Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:58 am

I had an idea: What if we did a rp from the pokemon's point of view?? Well this is what I try to accomplish in this topic. Basically, I need the following positions for some trainers to be filled:

Main Trainer, Rival, Gym Leaders.

I plan on being the main trainer's starter pokemon, and I will be a Chikorita. WIth that said, I'll let you decide.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:37 am

Short Bio for the Main Trainer:
Spoiler:

~~~

Kendra exited her small, quiet house in her small, quiet hometown that fateful morning and took a deep breath of fresh morning air. She looked up at the treetops thoughtfully for a moment, a shadow of a smile crossing her face as she took a moment to think. This was the last time she would be staring wistfully into those I changing treetops for a long time, as today was the day Kendra had decided to go out into the world and find her "calling." She stretched out her arms and took one last look around the familiar and quaint New Bark Town, the place she had been born and raised in, before finally spinning on her heel and marching straight twoards the Lab of none other than Professor Elm. Kendra had known him since she was a child; she used to visit his lab and gawk at all the information on pokemon the professor had. Today, she hoped that Prof. Elm might be gracious enough to share some of that information with her so that she might be able to catch a Pokemon of her own. She threw open the door to the lab and loudly announced, "Good morning, Professor Elm!"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:41 am

Elm saw kendra come in and he smiled. "Kendra, how wonderful to see you." He said. "I take it you are about to start your journey as a pokemon trainer?" He asked her.
"Well, if that is the case, then I have a favor to ask of you." he replied. "You see, I got Professor Oak's new invention a few days ago and thought you could complete it...." he said, telling her about Pokedex. "You could start maybe with that Chikorita I gave you when you went to see Mr. Pokemon?" He said to her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:31 pm

"Wow, you really mean it?!" Kendra exclaimed happily, accepting the device and then bounding excitedly over to where three pokeballs were being kept in a glass-covered case. "And I can try my hardest to fill it up for you, Prof.! You can count on me!" she smiled widely as the glass slid away and she picked up one of the pokeballs within. "I promise, you won't be sorry! You'll hear about me again soon, just you wait!!!" she shouted back to the professor as she darted right back oh the door. Once outside, she looked at the pokeball containing her new partener. She tossed it into the air, yelling, "Alright! C'mon out and get some air!" as it arced upwards into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Heres my Bio as a trainer to go on the journey with Kendra.

Name: Fred Guh
Personality: Fred is a very smart teen. He likes Pokemon, especially Lillipup. He also likes to try new things. His dislikes are olives, and bullies.
History: Fred loved it when he got his first pokemon (Not known until Jay decides which one). He decided to play with it for a long time and then he decided to go on an adventure and he lives in Violet City.
Appearance: Fred has spiky brown colored hair and ice blue eyes. He also wears a pokemon shirt with jeans and he also has a pokeball cap.

Jay is his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 pm

(Just so you know Jeff I suggested suds submit a character like that so that Kendra wouldn't be forever talking to herself, since humans can't actually understand Pokemon and I think it's an important part of the RP to keep it that way. I hope you don't mind ^^

Anyhoww~ Looks like i'm gonna be roleplaying a ton of Pokemon! Yay! 8D)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:00 am

(No, I don't mind at all. ^^)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:54 pm

(Now back to the rp)

I was finally released from my pokeball in a long time, but I wasn't surprised, after all I am a starter. I saw the trainer that released me and saw it was a girl. "Chikorita!" I said happily, ready to help my trainer through the days ahead.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:24 pm

"AWWWWW!!! You're adorable!!" Kendra squealed happily, her eyes twinkling happily. "Alrighty new partner! Let's take this world by Leaf Storm!" she grinned confidently, all pumped up. "Our first destination is the route that takes us to the first city on the map; Cherrygrove City!" she stated, although it was a pretty obvious where that had to go....
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:48 pm

I followed along, happy as well. "Chika!" I said, giving her a ^-^ face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!   Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Pokemon: A Pokemon RP with the users as pokemon!
Page 1 of 1