Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beggining of a legend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The beggining of a legend - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

What would happen if Darkrai ever defeated Cresselia?Who would save Sihnoh and the whole word?Noone ever thought about it...but it truly happened!Darkrai is free now,spreading nightmares around,while Arceus can't react.Who will save the world now?Oh god...No defenders.Of course not!There are...you!Create your character here.Here is also the template you ought to follow.
Name:(of trainer)
Pokemon:(Legendaries not allowed)
Gender(of pokemon)
Visual look of trainer:not neccesary)
Lore:(A description of how your char used to live before the spread of darkrai.A few things of what they are up to would be nice as well)
Friends:(you can form alliances with other members)
Wanna join Darkrai?You can!With the same template,just post in the lore section that you are with Darkrai's side.
So,here is my char.In this world,I'll be a scientist with his partner,roserade
Name:Sven
Pokemon:Roserade
Set of moves:
-Protect
-Leaf Storm
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
Lore:Sven is a simple scientist,researching pokemon facts,trying to discover something incredible and become famous.Since he was a kid,though,he had only one to cheer him up:Roserade(nickname:Rosalie).They both grew up together,never splitted.When Darkrai started spreading horror,they both agreed to move aside science and stop Darkrai.He plans defeating Darkrai and get a sample of its DNA,may be useful.
Friends:None

Last edited by riolu77 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:59 pm

"I have a special mission for you,Starkk.I need that scientist,Sven,who escaped right now!He is a child of fate and he can stop my evil plan.I need his knowledge and then he will die.But for now I want him alive.Find him and this time,make sure he wont escape.Be gone!"he orderedVery well.Keep it up.I started having a shine on you,my faithfull servant.Soon,if you keep on like this,you'll be promotedhe told to Starkk's trainer via telepathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Thank you Master, I owe you my life. Elena thought back hearing Darkrai's words. She had been chasing after Sven the whole time, there was the other human that had attacked the Haxorus. Starkk be careful going against the human with the Medicham. The medicham is with the scientist, that's where I'm going. Starkk don't die, please. she thought to her pokemon.

Hearing his trainers words as he ran the Monferno would have to be vary careful with this human. he was stronger and was full of surprises. "Monferno.(This should be fun.)" he thought getting closer to Zash.

Cresselia struggled to move. Her body was paralyzed from the darkness surrounding her. "Curse you, Darkrai. I thought we were friends, you used me for your own personal gain!" she shouted weakly at the dark Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Darkrai looked suprisedly at Cresselia"Excuse me?When I was ever with you friends?You are pathetic,miss of moon"he replied to the weak now Cresselia who couldn't anymore move"Soon...this scientist will help me absorb your power.Then the world will end..."he whispered as he got on a dark cloud leaving the throne.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Zash saw the monferno charging. He knew he was fast. Bullets wouldnt be effective. He would fight in close quarters. He waited for the monferno to get closer. When The monferno got close he did a large uppercut with the butt of the gun on the monferno's chin. He quickly dropped the gun and got into a fighting stance, prepared for the monferno to recover from the harsh attack."How about you use your brain instead. I was trained for this type of combat! Fight smart not hard. Lets not end this too quickly." Zash had fought a few pokemon faster than him, and he knew one strategy to fight them: when they build up speed, they cant corner well. You see, there is a reason people flinch, it is an instinct to avoid attack. Animals have survived on instinct for thousands of years, they are there for a reason. Zash knew this and always followed his instinct in a fight. remember zash: follow instinct, dont stop any attack directly, try to deflect one. Basics in hand to hand. Duck,weave, block, counter, duck weave, block, counter, repeat. The monferno is fast, so get him unbalanced. Keep an eye on the fire. with that thought in mind. He let his highly trained instincts and reflexes take over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 pm

A moment later Drake walked out of the shadows, holding his cane and resting on his shoulder. The Mightyena trotting behind him. He turned to Darkrai, put his hand to his heart and bowed courteously.
"I apologize for my tardiness, Sir. I had myself occupied with... assessing the opposition.". The Mightyena seemed to act less confident around the Dark legendary pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:04 pm

"Welcome.So you decided to appear!"said Darkrai annoyed"No time to talk.Find that scientist,mercenary and the other guy at once!Bring them to me alive.Starkk and his trainer already started their duties.You ought to do this as well.Assist them at once"and left again into a dark cloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Elena soon found the tail leading towards Sven and the two pokemon with him. "There is no escape for you. Why must you make this harder on yourselves?" she asked from the darkness. Her voice had echoed through out the halls. Now where are you? she asked herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Sven heard Elena talking and he held his breath as he tried to be as much silent as he could"Don't do anything!"he whispered in Rosalie's ear"They must not find us.Same for you Medicham"and he got behind a stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:00 am

"Of course, sir." The man watched Darkrai leave, his cane still resting on his shoulder. He tipped his hat towards the darkness and smiled. Interesting, this is the first Drake's heard of this. Wonder what he needs the scientist for. He shrugged, it wasn't his place to question.
"Come on Streak. Time to get to work." The Mightyena barked in response, his tail wagging again as his trainer led him out of the void.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 am

Sam finally stopped after a minute or so of running away, taking a break to catch his breath and look around, only to find that he had no clue as to where he had ended up. "Crap...this is why we don't run off on our own in a separate world we've never been to." He muttered to himself. His companion glanced back at him and rolled her eyes, before turning around and looking back at the way they had come from. "What, don't tell me you want to go back there?" Sam asked, taking the break opportunity to reload his crossbow with a normal arrow. "(It's a better idea than what you've had so far. Plus we need to make sure the others are alright, that's kind of what we're here to help out with.)" She commented before starting to walk back. Sam sighed and followed alongside her slowly, going cautiously to try and not get too much attention from anyone else. He could hear the sounds of a few different chases going on but he couldn't tell how far away everyone was as he turned a corner, hoping to find it empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Darkrai got back to his throne,gazing at the fainted CresseliaHump...she thought he could stop me.Nice jokehe joked as he sat back.He waited patiently for the hostiles to come.But nowhere to be seen for now"Elena will accomplish her mission.Like her assistant.I'm sure they will"he whispered.He summoned Gengars and Zoroarks"Help the others!"he commanded with a nod and as he raised his hand,he teleported them with a dark cloud to Elena and Drake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Elena grabbed the Rosrade. Getting a good amount of distance(a few feet away) she looked at Sven and the Medicham. "We can do this the easy way." Elena said. Once she said that a group of Zorark came to her side. A smirk appeared on the girls face. "Or the hard way." she finished. That Medicham's going to be a problem if a fight goes down. Let's see. There are four Zorark. One of them should be... no Roserade know's Shadow ball. Two should be able to keep the roserade in line. she thought. "You two, hold this." she said to two of the Zorark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:45 pm

But of course it wasn't empty (that'd be too boring). As Sam turned a corner, the faces of two Gengars greeted him. With their ever cynical smile they turned towards the duo, saying "Gengar?" in creepy unison. Then they charged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:00 pm

The Zoroarks obeyed and they headed towards the Roserade who tried to resist with Sludge bomb("step back!")she told to them as she kept on hitting them.Then one Zoroark turned to Elena("Master,we cant handle her.We will need some asistance").Sven in the other hand was gazing at Elena's eyes"Why are you doing this?Aren't you a trainer who loves pokemon?What's the point at it...?"he wondered as he got ready to command Rosalie to attack.He looked unseenably at the Medicham and swinged his hand gently so the Medicham would attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Elena raised her hand and brought it down quickly on the Roserade neck. "I loved my pokemon. But that didn't stop them from dieing. I will not lose Starkk as well." she said as her hands started glowing with a dark aura. Charging forward she grabbed the font of Sven's neck. "Now either you come with us quietly, or you can watch your partner die with you watching." she whispered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beggining of a legend   The beggining of a legend - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beggining of a legend
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next