Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Link to ooc + sign ups: Click meeee

Plot:

Hello everyone! Welcome to Pokemon: Rebirth - the RP! For reference, I'm gonna post the rules and one little thing. We will begin after my post, alright?

Rules:
1.> Obey the forum rules
2.> No Godmodding
3.> No bunnying others without their permission
4.> Keep the violence to PG-13. NPCs will be dying, but let's not get gruesome.
5.> Everyone starts out in Johto
6.> This is a para rp. That mean each post must be a minimum of one full paragraph
7.> No 1337 or netspeak
8.> Be active! Try to post at least twice a week. If something comes up, ask someone to bunny your character for a bit.
9.> Before each post, type in your character's name, followed by the number of transformations ( if Legendary Human ) and your current location. Example is shown below.
10.> Adding to the note of leaving, if you must go, please let me know and I will let you be on hold. .v.
11.> It is necessary for you to follow the posting order, which is shown below. As it is said there, if the text does not have any color, you need to skip that player and post, as they are gone for a reason, be it permanent or temporary.

Rule 9 Example:

Mimi
Shaymin Transformations: 0
Ruins of Alph, Johto

------

Players:
Mimi - Shaymin - 32Melody/Me
Mizuko Aerwyna Meredith - Manaphy - Sakura
Serena "Reena" Rosenthal - Latias - SereneLittleRose
Sullivan "Sully" Jacques - Jirachi - Nocive
Nathan "Nate" Keiran - Darkrai - Pikashock
Marissa - Suicune - bangbronze
Jake - Cobalion - Drawr

Reserved/Bunnied/On Hold:
Marissa - Suicune - bangbronze ( Temporary Leaving )

Banned:

------
Posting Order: ( If the text does not have any color, skip the player )
- Nocive - Sully
- antonm1107 - Caleb ( Quit )
- Sakura - Mizuko
- bangbronze - Marissa ( Temporary Leave )
- Pikashock - Nathan
- SereneLittleRose - Reena
- Drawr - Cobalion
- 9kirby99 - Latios
- 32Melody - Mimi

You have a post limit to 3 days, and if you do not post in that time the next person can go ahead and do so.

[ Credit to Wistuffly for idea on posting order~ :> ]

You may now post!

Last edited by 32Melody on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:29 am

Sullivan Jacques
Jirachi Transformations: 1
Ruins of Alph

The Growlithe reacted harshly to the girl, suddenly bursting out into a frenzy of scratching and biting as he tried to fight back. In his frantic attack, he batted the Hyper Potion away, sending it to the ground as he sneered and growled. He opened his mouth as he attempted to bite down onto the trespassing human, not wanting to be touched nor sprayed by the stranger. Why won't these humans leave him and his teammates alone?! Couldn't they take a hint?! All the commotion only fueled the little dog's rage, wanting nothing more than to scare the unknown people away from him and his companions.

Sully sighed, walking over to the Hyper Potion. He picked it up, before approaching his fretting pokemon. With a soothing voice, he tried to calm the pup down, gently applying the healing spray on its injuries. Buster gave a yelp when he felt the stinging liquid be spayed onto his wounds, but could feel its healing properties hasten his recovery. The Growlithe staggered onto its feet, walking in front of his trainer and continuing his attempts at intimidating the strangers. He growled low, glaring with all his might. His trainer paid no mind to his attitude, far too busy healing his Whismur.

Once the Max Revive was used, Squeak's eyes flew open. The little pokemon jumped onto its feet, before looking around. It seemed confused at first, but once it saw its allies it immediately burst into a loud fit, rushing over to its trainer. Its cries were near-deafening as it frantically inspected the trainer and the growlithe, worried out of its mind. The boy comforted it, able to at least lower its voice to the point others could be heard. Once both pokemon had stopped their hectic frenzy, they both stood near their trainer with protection in mind. They were still in the presence of unknown individuals, and knew of their duty to protect the boy.

Sully was relieved to see his pokemon all healed and fine. He turned his attention to the two girls, a grateful smile on his face. "Thank you for helping me out!" He said, in a voice so chipper that it was a wonder how someone in such a state could've found such joy. "Name's Sully. Sullivan Jacques. Mind if I know the names of my heroes? Or er, heroines?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 am

Mizuko
Manaphy Transformations: 1
Goldenrod City, Johto

I blinked at one of the Swords of Justice, and based on my knowlage, it seemed to be Cobalion, the master of them all. To be honest it was the last thing I expected, So is the boy...like me? I wondered slowly but I could barely say, "What's going on?" After a while, I started drowning out their bickering, waiting silently for an answer. However when Cobalion stopped talking to the boy and started looking at me, I flinched.
"Well, this is a surprise. I never thought I'd have the honor of meeting your choice."
How could he know? Well I guess that he is a legendary after all. But...in a way, what did he mean. It was almost as if he wasn't talking to me, but something... "Behind me." I turned and looked just in time to see a Manaphy hovering right behind me, before revealing herself to everyone in the alleyway. At least, I was pretty sure that it was a Manaphy, for the Pokemon was a clear, almost watery blue, with an oval-shapped crimson red jewel, yellow dots, cerulean eyes, and antennae with bubble-like shapes in the end. At first confusion turned to annoyance. Why did the legendary turn up here? Now? And worst of all, the final blow was, that most likely the childish "Prince of the Sea" didn't come for her, he probably came for Cobalion. Keeping my annoyance and anger in check I looked at the legendary. "How's your day?" I say almost cooly, After all, you ruined my life several years ago. I wanted to add it, but the Manaphy smiled,
"I'm doing great! And I have to admit Cobalion, I thought the same." Manaphy said cheerfully, "Anyways, it's been so long! How have you been?"
I disliked the fact that Manaphy even though she was the cause of everything that happened, why I don't have parents, why I live on the run, was acting as if she was so cheerful, like she didn't do anything wrong. And I never even seen her before now, the only reason why she appeared was because of Cobalion and the boy. She didn't care about me. I felt resentment, build up slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:11 am

(double skip?)
Jake Rydell
Cobalion Transformations: 0
Goldenrod City, Alley

"Great..." I muttered dryly. In my experience with dealing with legendary pokémon, they've brought nothing but difficulties and complications (what with all the "you have to do what I tell you to do" stuff). And now there were two of em.
"I forgot how...enthusiastic you are." Cobalion commented. His eyes were unwavering and his tone continued in its monotonic coldness. "I'm doing fine. But I will be much more relieved once my presence here is all sorted out." I wasn't looking at him at the moment but I could feel his stare drilling into the back of my head.
Yes, once he adapts into his role things will run much smoother. How is yours coming along by the way? Hopefully better than mine." I gritted my teeth, restraining myself from making an outburst. He was talking like I wasn't even there.
It was then that I looked at the girl for the first time. She was a lot younger than me. In her early teens probably. I crossed my arms across my chest, still holding onto the plastic shopping bag in my left hand
"And how do you fit into all of this?" I asked, pointing at Cobalion and then Manaphy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4