roserade
Name:Sven
Pokemon:Roserade
Set of moves:
-Protect
-Leaf Storm
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
Lore:Sven is a simple scientist,researching pokemon facts,trying to discover something incredible and become famous.Since he was a kid,though,he had only one to cheer him up:Roserade(nickname:Rosalie).They both grew up together,never splitted.When Darkrai started spreading horror,they both agreed to move aside science and stop Darkrai.He plans defeating Darkrai and get a sample of its DNA,may be useful.
Friends:None

Last edited by riolu77 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:26 pm

zash could feel a dark presence. It was radiating fear. He knew there was nothing to fear, but couldn't shake off his fear. He looked for the pokeball that had medichan, but couldn't find it. He the. Searched for his automatic rifle, but couldnt find that either."what will you do when you have nothing. You are all alone, what can YOU possibly do? Nothing, is all there will ever be for you. You fear me, just like everyone else. Fear is your downfall. There is no hope, no existence, just torment and fear." Zash had a sudden surge of fear. But this is not a weakness, but a strength."This is where you are wrong darkrai! Fear is only a weakness if you let it stop you. I REFUSE to be controlled. I REFUSE to give up hope. I REFUSE to hand my will over to you, but most of all, I REFUSE TO LET YOU HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE! These are my dreams darkrai, and i REFUSE to hand them over to you. That is what makes us human: the will to fight for freedom, the will to protect what is weak, and most of all the will to defy YOU! YOU WILL NOT HAVE MY WILL! I WILL END YOU!" With that zash ran ahead through the darkness. Then he saw a large light...

Zash woke up in the ranger union HQ. He stretched, and looked at the time. crap! Im going to be late for the meeting! With that in mind he jumped out of bed. Today was the day he was going to get his first assignment to weaken darkrai's influence, then eventually, defeat darkrai. He got dressed, then knowing he would have to go to his mission right away, he put on his kevlar vest, got medichan, equipped his assault rifle, grabbed extra ammo, then equipped two flash grenades. He then grabbed his large backpack, with all of his tech, including his drone, field computer, EMP gun, and his snow camouflage.

With all of his equipment, he let out medichan, and the. They started running to the ranger union meeting room. He reached the door as the area ranger leaders were arriving. He let them in and came in last. "Im here, so what are we going to do in order to weaken darkrai?" The rangers looked at him in surprise. "What?" The rangers then asked,"how did you sleep last night? You dont seem all that fazed." I turned to them."i just ehrm... got a point across to darkrai last night."

He wasnt sure why he was embarassed. It wasnt a huge deal to him. He has been resisting darkrai for years now."ok lets move this meeting along. We want to let you area rangers be aware zash here is going to be our main field operative. With all the chaos darkrai is causing, we cant spare a single ranger. It is also too dangerous for the rangers to outright assault darkrai. That is where zash comes in. He is a trained spec ops engineer. He is going to be leading the assault on darkrai. If he arrives at your area bases, give him priviledges and clearance of a rank ten union ranger." The leader the. Turned to me."zash i have your first job to do. You will not be returning here to make darkrai unknowing of our actions against him. You will have a communicator. Your first mission will be to help a resistance over in hearthome city. They have the resources, but sadly lack the professionalism to fight darkrai. We have contacted them, but they refuse to let anyone assist them due to their pride. I want you to weaken darkrai's force in hearthome to help the resistance, but do it without their knowing." The leader explained.

Rather than give a longwinded response, zash simply nodded and exited the meeting room. He went to the top of the ranger union HQ. he found the dragonite, and said"bring me to the top of the apartment outside the contest hall, in hearthome city. Do it silently, and then return here. I wont be coming back for a long time, if at all."

--------------------------------------------------

Zash was just dropped off by the dragonite on top of the apartment. He was aware that darkrai's forces currently had control of the city. He grabbed his ipod and was playing the perfect song called fallen world He wasnt sure if anyone was in the apartment building, so he grabbed his submachine gun, and the. Proceeded slowly through the twisting halls of the building. He didnt see anyone so he stopped in a room and took a break. He was listening to the song on his ipod:

Soldiers of fire
Rage of the universe
Cold steel and bloodshed in the lost barren wasteland

Fear rising higher,
Rage of the winter war
Death calls at nightfall our hatred still burns as we

March through endless skies
Mankind will fall, death will arise
[CHORUS]
For A lifetime we fight without reason
Still we wait for the warriors return
Though we're cast out and broken we still carry on
Alone in a lost fallen world

Woah-Yeah!

Flames burning higher,
Curse of the winter land
Black torn and twisted in the fast fading twilight

Storm winds still blowing
Steel shapes our destiny,
Death calls at nightfall our curse with be lifted

Disguise this timeless crime
Brave men will fall, evil will rise

Chorus-

Still heroes we're born with promises so blind
The light at the end of the road that we all must climb.

For A lifetime we fight without reason
Still we wait for the warriors return
Though we're cast out and broken we still carry on

Woah-Yeah!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:32 pm

The sun's rays woke up Sven."Good morning,Rosalie"he said silently as he saw his parthner"We had quite an adventure last night,didn't we?".He couldn't hold a small smile.As he got up,he dressed up and ate breakfast.But while it was sunny and light,dark coulds covered the whole sky"Oh no...".He left the loaf of break he was eating,called Rosalie to come and they quickly went to the laboratory the check the dark pressure"Darkrai...Darkrai si here!"he whispered in terror.A black hole appreared in the sky.He put off his scientist suit and ran quickly to the union.As he was out of breaths,he stopped many times"Joking not for me,huh?"he joked to Rosalie.He entered the union"I need a brave ranger to fly me there into the hole!"he shouted"It is vital for the world's shake!"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:44 pm

( look at below post. I accidentally double posted.)

Last edited by Maxiorc on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Zash having gotten collected exited the room. He continued down the stairs and exited through the front of the building. He looked up to see a large hole in the sky."hmph, talk about your classic'the sky is falling' dilemma" he couldnt see any real issues it was causing at the moment. So he ignored it and went on to see what was going on here. He could see an occasional patrol.

as if this mission wasnt hard enough, now i have to dodge patrols. zash was running through alleyways to get to an area with more activity. He saw way too many patrols and guards on the ground. i might have to go through the rooftops. He walked to the rooftop of a nearby building.the buildings are so damned packed, it would only be a small leap to cross between buildings.

He spotted a few snipers and rifleman. He then decided he would have to take them out in order to find and destroy an asset to darkrai. In order to do this he took off his back pack, and took out the parts for a disassembled winchester rifle. He put it together quickly, and circled around to get a better view of a sniper he saw.

Perfect. He went down to one knee, and looked down the sight. He lined up the crosshairs on the sniper. He took a deep breath then pulled the trigger. It hit him in his head, killing him instantly. He heard a shout, and a rifleman ran out from behind a chimney, that was blocking his view of the man. The rifleman said something into the radio, and zash knew it was an alert.

Zash ran back to the building and ran inside it. He dropped the winchester and took out his automatic SMG, got his pistol holstered, and made sure he had his grenades.all hell is going to break loose. he ran down and out of the building. He looked around the corner of the alley into the main street. He saw noone there.

Zash walked out into the street. He saw a red dot on his chest. He was trying to brush it off when realization hit him. He ran behind a car. He heard a loud booming noise, then he heard large amounts pf gunfire. He saw flashes of red. He knew then: it would be a miracle if he survived. He then heard more gunfire and checked his equipment before he got really into it with these people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 am

(Max didnt you see my post?I'm in the union asking for help)
"Noone will help the world?"as everyone ignored him he made a grin and exited the Union.He looked puzzled at Rosalie"What are we going to do now?".His parthner had no answer.He decided to find a trainer help him instead and on his way he heard gun shots"What the...?"Quickly,he ran to Zash's position with Rosalie next to him"What is happening here?!A ranger bleeding,being hunted by soldiers?!"he wondered as he looked Rosalie"Help him,Leaf Storm!"as Rosalie destroyed any bullets coming and damaging seriously the opponents,letting Zash escape"You okay?"he noticed blood on him"My gosh,you are bleeding?!"he said shocked"Let me help.I have taken on medical lessons"he offered to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:39 pm

A shadowed figure stood on a rooftop watching the chaos unfold. Wearing a black cloak the person said nothing as a Monferno walked to her side. the pokemon let out a small whimper trying to ask if it's trainer was ok. "I'll be fine. You know what to do." a female voice whispered from underneath the hood. With a nod the Monferno started running off the building. Monferno crept up behind the ones that were firing at the two men below them. Now that the men were knocked out the Monferno knew what his mission was: strike these two where it would hurt the most. Jumping off the roof sliding down the wall to slow his fall he raced forward to the two men that were hiding behind a car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Is that a Monferno's cry?!Sven wondered in suprised.He raised his head to see a Monferno gazing at them.Suddenly,his dark energy counter portable device (D.E.C.P.D.)started beeping.He got out of his pocket and couldn't believe in his eyes!There was a message on screen"Alert!Dark energy being radiated!".Monferno was Darkrai's soldier.He looked back at the ranger"Ranger...stay calm...we have trouble ahead!Have any pokemon to assist me with?!"he asked in panic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Small and skinny, a shadowy individual crept along the sidelines, drawn to the scene by the commotion and the sharp smell of bloodshed and battle. Suddenly, with a huff she was whisked into the air by a thick muscular tail which happened to belong to the haxorus who silently followed behind. For a moment, the tail came into the light as he hauled the small child upward, gently placing her upon his back. His golden body sent off a glimmer for the few brief moments it was cast out of the shadows, like a knight in shining armor. The look was complete with the sharp and sturdy axe-like weaponry he wielded upon his head throughout their malign journey.
The scene lit up a spark in the little girl's eyes, which almost shine as brightly as the haxorus's armor. She lifted a single pale finger, pointing in the direction of the suspicious figure on top of the roof. The haxorus refrained from taking another step, simply stopping and staring in the direction of which his master pointed.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Zash looked at the scientist scientist, then his device."first off: im no ranger pansy, second off" he ended his statement there, and grabbed one of the flashbangs from his backpack, and tossed it at the oncoming monferno."run like hell!" He then dashed back to the building turning around the alley and into the door, he quickly releases his medichan."you lnow what to do-theres a monferno, you go hand to hand ill shoot any support it gets, there has to be trainers or people nearby." He sent the medicham out, and got out his drone. He launched the drone into the air. The drone was scanning the heat signatures of anyone nearby. Ah-ha. It picked up two other people. They were not on the ground, so he advanced into the building and got his sniper rifle out, intending to pock them off before they knew where he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 pm

What a jerk he though to himself as he giggled."Okay..."he dashed back,calling his parthner to follow.All out of sudden,he saw people nearby.He pointed his device and dark energy was being radiated,now on higher levels.The sight of the Haxorus scared him off as he stepped back,being silent.His breath got unhearable and his eyes were pointed to the awe-inspiring Haxorus"rosalie...retreat for now..."he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Zash was trying to line up the crosshairs.only one shot before they scatter. Make the first count. zash was about to fire when he saw the haxorus advancing on the scientist."...dammit!" Zash put down the rifle. He looked to find medicham but couldnt see him.i guess its up to me to save the unarmed idiot... zash grabbed out his pistol and tactical knife, and checked his frag grenade. i know im going to regret this... with that though in mind he slid off the rooftop behind the haxorus.

Zash landed behind the threatening haxorus. What he did most people would consider suicide. What he did next was flat out insanity. He jumped onto the back of the haxorus, and used his knife to make a cut on the soft tissue in the haxorus belly. He then tossed the tactical pistol to the scientist."if you want to survive this encounter, RUN!" Not paying attention to the scientist, he continued to grapple with the haxorus. He dropped down and kicked one of it's legs out from under it.

The next part was undescribably insane. He pulled the pin on the grenade and dropped it by the haxorus. He then ran as fast as he could out of the alley, and dive rolled to the right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:16 pm

"ARE YOU SERIOUS IDIOT?!"he shouted as he ran quickly as far as possible"ROSALIE,USE PROTECT TO ENDURE THE EXPLOSION.i'LL COME BACK WHEN THE EXPLOSION IS OVER"and jumped inside a hole which leads to the underway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:49 pm

With a quiet gasp the female from the roof top jumped to the ground mimicking her Pokemon. "Use Mach punch, get that grenade out of here!" she shouted fearing for the safety of her friend. Hearing her cry out Monferno saw the grenade next to the Haxorus and started running as fast as he could readying his arm for a Mach Punch. Snatching the bomb up he threw it into the sky as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Sven saw the grenade in the sky"USE SHADOW BALL!"he shouted to his parthner and got out of the hole.Unexpectadly,a great explosion followed and then from the dark hole cursed pokemon got out constantly.Darkrai's army had arrived!The war had just started!
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:53 pm

there are too many opponents. Need to retreat to a safer area. We are in hearthome city, i could travel through the mountain. They cant fit a whole army in a mountain. with a goal in mind, zash went to recover his gear. If the scientist followed him, he'd follow. He got all his supplies together. He sent out his medicham."we are going to try to escape the city and enter the mountains, the army cant travel in force through the mountains. We should be safe at spear pillar." With that said, zash. Got all his equipment. He pulled out the submachine gun with armor piercing ammo. He also had a riot shield mounted gun. His armored vest was secured. He had a flashbang, an incendiary, and frag grenades. He had one of each.

"Let's move. We need to get out of the city before they find us. To the mountain." He started traveling through the back alleys of the city, checking corners. He turned a corner and saw the same haxorus from before. He dived over to a trash can, using it as cover. He crouched down aiming down the sight of the submachine gun, ready to fire the armor piercing bullets. They could break his tough skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beggining of a legend
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next