Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) Empty
PostSubject: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Crysel sighed as she looked at the outlaw job board, chewing on a bite of oran berry as she did. Now that she was back at the guild, she needed to get work done. The trouble was that she couldn't take jobs on herself. She was sure she could do some missions, but not enough by herself to earn a proper living. No, she needed a team. One problem with that though... most guild members were either on a team or just not suited for Team Magna's specialty. This team was made specifically to hunt down outlaws and she needed pokemon with skills that helped with that. Not just anyone would do. She ate the rest of the berry and started sharpening her claws against each other, the sharp things making shink noises as they did. So the first task was to find team members or at least test others to see if they fit.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Zorre entered the guild, sighing to himself. His team had fallen apart quickly after its forming, and he still had no idea where his team members were. He was starting to think that he'd have to give up his dream of being an explorer at all. With this speech impediment, completing jobs and communicating with other pokemon was incredibly difficult. What he needed, was a team member, a partner to help him in what he couldn't do.

He looked around the guild dejectedly. He really didn't want to leave. He liked this place and the pokemon here. He really enjoyed being on a team, but what was a team without team members? All he was without team members was a solo explorer. He wandered over to one of the Bulletin Boards, where a Sneasel was sharpening its claws against each other, not unlike he did with his own blades; only, he sharpened them with stones. He eyed the Sneasel curiously, wondering how it could sharpen its claws against its other claws. It seemed kinda pointless to him; but maybe the claws were made of different material than his blades?

He longed to ask, but was too embarrassed by his speech impediment to start a conversation, instead casting glances at the sneasel before looking away again.

Last edited by Silver on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Yokina sighed. It had taken courage to get this far, and the Sylveon wasn't backing down now. She had to do it. The fairy type had wanted a team, so she would get one. Thing was, she didn't have any teammates. Yokina knew that was a necessity. As she walked, she looked for elligible team members that she might be able to join up with. This was a bit difficult now..... Uh oh. The Sylveon sat down nervously and sighed again. This was a harder task than she had thought.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Crysel did a reflexive glace at the Scyther as her stood next to her and she stopped the claw sharpening. It was usually annoying to other pokemon to hear it. The claw sharpening itself was just a habit she had. In any case, she didn't really take note of the other pokemon. She just stared at the board and thought on her team situation. But out of the corner of her eye, she could see the Scyther was continously looking at her. So, now that she was sure the other pokemon wanted to talk to her and for some reason could not, she decided to start. She turned to Zorre with crossed arms. "Hello there. Is there something I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Zorre started as the sneasel turned to him with crossed arms and spoke. The black-colored scyther blushed a light grey as he realized that the sneasel had caught him looking at her. Zorre looked away, very embarrassed about the whole situation. "Uh... offend mean to not, you," he stammered, his words getting jumbled up as he spoke.

He closed his eyes and carried on, knowing that the words would jumble no matter what, so he might as well get it out of the way. "Claws wondered, I, different if yours from blades, mine. Sharpen not, I blades other each against, can. Rocks use must I..." he winced. He was making absolutely no sense. He hung his head. "Sorry, am I... jumbled become words, hard try matter no I..." he shook his head in frustration and turned away from the sneasel in humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:04 am

"Hmm?" The way he ordered his words were a bit strange, but Crysel could get the general gist of what he was trying to say. "Oh, my claws? They are sharp enough to cut through solid stone as quickly as a Flamethrower through snow. They are both sharp and tough, so using them to sharpen against each other is ideal. I could use rocks and trees, but it leaves a trail and takes much longer to get to what I need." The claws went back in and she crossed her arms. "I'd imagine not having hands makes it hard to handle things like others, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:26 am

Zorre turned at the sneasel's matter-of-fact tone. She didn't seem to be making fun of him at all. This relieved him. As he listened to her explanation, his blush faded. At her last question, he nodded. "Blades all good defense, yes; good at not so items manipulating," he said in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:01 pm

"Must cause you trouble. If I had to guess, I'd say you aren't a town raised pokemon. Crysel shrugged a bit. "I grew up in the wild myself. My pack taught how to speak while we survived. It was good to have an easy way to communicate. Though I know most wild pokemon don't bother to learn basic grammer. I can see you are a bit embarassed, but at least you are making an effort. So, you are part of a team, right? I'm the leader... and currently the only member of Team Magna. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Zorre nodded. "Pokemon wild, parents were," he said. "Words myself taught, I. Good not, very well," he grimaced. He turned his head in curiosity as the sneasel talked about her team. "I, too," he said. "Shadow Blade, team I on. Partners gone, lost... know not, where are they, I. Members new, look I for, team another or look I."
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:30 pm

"Looks like we are in similar situations. However, mine is a bit more complicated. My team goes on a specialty. Team Magna is mostly an outlaw hunting team. I need good hunters, not just strong pokemon. I need others who can handle themselves in unfamiliar environments and be able to expect the unexpected. Most pokemon here are simply in love with the idea of exploring or finding treasure though. So my options are limited. Also I do need someone who can read as I can not..."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:47 am

Zorre shook his head. "Not I, be that like. Pokemon bad, catch want I," he nodded and scowled at the thought of outlaw pokemon getting away with their crimes. "Sneaky be can I, when to want. Fierce blades with, well as."

When the sneasel mentioned not being able to read, Zorre perked up. He was a much better reader than speaker. "Read, can I, well," he said excitedly. "Talk not much, so," he said with an embarrassed shrug. "Zorre, be I named. Team want up to you, I and?" He asked, wondering if the sneasel would even want a pokemon who couldn't even talk very well on her team.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:52 pm

The sneasel gave a small smile. "We feral pokemon seem to be best at hunting. Not surprising given the fact that we have pretty much done it to survive for all our lives. I have no doubt you are fierce. I've faced a particularly nasty bug type Metapod on a mission before. Had to chip off its shell before my partner could slam into the soft skin under it. You look a bit more potentially capable."

At the mention of wanting to join her, Crysel thought on it seriously. Zorre wasn't a bad option. He was clearly motivated and had prior experience. Plus the fact that Zorre could read was a big help. Crysel could understand Zorre well enough, so the speaking trouble wasn't a problem at all. "Tell you what Zorre. You can pick a mission from the outlaw board. Pick something challenging, yet within your abilities. We will do the mission together and I'll see what you are made of. You do well and I'll let you join. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:51 pm

Zorre smiled at the sneasel's challenge. "Fair is fair," he agreed, and turned to the outlaw board, scanning the pages for a suitable mission. He noted that there were not many missions that were within his capabilities; most of the outlaw missions were 'E'-ranked, whilst he was only allowed to take 'F'-ranked missions. He finally found one that seemed like it would work.

I saw them attack some innocent pokemon!
Shucks... Those ghost types shouldn't get away with that.
» Client: Bidoof
» Target: 2 Gastly
» Place:Pricklemist Hill
» Restrictions:
» Difficulty: [F]
» Reward: 100 poke + 1 white gummi
» Expiration: 4 Months since last attempt.
» Exploration Points: 10 Exploration Points

"Gastly, two outlaws; take could we," he offered, reading over the missive. "Dungeon Pricklemist Hill be it." he looked up at Crysel, wondering what her answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:03 am

Crysel was patient as she waited for Zorre to pick a mission to do. She listen and thought on the job. Two of them against two ghost types. Hard to track, but not impossible. Gastly were balls of gas, easy for someone like her to smell... but shee wouldn't. This was Zorre's test. She'd be support and allow the scyther to show what he could do. "Alright, I've acrually been there before, so we won't get lost. You'll be in charge of tracking them and leading us to them. We'll have to beat them into submission since we can't exactly tie them up. I'm ready to go when you are."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:52 am

Zorre smiled when Crysel agreed with his choice of mission. "There gone, myself, dungeon have I," he nodded. His smile faltered as he remembered his first exploration of the dungeon. He hadn't had any good experiences in the dungeon, but he supposed that meant that this mission was a true challenge of his skills and his nerve; as well as an ability to perform well even when under fear or stress.

(Just posted this last one because it makes one full page so yay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)   The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth of Team Magna!(Open to any team applicants)
Page 1 of 1