Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Link to ooc + sign ups: Click meeee

Plot:

Hello everyone! Welcome to Pokemon: Rebirth - the RP! For reference, I'm gonna post the rules and one little thing. We will begin after my post, alright?

Rules:
1.> Obey the forum rules
2.> No Godmodding
3.> No bunnying others without their permission
4.> Keep the violence to PG-13. NPCs will be dying, but let's not get gruesome.
5.> Everyone starts out in Johto
6.> This is a para rp. That mean each post must be a minimum of one full paragraph
7.> No 1337 or netspeak
8.> Be active! Try to post at least twice a week. If something comes up, ask someone to bunny your character for a bit.
9.> Before each post, type in your character's name, followed by the number of transformations ( if Legendary Human ) and your current location. Example is shown below.
10.> Adding to the note of leaving, if you must go, please let me know and I will let you be on hold. .v.
11.> It is necessary for you to follow the posting order, which is shown below. As it is said there, if the text does not have any color, you need to skip that player and post, as they are gone for a reason, be it permanent or temporary.

Rule 9 Example:

Mimi
Shaymin Transformations: 0
Ruins of Alph, Johto

------

Players:
Mimi - Shaymin - 32Melody/Me
Mizuko Aerwyna Meredith - Manaphy - Sakura
Serena "Reena" Rosenthal - Latias - SereneLittleRose
Sullivan "Sully" Jacques - Jirachi - Nocive
Nathan "Nate" Keiran - Darkrai - Pikashock
Marissa - Suicune - bangbronze
Jake - Cobalion - Drawr

Reserved/Bunnied/On Hold:
Marissa - Suicune - bangbronze ( Temporary Leaving )

Banned:

------
Posting Order: ( If the text does not have any color, skip the player )
- Nocive - Sully
- antonm1107 - Caleb ( Quit )
- Sakura - Mizuko
- bangbronze - Marissa ( Temporary Leave )
- Pikashock - Nathan
- SereneLittleRose - Reena
- Drawr - Cobalion
- 9kirby99 - Latios
- 32Melody - Mimi

You have a post limit to 3 days, and if you do not post in that time the next person can go ahead and do so.

[ Credit to Wistuffly for idea on posting order~ :> ]

You may now post!

Last edited by 32Melody on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Mizuko
Manaphy Transformations: 1
Goldenrod City, Johto

I finished tightening the strap when the person asked something. I looked up slightly wary, to finally realize it was a guy, who seemed to drop the contents of his bag. He asked if I was okay. I thought to myself, so either the guy is playing a charade, or he hasn't seen it.

At this point I realized I was at an impass.

If I run randomly and he didn't see it, it would be suspicious.

If I didn't run and he was faking it, then I would be surrounded in Goldenrod.

Finally I mumbled something quickly to Gemini then said a bit more audibly, "Yes. And you?" I didn't have much of a choice. If worst came to worst, then Gemini could string shot everybody and I'll have to find another place to hide. But for now it would be best not to attract attention.

Last edited by Sakura on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:28 am

Marissa
Suicune Transformations: 0
Ruins of Alph, Secret Room

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Mimi, I can understand you. The book is, indeed for the Unown writing. D'you wanna see it?" I lobbed the book over to Mimi.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:05 am

Nathan Keiran
Darkrai Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

Nate blinked as a voice spoke to him in his head, the voice of the boy who had just run up to them. He sighed, and decided not to speak, instead thinking since he could obviously read his thoughts.
Alright, yeah. I know stuff. You can tell from the tattoo that I'm like you, but you really need to be more careful. I don't know if you know this yet, but there are some people who are after people like us for these, and running up to people and showing it off is going to get you killed. There. He explained in his head, glancing at Reena and Eliot every so often.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Serena Rosenthal
Latias Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

Reena frowned. She didn't like the thought of her mind being read. She found it to be rather rude, especially since she would take the trouble not to read anyone else's. Her initial -though hidden- reaction to his appearance seemed to be ill deserved as his naivety and tactlessness shined through, making him an obvious threat to them, even if he didn't realise it himself.
She immediately set up mental barriers around her own mind so that Eliot wouldn't be able to reach in if he tried again. Knowing how his powers worked due to the duality of Latias and Latios was very helpful in doing so.
The silence between the group didn't seem right, and so judging from the looks that Nate kept flashing her and Eliot, she guessed that he was having a mind-conversation with the newcomer. It was a smart move considering that there was a fourth person here that seemed not to have even the slightest inkling of what was going on.
Serena remained silent, not voicing any of her opinions and keeping her thoughts to herself. She waited for the two to finish their mind-conversation and start speaking out loud again.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Jake Rydell
Number of Cobalion Transformations: 0
Goldenrod City, Johto

"Yeah.". Jake nodded as he walked over to the potion that rolled into the alley. He picked up the potion and was about to put it in the bag when he stopped.
"No. No no no no no no no.". He walked further into the small alleyway, out of the girl's field of vision.
"I told you I'd be there! You said you'd wait until I was out of town."
"I said no such thing.". A steely voic rang through the alley.
"I told you you should be on time. And I simply went out of my way to make sure you were..".
Standing in front of him, was none other than the legendary pokemon. Cobalion.

Last edited by Drawr on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Eliott
Latios Transformations: 0
Route 30

Miles shrugged. Well, that's good to know. I've only been like this for about 5 or 10 minutes now, since Latios just did the wierd thing with the glowing. He told me to find some more people like me around here...so I figured you guys might be it. So, besides you, who else in this group is a legendary human? And is there anything else I should know?

Last edited by 9kirby99 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:32 am

[ Kirby and Drawr, please remember to use the format. ]

Mimi
Secret Room, Ruins of Alph

I did my best to ignore the urge of rolling my eyes again. People can be strange at times. Shaymin chuckled, almost as if it could hear my thoughts. I was about to wonder all the possibilities of what Shaymin could do when I remembered I was in a 'conversation'. "Sure." was my only reply as I snapped out of it, forced a tiny smile, and grabbed the book from Marissa. I flipped it open. It did translate the Unknown handwritings ( I'm not sure what I was expecting other then that ) and I gave a more natural smile. Without saying anything, I walked back to the wall and briefly forgot about the opposite trainer who gave me such a helpful guide. I smiled sheepishly and turned back to Marissa, the book still in my hand. "Do you want to help?" I asked, although it was an odd question, in a way. Before Marissa could answer, though, Leaf began to growl again.

His grassy and leaf like ( ahem ) ears seemed to be twitching, and his tail stood up. "What is it?" I asked my Pokémon, who in response ran towards the door. Was he leaving? I shoved the book towards Marissa, grabbed Shaymin and Mickey ( who both squealed of surprise ) and followed my Leafeon out the door. He was my first Pokémon, and I trusted him - if Leaf was leaving then there had to be a good reason. Instead, I almost tripped over my Leafeon as he was just standing there, and I barely was able to stop myself. Not too far down the hallway, in fact very close to where we were standing, looked like an unconscious trainer with a couple of Pokémon. I stared at him curiously while Leaf continued to growl. "Shaymin, is he..?" < Yes, I believe so. > "Ah." I motioned for my Pokémon to calm down and carefully walked towards the boy, forgetting Marissa was probably right behind me or something.

A Whismur and a Growlithe were nearby him and I guessed they were his Pokémon. "It's okay," I tell my pair of Pokémon, "I'm sure he's not a threat." I wasn't, however, sure if I was speaking the truth or merely trying to convince myself of such. Mickey hopped out of my arms, suddenly interested in the Pokémon. "Mickey, no!" I hide a laugh and pick up the Marill, setting him down a bit farther away from the discovered trio. I crouched down, Shaymin still comfortable in my arms. I looked at the Legendary, and it nodded. "Hey," I said flatly, poking the trainer gently, "wake up." To be sure, I poked him again and repeated my words : "Wake up, I said."
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:16 am

Sullivan Jacques
Jirachi Transformations: 1
Ruins of Alph

Buster's ears twitched, seeing a strange human appear out of nowhere. He became alert, seeing how they were suddenly moving towards him and his peers. He began to bark, attempting to scare the newcomers away as he struggled to stand again. They were starting to come too close to them, and he was the only one who was conscious enough to protect his trainer.

"GROW! GROW GROWLITHE!" It sounded, even louder and more aggravated when the stranger suddenly crouched next to his trainer. It breathed a small amount of fire, trying to use Ember in its injured state. The Ember didn't reach far enough to touch the stranger, and faded in the air.

With the poking, the prodding, and the obnoxiously loud barking, Sully's calm, dark void shattered and his eyes flew open. With a lazy yawn, he pulled himself to a rather unstable sitting position. He rubbed his eyes for a few moments, attempting to rid the irritating blurriness of his vision. He was then met with an unfamiliar girl crouching beside him, a number of pokemon that were probably hers, and his injured pokemon.

Upon seeing his Growlithe and unconscious Whismur, he scrambled back onto his feet and ran up to them, spewing out a neverending stream of apologies and 'Are you okay?'s as he examined their injured states. His Growlithe seemed glad at the gesture, but continued to growl menacingly at the strangers.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:13 am

Mizuko
Manaphy Transformations: 1
Goldenrod City, Johto

I noticed the guy slowly try to disappear from my sight, I should feel relived but instead I'm unerved. What if he's getting help? Carefully I follow the guy, mapping out the distance which he shouldn't see me unless he knew I was trailing him, but close enough that I could see him...barely. I didn't hear the sound of his footsteps, so I assumed he stopped. I followed him and was about to tell Gemini to string shot him when I saw something that made me quite speechless.

A legendary was looming over me, casting a huge shadow.

Well to be honest, it was standing in front of the boy, and I was behind him so it wasn't really true. But to be quite frank, I was expecting anything but a legendary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Marissa
Suicune Transformations: 0
Ruins of Alph

I followed Mimi out of the room and saw a boy on the floor with an unconscious Whismur and a badly injured Growlithe.
"Oh, Arceus. what happened to you?!" I pulled a Max Revive out of my bag. "Here." I tossed it to him. "You know what to do with it, right?" I pulled a Hyper Potion out, too, and used it on the Growlithe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Jake Rydell
Cobalion Transformations: 0
Goldenrod City: Alley

Shoot shoot shoot. Now how the hell was I suppose to explain my way out of this. So I did the only thing people in this situation do. I turned around to face the girl and said.
"Look, I can explain-"
"I'm sure he can." The steely voice behind me interrupted. "Had you not been late you wouldn't have to deal with this problem. But you were late... Just like the first time..". I whirled around.
"How the hell was I suppose to know!? I get a note on my doorstep, 'hey a legendary wants to meet you go to a very secluded location here', how is that believable!?". Cobalion just chuckled.
"And do you remember what I did."
"Yeah, you came to me.". I threw a hand up in exasperation.
"Made a hole in my wall and I WAS SLEEPING!".
Usually I thought of myself as a very calm person. But it's just something about him that ticks me off. Maybe it's the 'I have control of your destiny' thing, I don't know.... Then Cobalion paused, he seemed to be looking at something behind me. At the girl.
"Well, this is a surprise. I never thought I'd have the honor of meeting your choice.".
"What?". I turn around, there was still just the girl there, and her Pokemon.
"Who are you talk'in to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:58 pm

(I can't really do anything, both the people I was talking with were skipped. I'll pass to Melody.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Mimi
Ruins of Alph

I didn't flinch when the little Growlithe began to bark and growl at me. I didn't blame him, either. The only thing I did was smile as I thought of Leaf doing just that if the roles in this situation were swapped, and I was the one unconscious. Blinking myself back into the not-so-nice thing called reality, I watched as Marissa tossed the boy a Max Revive and used a Hyper Potion on the Fire type. "Um," I said in a more hushed tone, "are you and your Pokemon okay?" It was all I managed to think of without sounding rude or something. So I just sat there like a dork and watched this all happen.

I honestly was much more interested in what he was doing here, passed out with all his Pokemon, but like I said, I couldn't really say anything else. Shaymin seemed to sense that I was a bit uncomfortable and crawled onto my lap, suddenly snuggly. Leaf was still at alert and in his battle stance, but he seemed to relax a bit- a bit, not much. Mickey and Shaymin were now lightly shoving each other to see which Pokemon would have the 'honor' of sitting on my lap. I thought it was cute and kept my attention on that, partly because I didn't want to make the Growlithe bark obnoxiously anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 am

9Ignore storywise, is just a BUMP. Plus Melody i'm actually still more active than most other people NOCI but still i leave randomly witout warning. So that's why.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:55 pm

(Sorry I didn't post. I post after Pika and I can't really do anything until his character and kirby's finish their mind conversation. |D)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next