Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Link to ooc + sign ups: Click meeee

Plot:

Hello everyone! Welcome to Pokemon: Rebirth - the RP! For reference, I'm gonna post the rules and one little thing. We will begin after my post, alright?

Rules:
1.> Obey the forum rules
2.> No Godmodding
3.> No bunnying others without their permission
4.> Keep the violence to PG-13. NPCs will be dying, but let's not get gruesome.
5.> Everyone starts out in Johto
6.> This is a para rp. That mean each post must be a minimum of one full paragraph
7.> No 1337 or netspeak
8.> Be active! Try to post at least twice a week. If something comes up, ask someone to bunny your character for a bit.
9.> Before each post, type in your character's name, followed by the number of transformations ( if Legendary Human ) and your current location. Example is shown below.
10.> Adding to the note of leaving, if you must go, please let me know and I will let you be on hold. .v.
11.> It is necessary for you to follow the posting order, which is shown below. As it is said there, if the text does not have any color, you need to skip that player and post, as they are gone for a reason, be it permanent or temporary.

Rule 9 Example:

Mimi
Shaymin Transformations: 0
Ruins of Alph, Johto

------

Players:
Mimi - Shaymin - 32Melody/Me
Mizuko Aerwyna Meredith - Manaphy - Sakura
Serena "Reena" Rosenthal - Latias - SereneLittleRose
Sullivan "Sully" Jacques - Jirachi - Nocive
Nathan "Nate" Keiran - Darkrai - Pikashock
Marissa - Suicune - bangbronze
Jake - Cobalion - Drawr

Reserved/Bunnied/On Hold:
Marissa - Suicune - bangbronze ( Temporary Leaving )

Banned:

------
Posting Order: ( If the text does not have any color, skip the player )
- Nocive - Sully
- antonm1107 - Caleb ( Quit )
- Sakura - Mizuko
- bangbronze - Marissa ( Temporary Leave )
- Pikashock - Nathan
- SereneLittleRose - Reena
- Drawr - Cobalion
- 9kirby99 - Latios
- 32Melody - Mimi

You have a post limit to 3 days, and if you do not post in that time the next person can go ahead and do so.

[ Credit to Wistuffly for idea on posting order~ :> ]

You may now post!

Last edited by 32Melody on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Nathan Keiran
Darkrai Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

Nate looked over as he heard the familiar voice say something to him, and smirked at Reena as she came back. She seemed a bit curious as to what he was doing, which just so happened to be looking for her at the moment.
"Yeah, I'm alright. Just wasn't sure where you were. Good morning by the way." He commented to her, glancing back at Ferro who was still just standing by and also at a certain absol that had padded over, being his second partner Senka. He blinked as he heard another voice speak out, one he hadn't heard before and turned around to see a boy about his age calling over.
"Huh? Uh...yeah, it is." Nate responded a little bit unnerved, still not used to people randomly talking to him while he was just getting up for the day. He was the kind of person who hated to be caught off guard, and at the moment he considered this situation exactly that. Of course, chances were it was just a curious bystander and nothing would come from it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Serena Rosenthal
Latias Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

"Oh, okay," smiled Reena, "Good morning to you too!" Dusty and Aria hummed their morning's greetings to Nate and his pokemon before turning at the presence of another voice. Reena glanced over as well. He didn't seem to know much about Unova Pokemon... then again Reena hadn't either being originally from Hoenn.
"Hello," she smiled, giving a little wave to the new presence.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 am

Jake Rydell
Cobalion Transformations: 0
Goldenrod City

"Let's see... Potions, check. Repel, check. Antidotes...". I continue with the list of essentials as I rummage through a plastic grocery bag. I had stopped by the pokemart on my way out and was now wondering if I should have brought my backpack with me. Carrying all this stuff with me in a shopping bag is... I glance down at the slightly crinkled bag. Cumbersome... To say the least. I groan and continue trudging down the street.
It's ironic really. How everything turns out. Just when I start to get into the motions. Wake up. Clock in for work. Clock out. Sleep. Eat (occasionally). When I finally thought I found a place I could fit. Life comes out of nowhere and just... suckerpunches you in the eye. Cept instead of a jab in the face it's a legendary pokemon showing up at your doorsteps. And instead of a black eye it's a permanent tattoo on your shoulder. I touch my shoulder unconsciously with my free hand as I brood over my situation, my stride quickens and I look at my watch. I'm gonna be late... City gates shouldn't be much farthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Eliot
Latios Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

After a few minutes, we came to see a group of three talking. These guys had to have been the ones that Latios told me about. I ran up to them.

"Hey! You three! Are you guys the ones that Latios told me about? The ones...like me?" I asked while showing them the tatoo that appeared on my hand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Mimi
Secret Room, Ruins of Alph

< Well. > Shaymin frowns, the nice aura fading. < Thanks for the warm welcome. > it rolls its eyes. I walk over, ready if the girl was to attack, and pick the Legendary Pokemon up. I settle it in my arms as it smiles. "Shaymin's with me." I say, a bit cross at her attitude. I decide to play nice though, and soften my eyes a bit. I then chose to keep my mouth shut and let Shaymin speak. < As for the reason you're here, > Shaymin says, < it would take a bit of time to explain, and we need the others to arrive. >

The flower like Pokemon then climbs onto my head and settles down. I study the girl for a moment. "The name is Mimi." I say simply, giving her a small smile. Then I walk back to the cave walls and continue to examine the symbols. I don't say anything for a bit as Mickey invites Shaymin to play Chase again. The Legendary happily obliges and hops down from my head. Leaf is still cautious of the new girl and stays by my side as the other pair act like nothing happened. I do consider inviting the girl to join, but I decide it's best if she does whatever she likes and don't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:29 am

Sullivan Jacques
Jirachi Transformations: 0
???

"...Ully."

"...Sully."

"SULLY."

Sully opened his eyes at the shout, being greeted by the same, blank void. Floating in front of him was the same pokemon he encountered before. It didn't seem very happy.

"Oh, hey Jirachi!" Sully greeted, chipper as ever.

"You're an idiot." The wish pokemon replied bluntly, arms crossed and glaring at the boy.

"That's a bit rude."

"Hey, at least I'm not the one putting pokemon in danger."

"What? I don't put my pokemon in danger!"

"Says the guy who let his Growlithe go alone inside a house you haven't visited for the past 7 years!" Jirachi retorted, "Now you and your pokemon are being kidnapped by two goons sent by the government!"

"...Oh."

"...Ugh. There's no use in continuing to argue with someone like you. Look, Sullivan, I am a legendary pokemon who's supposed to have you as my 'heir', and I'm definitely not going to spend ages looking for another!"

"Heir?" The boy asked, seemingly unfazed by the pokemon's rambling.

"Yes, heir. I can't live forever, Sully. And I need someone to take my place."

"Hahaha, you're a funny little guy. I'm a human; I can't take a pokemon's place, let alone a 'legendary' one."

"Oh, but you can! Well, with my power. You know that mark on your neck?"

"Yeah, dad went nuts when he saw it."

"Well, it appeared because I chose you. Now you have to continue living on until you become just like me."

"You're crazy."

"Shut up. Just you wait, you'll be floating around with a weird star-head and living in some cramped comet in no time." The pokemon cackled, "Priceless. But anyways, right now we have to focus on getting you out. If the government catches you, you're doomed."

"Uh. That's a bit unsettling... Maybe I can just break out?"

"Sully, even if you were able to get out of the sack, these goons will just take advantage of your cataplexy. You wouldn't last very long in a fight, anyways."

Sully felt a bit offended by the comment, but knew it was true. "Well, good point. But how will I escape, then?"

"Transform."

"...What."

"Turn into a Jirachi. I know you can."

"That sounds stupid."

"You're the only one who's being stupid right now, Sully. You've got only one chance to save you and your pokemon's lives and you're just idling in dreamland, talking to a pokemon who's SUPPOSED to be taking a nap." The Jirachi grumbled. "If you turn into a Jirachi, you'll be able to beat those goons up and scramb in less than a minute."

"No way I can do that."

"Sully, just try. Do it for your pokemon."

"...Fine. I'll blame you if it fails, though."

"Heh heh, go on ahead! Wouldn't affect me anyways, I'm a legendary pokemon for Arceus' sake!" The pokemon laughed, as the world around them began to crumble once again.

"Now with all that covered..."

"WAKE UP."

Sully woke up. All he could see was some sort of material, probably the sack. He was curled up in an uncomfortable position, and as much as it pained him, he didn't move. 'If I move, they'll probably notice. Alright, Jirachi, you'd better not be lying...'

He started to focus, hoping that by some miracle he'd activate the transformation. His mark began to glow; the light engulfing him until he could no longer decipher his own form in the harsh light. He could feel himself turning smaller and smaller, and yet felt power begin to surge through him.

And out of the blue, he heard a familiar voice.

"Doom Desire."

Sullivan Jacques
Jirachi Transformations: 1
Union Cave

Union Cave, a place once known to be a peaceful route for travelers to take, was engulfed by a large array of light. Many passers-by were forced to take cover as the bright light started to wear off.

Sully opened his eyes, nearly jumping out of his skin when he saw that he was floating. 'It worked!' He thought, grinning from his achievement. But he wasted no time in looking for his pokemon.

And there they were, unconscious from the explosion and lying on the hard, rock floor. It was a bit tricky, but Sully was able to levitate them long enough to bring them to a corner of the cave. He hoped that they would go unnoticed as a small crowd of passers-by began to build up at the site of the attack, where he left the two badly-injured bodies of his kidnappers.

'Well done.'

Sully was a bit surprised by the voice. 'Jirachi! Look, I did it!'

'Glad to see I didn't waste my powers. Now, what's your next move?'

'Uh.'

'...Oof course. I have to do everything, don't I? Sully, change back and head out of that cave. Once you're out, you need to reunite with the other 'chosen ones' '

'Alright, I guess I could do that. But how do I change back?'

'Hahaha, good luck, kid.' And with that, Jirachi's voice disappeared.

((SO MUCH DIALOGUE. My apologies.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:40 am

Caleb Jacobson
Times he's been important: 0
Route 30

"Huh. Damn; I always thought Unovans were isolationist bananzas. Didn't think they'd like any of their 'mons imported to Johto. What's its species?" I ask as Tom walks up to the knight-like Pokemon, just as fascinated as me. I pick a cigarette from my pocket, lighting it and taking it to my mouth. "Erm, did you guys see a guy nearby, by any chance? Albino, brown hoodie, shades? He's generally in this area right about now." I take the cigarette out of my mouth and cough out a puff.
"Toto." Tom looks disapprovingly at me - again - before going back to staring at the weird knight Pokemon before him. Hell, I can't really take my eyes off the thing; it's so weird. Probably the most interesting thing I'll see for the rest of the year, considering how little happens back home.
And then some guy comes up and starts asking if we're like him. Starts talking about Latios and shows us his hand tattoo - that must have hurt when he got it, I can't help but wince at it. "Um... What're you talking about?" I ask.
It seems like this may be an interesting day.

(Do you guys think I should change to third person? Also, Melody, it's your RP. Don't forget that stuff is happening to us, and that you should control a part of what goes on in our predicaments.)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Mizuko
Manaphy Transformations: 1
Goldenrod City, Johto

Strangely enough it was just as I remembered it...yet it was different than I remembered it. I began to wonder if my house was replaced by another house and a happy family was there...when I bumped into a person, falling down. My right glove fell off, revealing a tattoo. Well shit. Just my luck, I forgot that it was a tiny bit loose when she was in Erika. All the running must have loosened more than just a tiny bit. All the better, why not show it to a random person that will report it to the scientists, and soon I will be surrounded! All the better. Quickly I stood up and hastily put it on, not that it mattered, and tried to get out of there as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:57 am

Well. This day was just going swell! I really wished sombody would just explain what the hell was going on right now but, well... I guess you can't have everything. I pulled out my translation book that my mom had gotten me, the language they speak in Johto is so different than what we speak in Unova. Anyways, it had translations for some pretty dang wierd languages, including the inpronouncable language of the Unown. "Wow... This is amazing. Mimi... This room is.... It shouldn't be in existence, if what the Unown say is true. Man, resaerching all those myths was really worthwhile."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Nathan Keiran
Darkrai Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

Nate paused in thought for a moment, wondering how much misinformation he could feed the guy who had walked up to him and Reena. He didn't seem to know much about pokemon from Unova, so chances were he wouldn't know the difference. This could actually be kind of fun. Nate thought to himself.
"It's a Drilbur. And sorry but I haven't really seen anyone like that here. Maybe you just missed him." He responded to both of Caleb's questions, perfectly content with his answers. Ferro glanced up at Nate, as if wondering why he had just said the wrong species name, before brushing it off as unimportant and looking back at the totodile that seemed to be staring at him a bit uncomfortably, crossing his bladed arms and looking down at the ground.
Everything seemed to be going well, until the other boy ran up to the group, talking about Latios and showing off a tatto. Nate blinked, looking at the tattoo and maintaining a calm look on the outside while he let his thoughts runn off in his head. You've got to be kidding me. He just ran up to us and showed off his tattoo, talking about everything without any cares. Optimistic and naive looking right now, there's no way I'm going to end up dragging him around with me and her. He decided and shook his head.
"Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." Nate quickly declared, getting the attention of Senka, who was sitting beside him. "I think you need to be a bit more careful with that though, it might not be a good idea to draw any attention to that-" He started to continue, when he felt a sharp gust of wind blow by his head, slicing the end of his bandanna and making it fall off, also pushing some of his bangs aside and revealing a small glimpse of his own tattoo on his forehead. What the-razor wind. You've got to be kidding me. He thought to himself as he immediately put his hand over his forehead, picking up his bandanna from off the ground and retying it around his head, as it still fit despite the portion that had been cut. Now feeling thoroughly embarrassed, he said nothing to either of the two boys standing around and glanced over at the absol, who was looking around as if nothing had happened, with a slight smirk. He sighed, turning back to the group and crossing his arms, waiting to see how everyone else would react to the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 am

Serena Rosenthal
Latias Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

Serena stifled a small giggle at the misinformation that Nate had just fed to this new person. She would have to remind herself to keep up with the charade later and see how long it went on for before someone gave it away.

Reena blinked as the a blonde male came charging over to them. He mentioned Latios and something inside her just made her want to run over and hug him as if he was some long lost brother or something. She wondered if that was because of the fact that Latios and Latias were a duo of legendary pokemon that were closely related in power and appearance. She held off though and just stood there, pretending as if he was crazy. Serena's tattoo was always hidden safely from view, being on her back. She had nothing to worry unless she wore skimpy clothing, which she never really liked doing. She followed Nate's lead and decided to say nothing. After all, he was going to get them captured or something stupid if he kept on shouting about it.

It was unfortunate though, since she didn't really like to leave someone like themselves alone in a situation like this. Reena glanced to Aria and Dusty in turn, neither giving her any way to make the decision easier. And it was then that Senka sliced a portion off of Nate's bandanna.

"So..." she blinked as he retied it. She didn't know anything about this other guy yet though. He likely didn't know anything. After all what's the likelihood of stumbling across two people who are like them.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 am

Jake Rydell
Cobalion Transformations: 0
Goldenrod City

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, I was in a hurry. I'm not sure, but the next thing I know I felt someone bump into me. Or maybe I bumped into someone , but anyways.

I stumbled back and felt the plastic bag slip out do my hand. It was probably just me but i seemed to watch it all happen in slow motion, as all it's contents spilled out and onto the pavement. A potion somehow found a way to bounce partway into an alley.

"Just great...". I bend down to pick things up, glancing at who I bumped into as I do. It was a girl, probably young teens. She just in the motion of putting on her glove when I glanced at her.
I returned my attention to the contents the ground and tried to stuff what I could back into the bag.
"You okay?". I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Eliot
Latios Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

"Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."

You've got to be kidding me. He just ran up to us and showed off his tattoo, talking about everything without any cares. Optimistic and naive looking right now, there's no way I'm going to end up dragging him around with me and her...

I was very confused. I could...feel the thoughs in that guy's head...and for some reason he was lying to me. He knew something. And the other one...I could feel something like great happiness from her...were these some of the abilities Latios had mentioned? Telepathy? I decided to try some more. I strained as I tried to shove my thought into those two's heads.

Okay. I'm not buying what you two are saying. That and the dude's tattoo, I believe you know something. Care to explain? I can read your thoughts, you know. You can't lie to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:29 pm

[ All I ask is that you head to the Ruins soon as that's where everything will be explained. c: ]

Mimi
Secret Room, Ruins of Alph

I looked curiously at Melissa as she whipped out a ( what looks like ) translation book. I hadn't originated here unless I was told wrong, and was confused. "Um.. can you not understand me or something? Or is that for the wall..?" I said, getting more and more baffled by the mere second. Leaf began to growl at something, his eyes narrowing.

Not supposed to exist.. Melissa's words echoed in my head before Shaymin caught the look in my eyes as it was catching its breath. < I know you're upset and confused, > it grinned, talking to the both of us, < but we just have to wait for some others before we can tell you. That's really all I can say. >

It laughed as Mickey charged into it for a random hug and I couldn't help but smile. Leaf gently nudged me and I nodded, turning back to the wall. "Shaymin said this room is specially made." I murmured, not caring if the older girl heard me or not. My hands traced over the patterns of the Unknown on the wall once more, desperately wanting to know what was going on. I wished the others would hurry up so I could learn some more, but then again I was more intrigued by the engravings on the wall rather then the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:36 am

Sullivan Jacques
Jirachi Transformations: 1
Ruins of Alph

Sully had wandered around Union Cave for over an hour, finding most of the exits of the cave and most of the area outside filled with crowds- mostly consisting of reporters, policemen, and angry travelers. It seemed a few lunatics had spotted him as a Jirachi, rambling about how the star pokemon was going to end them all. He didn't want to risk being seen again, and since he had no clue how to turn back, he took no chances.

By the time he found a safe exit, he was worn out. With a Thump! the Jirachi fell, its psychic power fading and causing the two other pokemon it held to also land ungracefully on the ground. Light enveloped the fallen wish pokemon until its small figure turned into one of a normal human.

"Urgh..." Sully groaned, turning so that he would lie on his back. He rubbed his eyes, finding them much more difficult to keep open than usual. His eyelids felt as heavy as bricks, refusing to keep his eyes open. Azure eyes closed, followed by the calming of his muscles until he looked as asleep as any other tired child. For a few minutes, his mind stayed awake, still able to hear his surroundings. But it too shut down, leaving Sully unconscious.

His Growlithe was a few feet from the body, struggling to stand up. It had taken the blow from the explosion, its fierce will the only thing keeping it awake. Its legs gave out, causing the dog pokemon to fall back onto the ground. It let out a soft whine, wanting to run up and awaken its master. Its eyes darted around the area, trying to see if there were any predators or passers-by. He couldn't seem to spot his other companion, a Whismur, but picked up its scent, confirming that it was nearby. Fortunately, the three seemed to be the only one in the area at the moment, leaving no threats for now. Buster let out a huff, deciding to give up on standing and just lay down and wait until he was rested.

The Whismur lay a few feet behind the Growlithe, as unconscious as its master. Its small, round body was covered in injuries from the explosion, but seemed to have a chance to survive and heal if given the right treatment.

Sully didn't get a dream with Jirachi this time, only a black void.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next