Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 am

Link to ooc + sign ups: Click meeee

Plot:

Hello everyone! Welcome to Pokemon: Rebirth - the RP! For reference, I'm gonna post the rules and one little thing. We will begin after my post, alright?

Rules:
1.> Obey the forum rules
2.> No Godmodding
3.> No bunnying others without their permission
4.> Keep the violence to PG-13. NPCs will be dying, but let's not get gruesome.
5.> Everyone starts out in Johto
6.> This is a para rp. That mean each post must be a minimum of one full paragraph
7.> No 1337 or netspeak
8.> Be active! Try to post at least twice a week. If something comes up, ask someone to bunny your character for a bit.
9.> Before each post, type in your character's name, followed by the number of transformations ( if Legendary Human ) and your current location. Example is shown below.
10.> Adding to the note of leaving, if you must go, please let me know and I will let you be on hold. .v.
11.> It is necessary for you to follow the posting order, which is shown below. As it is said there, if the text does not have any color, you need to skip that player and post, as they are gone for a reason, be it permanent or temporary.

Rule 9 Example:

Mimi
Shaymin Transformations: 0
Ruins of Alph, Johto

------

Players:
Mimi - Shaymin - 32Melody/Me
Mizuko Aerwyna Meredith - Manaphy - Sakura
Serena "Reena" Rosenthal - Latias - SereneLittleRose
Sullivan "Sully" Jacques - Jirachi - Nocive
Nathan "Nate" Keiran - Darkrai - Pikashock
Marissa - Suicune - bangbronze
Jake - Cobalion - Drawr

Reserved/Bunnied/On Hold:
Marissa - Suicune - bangbronze ( Temporary Leaving )

Banned:

------
Posting Order: ( If the text does not have any color, skip the player )
- Nocive - Sully
- antonm1107 - Caleb ( Quit )
- Sakura - Mizuko
- bangbronze - Marissa ( Temporary Leave )
- Pikashock - Nathan
- SereneLittleRose - Reena
- Drawr - Cobalion
- 9kirby99 - Latios
- 32Melody - Mimi

You have a post limit to 3 days, and if you do not post in that time the next person can go ahead and do so.

[ Credit to Wistuffly for idea on posting order~ :> ]

You may now post!

Last edited by 32Melody on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:12 am

Mimi
Ruins of Alph, Johto

The Ruins of Alph were quite breathtaking, despite the name. I honestly enjoyed the views, despite it being.. well, ruins. I had never been here before, so I was amazed and interested in everything that we passed by. Although the floor was awfully cold, the old hallway was lit up by small torches hung on walls.

Shaymin sat comfortably in my hair, and Mickey was in my arms. Leaf was alert at everything, staying close by my side. Shaymin pointed a white paw forwards. < Alright.. keep going. We're almost there, I promise. > I suddenly grinned. "Will you tell me where we're going now?" < Not yet. I'll tell you when we get inside. > "Inside where?!" I demanded. Shaymin held so many secrets and I was dying to discover them all, but I assumed it ( .. she? he? Another secret! ) was right.

The four of us continued down the long hallway until we reached a dead end. Two torches were there, but nothing else. Shaymin motioned for me to come closer to them, and I cautiously obeyed, Leaf staying put and away from the fire. Mickey wasn't bothered though. Shaymin said something to Mickey and he nodded eagerly. He blew the torches out with a bit of water. The flame died out and a door appeared. The untouched torch, on the other side, burned brightly, and the fire Mickey burned out immediately reappeared. Shaymin motioned me inside. I glanced at Leaf, and he nodded, staying close to me. We entered, the door providing little to none light.

Mimi
Secret Room, Ruins of Alph

"It's so.. dark," I said bluntly. Shaymin nodded. There were chairs scattered the room, barely visible and in a row. But there was more then one, which meant that more people were coming. Shaymin hopped off my head and onto a chair. Mickey snuggled into my arms and I smiled. < It's supposed to be. This room is secret. All we have to do is wait. > I changed my smile to a smirk. "Well, we're inside. Now can you tell me?" Shaymin sighed. < . . Only a little. Listen closely, okay? > The Legendary Pokemon settled itself, and I listened and ruffled Leaf's head.

My mother said that everything will turn out okay in the end, no matter the situation. From what little Shaymin just said, I'm starting to doubt it. . .

-

You may now post! Posting order will be based on first come first serve.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:47 am

[POST EARLY GO GO GO]
Sullivan Jacques
Jirachi Transformations: 0
Ilex Forest, Johto

Sully stood alone, in an empty, white void. He didn't seem to know where he was. But surprisingly, he didn't mind.

He wandered a bit, and soon stumbled upon something. It was an odd being, and the boy couldn't make figure out whether it was a pokemon or a human. Nonetheless, the being began to talk. Its words were incomprehensible to the 14-year old, and it talked with an oddly soothing voice. Sully wanted to speak, but somehow couldn't bring himself to use his voice.

As their one-sided conversation dragged on, the being began to look clearer, its features becoming more visible and defined. It was small, and floating in the air. It seemed to have a star-shaped head, and had blue strips hanging from the ends. It reminded Sully of the pokemon from the storybooks that were read to him when he was a child.

'... I'm sorry for dragging you into this.'

Sully was quite surprised. The calm, but blurry voice and weird language it spoke with had vanished, now replaced with a more child-like voice that spoke in a language he understood. Seeing the changes, the blonde-haired boy opened his mouth to try and speak.

"Into what?" He asked, his voice raspy. "Who are you?"

The star-like pokemon tilted its head in confusion.

'I am... Jirachi.'

Sully smiled. It seemed like a friendly pokemon. "Well, I'm Sully. Nice to meet you. So, can you tell me what you were talking about earlier?"

Jirachi frowned. 'Weren't you paying attention? I told you that you are going to be-'

The world around them began to shake. Sully's ears began ringing. He tried to cover them, hoping to block out the painfully loud noise. He looked around, seeing Jirachi no longer with him.

Sully's eyes shot open, being greeted by a familiar screaming Whismur. He immediately brought his hands down its ears. The Whismur stopped screaming. Instead, it smiled.

The boy sighed in relief, taking his hands off the Whismur's ears and sitting back down. "You didn't have to scream so loud, Squeak." He said, looking at the Whismur. He turned his attention to his surroundings, seeing himself in a forest of some sort. He didn't remember where or how he got there. Or why the back of his head hurt.

"Grow! Growlithe!"

Sully immediately turned his attention to where the barking was coming from. He saw yet another familiar pokemon running towards him.

"Buster!" He said, ruffling the fur on the Growlithe's head. The Growlithe seemed to be carrying something. A blue bag.

"Oh hey, my bag." Sully said, taking the bag from the Growlithe and examining it. The bag seemed a bit dirty, covered with traces of earth and had a few frayed ends. It looked like it had come from a small tussle.

"Huh. What happened to it? I don't remember it being this messy." The 14-year old wondered, looking into the contents. Nothing seemed to be out of place inside, fortunately.

The boy stood up, sliding his arms though the straps of the bag. "Well, we better get a move on. Wouldn't want to get caught by those scientists, would we?" His Whismur seemed delighted, climbing up and taking a comfortable seat on his shoulder. Sully didn't seem to mind, already used to it. He continued onwards, Buster padding next to him.

As they wandered through the forest, Sully failed to notice the unconscious and bite-mark covered body of a thief, left in a few bushes.

Last edited by Nocive on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 am

Caleb Jacobson
Times he's been important: 0
Cherrygrove City - Caleb's room
Cherrygrove city is a coastal town - oh, sorry, 'city' - only a walk away from the famed 'New Bark Town', this place is notorious in Johto for being the only place in the region not to have anything even vaguely notorious about it. At least New Bark has the Pokemon lab.
I bang my head against the wall lightly, trying to relieve my boredom. "Dear God, this is so freaking BORING!" I shout. Mom's at work and dad's off to see his probation officer, leaving me here with absolutely nothing to do but sit around on my ass. I could play with Tom, but the guy's had a long night and I get the feeling that he really needs some sleep. I consider getting my spray cans and going out to decorate the town a little bit, but the cops are still pissed at me for putting up 'profane images' on the Pokemon Center. It's a natural part of the human body, how can it be profane?!
Frustrated, I grab a cigarette from my pocket, lighting it and taking a good, long drag. "God, I needed that." I say. I throw the stub out the window irritably, ignoring the shouts of annoyance from below as it fell onto somebody's head - probably a budding trainer or something.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:28 pm

Mizuko Aerwyna Meredith
Manaphy Transformations: 1
Ecruteak City, Johto

I walked slowly around, the stone bricks made a clip clop sound underfoot. Wearing my hand made clothing I thought I fit rather well in. I even placed flowers in my hair, which was now tied up in a bun, even though I never did that antic ever since I was like 4? I honestly couldn't remember. Suddenly I heard a small chittering to my right, and I turned to see Gemini, continually to make the small undefinable noises. Alarmed I slowly turned around to see 3 people, pushing through the smal crowd in front of the theater. They can't have found me already! I thought panicking before calming down. Uttering a small command to Gemini, I continued walking as if I didn't notice the Johto military was right on my tail. I could hear them get closer.
Ten feet away.
Nine feet away.
Eight, Seven, Six.
Five, four, three, two..
One.
A green blob flashed to my right, and I could hear three muffled thumps. String Shot was the most useful move in my opinion. Now it was time to run again.
-
Mizuko Aerwyna Meredith
Route 36, Johto

After making good distance away from the thicking scene, undoing my hair along the way, I eventually hit an intersection. Should I go left or right? I wondered, but then decided to wait a bit for something. Quickly I clicked a Pokeball, and a white beam of light shot the air, before revealing Lilly.
I bent down and scratched her behind the ears.
"Lilly, do you want to go left or right?" I ask quietly, and the Aquarabbit Pokémon looked left and right before pointing with her ear, she wanted to go to the left side. "Alright then left it is." I mumble and walk off to the unknown, and start to wonder when will it all end.
When can I stop running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:32 am

Marissa
Suicune Transformations:0
Violet City

I stood behind the Gym, trying to catch another glimpse of the blue blur I had spotted. "What could it be...?" When I finished straining my neck in vain, I was startled to find that the creature was standing right beside me, as calmly as if I hadn't been there. "Well then. If you're done trying to spy on me, would you be so kind as to take me to the Ruins of Alph?" "Pffft... Not if you're gonna be rude like that. No need to be snippy, Suicune." I had recognized the Pokemon right off, having been rather fond of this region's mythology. "Come on, let's go."

Marissa
Suicune Transformations: 0
Ruins of Alph

"Wow...This place is amazing. I can't beleive I didn't come here before." "Yes....This way, please. Come on." There were two torches, both lit. And a peice of wall that looked like it moved away. Suicune extiguished one of the torches, moving the sliding panel. The torch immediately re-lit itself. "Please, Marissa, go inside." I went in, Suicune followed, and the door slid shut.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Nathan Keiran
Darkrai Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

Nate opened his eyes only to find himself staring upward at a dark ceiling with a single light-bulb to illuminate the room. Immediately he tried to move from my position, but his arms and legs were bound to something, and he could feel his own breathing become faster-paced. He was who knows where, bound to a table and unable to move. As Nate started to calm down a bit, a black shape floated into view above his head.
"Hello there. You seem to be in quite the predicament there." The figure said to him. Nate didn't respond, and instead went back to trying to break whatever was tying him down to the table.
"You think this is real, don't you? Don't worry, it's only a nightmare. Best way for me to ah...visit you, and see how you're doing." The pokemon continued to explain, causing him to pause for a moment and look up at it, taking a closer look.
"Hey, Darkrai. If you're really wondering how I'm doing, I'm pretty okay, thanks. Besides the whole thing about being on the run of course." Nate responded, calming down more and yet still feeling a sense of dread. From what he could see, someone came in dressed in a lab coat and stood beside him, pulling out a syringe. Once again, he started to feel his heart pounding inside his chest before Darkrai spoke again.
"I've told you already, just a nightmare. Now, if you would listen to me while I talk to you I'm running out of time." The shadow spoke again, as Nate could see the person tapping the syringe, with some kind of liquid coming out of it. He made a decision that he no longer cared that it was just a nightmare, and panic took over as the needle punctured his arm despite his struggling, pushing something in there. Darkrai was trying to tell Nate something, but he was no longer listening as the scientist returned with a scalpel in his hand, and started to stick it into Nate’s chest before beginning to slice downwards...

He woke up with a start, still breathing heavily and immediately checking himself for any cuts or puncture wounds, only to find nothing. Letting out a relieved sigh and chuckle, Nate brought himself to a sitting position and noticed a certain Pawniard standing by against a tree.
"Morning Ferro." He commented, smirking before getting to his feet. Taking a look around, he checked to see if Reena was there, the girl he had started to travel around with about a week and a half ago. He chuckled at the thought of being joined by someone who wasn’t a pokemon, and remembered how they had met over a certain aspect they seemed to share, mixed with a bit of carelessness on Nate’s part.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Serena Rosenthal
Latias Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

Serena had awoken early as she did most mornings, Aria waking her with a nudge and a few pecks. The Swablu had gotten into this routine a few years back when Reena had begun to sleep in longer and longer each morning, but now it was normal to get up before most others. As she woke, she noticed that Nate was still sleeping. After gently waking Dusty, she wandered over to a nearby pond area that she had spotted yesterday to throw water over her face. After a short bout of splashing water at each other and getting each other covered in water droplets, Reena jogged back over to Nathan to find him awake.

"Are you okay?" she asked as he got to his feet. He looked like he had been looking for something a few moments ago and Reena was curious as to what he could be looking for.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 am

Jake Rydell
Cobalion Transformations: 0
Goldenrod Radio Tower: Elevator

Ding!

The metal doors close with a small shutter and the whole elevator whirrs to life, carrying me slowly down the tower. I look around the small, confining room with with a neutral expression. There's music playing in the background. Some jazz song I can't remember the name of...
Usually I find it annoying, but today its... somewhat comforting.

Ding! Floor 3

It's kinda weird. All the stuff that usually bothers me doesn't seem so bad anymore. The chemical cleaners that they use for the carpet don't smell as strong (or maybe I'm just used to it by now), the gritting of metal against metal as this old elevator goes down seems more muted. I don't know. Heh... Moral lessons about taking things for granted come to mind, but I sweep them away quickly.

Ding! Floor 2

I trace the scratches on the metal walls (some more profane than others). Working in my hometown has its perks. I know every backway and alley in the place. And its been what...2...years now, since I came back. I always knew I'd come back here. Not that I have anything against the rest of the world, I don't (for the most part).
I had a plan. Travel the region for awhile, see the sights, then after I was finished I'd come back and find a steady job. Live a ...normal life. But now I'm not so sure.

Ding! Ground Floor

The double doors open and I step out. Waiting in the lobby was a stoutly looking old man, wearing all brown. The Director.
"Finished for the day?" He asks. Probably says that to everyone.
I nod.
"Yes, sir." I respond automatically, my mind's not really into the conversation,
"Good. Headed home?"
"No, sir. I gotta go meet someone I... haven't seen in awhile."
"Old friend?" He asks gruffly, walking into the metal room.
Hardly, I think to myself. "Just someone I gotta see." The Director presses a button
"Well, see you tomorrow then." He remarks. I shrug at that.
"We'll see." I say distantly
He just snorts and shakes his head, making some comment about "kids these days" as the doors shut.

I watch for a second longer as the digital number next to the elevator starts to climb back up.

Ding! Floor 2
When I was young, I was taught that, in life, when you make a decision, you're not suppose to dwell on it too much.

Ding! Floor 3
I start to walk away, towards the exit.
Once you choose something, that was it. No what ifs, or buts about it.

But... What happens when its not your choice to make...?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Eliot
Latios Transformations: 0
Violet Town, Johto

I looked over to ny right. That blur...it couldn't have been...but it had to. I had only seen that blur once before, but I knew exactly what that was.

Latios.

I ran towards where Latios had flown, with Miles, my Lucario, running close behind. I was amazed that no one else had seen Latios, but even more amazed that I had encountered it again. I soon followed it out of Vilot city, heading towards route 30.

Eliot
Latios Transformations: 0
Route 30, Johto

I hurried as I saw Latios duck behind a bush near the opening of Violet City. He entered the woods, slowing to a walk, as he looked at Latios. Latios looked down a little, closed his eyes. "Hello, Eliot. It's been a while." Latios spoke. Well, not exactly spoke. Latios didn't really say anything, it's more like he projected one of his thoughts into my head using telepathy.

"What...what are you doing here?" I replied, shocked, "After the last time...I thought we would never see eachother again."

"As did I. But...things have changed, and I need you." Latios explained, his voice shaky.

"N-need me? What for?" I asked.

"The thing is...things have changed," Latios repeated, "and it's caused me to need a...heir, of sorts."

"Heir? Heir of what?"

"It will make sense in time, Eliot. But...I've chosen you to be my heir. Your love of pokemon, and what happened between us...I would be proud to have you by my heir. But...I don't want to force you into this. I want it to be your choice. Eliot, woulld you be willing to...replace me?"

"R-replace you? But how? I'm not a pokemon!"

"That's true, but...I can change you into me. Another me, that is. It won't happen imediately, but you will fully become me forever in a year, at most. However, that would be sped up if you transformed into me."

"I...I could do that?"

"Yes. But, the more you do it, the harder it will be to change back into your current state, and you may not even be able to change completely after a time."

"But...my friends...my pokemon..."

"I'm sure even after you become me, they will stick with you. But time is short, Eliot. Would you be willing to be my Heir?"

I paused. Become a Latios...that would be amazing. And his pokemon would still be able to stay with him? How could he refuse? He already traveled alone, so he wouldn't exactly miss anyone...

"I'll do it Latios." I answered.

Latios seemed to smile. "Great. this will only take a second...

Latios then began to glow with a light blue light, which grew slowly brighter. Then the light seemed to float off of him and it then flew into me. I saw a red triangle matching the one on Latios's chest appear on the back of my right hand, and then the light died.

"It's finished. I will leave you with a suggestion and some information: I suggest you head down the we're on, there are some people who you can talk to about this. Also, now that you are in your current state, you have some abilities you'll discover on your own. I must go, before a trainer spots us...goodbye, Eliot."

And with that, Eliot flew off, leaving me and Miles standing there. Miles seemed stunned, and I figured he must have also heard what Latios had said. I looked at Miles, and he nodded, and we headed down route 30, heading away from Violet City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 am

Mimi
Secret Room, Ruins of Alph

I had gotten bored of waiting for everyone else to come and was now examining the walls of the secret room. They looked like Unknown, but they were imprinted on the wall. ". . ." I was trying to crack the code while Shaymin and Mickey played around, most likely Chase. Leaf had settled himself on one of the chairs and was watching, now relaxed. My hand brushed across the wall, and I felt that with enough time, I could solve it. This ended when the door opened, and I turned around, surprised. Shaymin and Mickey immediately ran to my side while Leaf stood up and got into a battle stance.

My hand was still on the wall and the other now by my side. Mickey whimpered, not daring to look and eyes shut tight. Shaymin had climbed onto my head and buried itself in my hair, since the color was the same. I couldn't make out who was there and forgot briefly that others were supposed to come. "W-Who's there?!" I called out, a bit nervously. Shaymin peeked up, then made a cute sound. < Suicune? Is that you? > Shaymin bounded off my hand and ran past a bewildered Leaf, towards the entrance. It had a happy smile that gave a nice aura across the room. < It's great to see another Legendary! Who have you brought with you? > I was still trying to make out the other figure. I could only tell that it was a girl older then me.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Sullivan Jacques
Azalea Town, Johto

The trip through Ilex Forest was quite short. It didn't take long for Sully and his two pokemon to reach the small, tranquil town of Azalea. It wasn't a very eye-catching town, but it was definitely safer than staying out in the wilderness all night.

Sully smiled. "I haven't visited this town since I was 7. A friend of my father lives here. Hopefully he'll let us stay for the night." He said, scratching Squeak's head. The Whismur let out a small, almost purr-like noise. "Grow!" Buster barked, analyzing his new surroundings. Sully chuckled, continuing onward.

The trio stopped in front of a small house located past the Gym. Sully stepped up to the door, knocking a few times. "Hello? Mr. Kurt? It's me, Sullivan. Daniel Jacques' son? I'm here to-" The door let out a faint click! before it slowly creaked open.

Sully was surprised. "Huh. Must be more welcoming than I thought." He said, brushing off the eerie greeting. He took a step, about to enter until his Growlithe jumped in the way. "Grow! Growlithe!" He barked, blocking the way.

His trainer frowned, but returned to his usual smile. "No need to be protective, Buster. It's just Mr. Kurt. He's a really nice guy, and I heard he has a granddaughter living with him. A guy who's taking care of his own granddaughter, no way he's a threat!" He said, trying to convince the Growlithe. But the pokemon didn't budge, continuing to bark protests.

Sully sighed in defeat. "Alright, fine. You go on ahead and see for yourself. But don't bite if it's just Kurt or his granddaughter! If you do, you're not allowed out of your pokeball for the next few days." He said. Buster let out a growl, but turned around and padded inside without a second thought.

Silence followed for the next few minutes, causing Sully to become a bit worried. The sound of whining suddenly emitted from inside the house, most definitely from the Growlithe. Sully ran inside immediately.

Sullivan Jacques
Azalea Town - Kurt's House

Sad to say, the boy wasn't able to witness much as an unknown figure jumped out of nowhere, surprising him to the point that he'd passed out. His Whismur landed on the floor with him, screaming with all her might in alarm. The stranger grabbed her, holding down her ears and binding the pokemon with rope. Squeak looked like she was in a cocoon.

The stranger threw the cocooned Whismur to another, who was hiding as the scene unfold. The other stranger had a sack, which seemed to already have something contained inside. He stuffed the Whismur in the sack, swinging it over his shoulder.

The two intruders walked over to the unconscious trainer, the one holding the sack of pokemon taking out a phone. "Alright, we've got the target. Where do you want us to bring him?" The stranger said, talking into the phone while the other quickly binded and stuffed Sully into another sack. "...Are you serious? How are we supposed to haul him ALL the way there?! Can't we at least dump his pokemon?... Alright, fine, fine. but this definitely isn't worth what you're offering..." The man mumbled before hanging up. He turned to his partner. "Jim, hurry up and let's get moving. We've got a lot of ground to cover to deliver this damn kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:03 am

Caleb Jacobson
Cherrygrove City - Caleb's home, living room

Screw it, I think, I need to get out somewhere. "Tom, get up here, would you?" The Totodile opens the basement door with ease and runs up to me, grinning. "Wanna hang around outside? This place is boring as hell." Tom nods in agreement. "Hell, maybe we'll be able to practice some attacks. Maybe buy some cigarettes from Scott." Scott - my dealer - often hung around route thirty and sold cigarettes and other items illegal to minors, albeit at rather steep prices.
"Toto." The reptile frowns slightly - he's always been rather disapproving to my smoking - but nods anyway. And with that, the two of us leave the house for route 30.

Caleb Jacobson
Route 30

"Huh." Currently, I'm looking at some girl and some other guy, a swablu near the girl and a... Whatever the hell that was near the guy. It was like some sort of knight thing? "Hey, what's that thing?" I call out to them, eyeing the knight-pokemon thing. "I've never seen that thing. Is that thing from Unova?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 am

Mizuko Aerwyna Meredith
National Park, Johto

I walked through the grassy field, not really caring where my feet went-I just needed to occupy myself. The Poke ball shaped park was serene and where for some reason, people would come on certain days of the week to attend “the bug catching contest” which apparently rare Pokémon came out for trainers to catch. Thank goodness this wasn’t one of those days, because in a sense I guess I could qualify as a rare Pokémon. Finally I flop down in the grass, letting Lilly out for some air, and Gemini hopped off my shoulder, running to play with her friend. I smile slightly before running a small map up in my head, tracking where I went. Slowly in my mind I mark Goldenrod City as my starting place… Goldenrod City. The one place I swore never to return to. The city which I was making course to. Mentally I cursed, realizing that I went in a circle, now I was back where the chaos all began. I couldn’t turn back either, otherwise I’ll be heading straight into their grasp. Slowly I manage to continue to map where I’ve been so I would try to never make that same mistake again.

“Goldenrod City, then Ilex Forest, then Azalea Town, through Union Cave, all the way up to Violet City, attempted to go to Dark Cave, failed then went around to Cherrygrove City, up route 45, Blackthorn City, through the Ice Cave to Mahogany Town, Ecruteak City, finally ending up here in National Park.” I mumbled quietly before realizing yet again, that I covered practically half of Johto, there were only a few cities left. I would have to backtrack, for a while even if I wasn’t forced to go this way. I stand up again, calling back Lilly and Gemini, the former to her Poke ball, before setting off again, heading to the city which started it all. Goldenrod, which she used to call home.

Mizuko Aerwyna Meredith
Route 35, Johto

The road separating the park from the city was very plain compared to the sightseeing places it was smashed between in. There were trees and even a blue little lake, made with perfect right angled edges, the only thing that showed that some work was placed into this little dirt road. I glance at the place a few Pokémon call home, the home which they have to be in, ever since this road was made, It was made before I was born, meaning there were less Pokémon than before, but I couldn’t help but feel sorry for the Pokémon who were stripped of their homes when the Humans moved in. There was no changing the past, but at least they were most likely faring better than when the people first moved in. Suddenly I stop looking at the gate which lead to Goldenrod City. I waited for a minute, trying to lengthen the time I wouldn’t have to see where I lived, but then I exhaled and took a step, which lead to me taking more steps till I was at the door. I slowly pushed the door open, and walked inside dreading the time I would have to see where it all began.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:54 pm

[b]Marissa
Suicune Transformations: 0
Ruins of Alph, Secret Area[b]

"What...Wait. Don't tell me. You're Shaymin, right? What the heck are you doing in Johto? I thought you were supposed to live in Flower Paradise in Sinnoh." My eyes narrowed. "Suicune, tell me the real reason I'm here. Right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]   Pokemon: Rebirth [RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Rebirth [RP]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next