Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) Empty
PostSubject: Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)   Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:27 pm

So.. this is a little RP with Jeff, Orivex and I

Post character reference with pokemon, lvl, move set, items carried.

Trainer Stats
Name: David
Sex: Male
Hometown: Pallet Town
Bag: x5 Pecha Berries

Appearance:
Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) Trainer_zpsbe085f73

Pokemon Stats
Snorunt
Nickname: Shard
Level: 16
Move Set: Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Bite, Double Team
Ability: Ice Body

Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)   Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Trainer Stats
Name: Riley
Sex: Female
Hometown: Pallet Town
Bag: x5 Pecha Berries, x1 Pokedex, x99 Pokeballs (pokeballs from her parents)

Appearance: Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) 1p8kgl

Pokemon Stats
Ponyta
Nickname: Blaze
Level: 8
Move Set: Tackle, Ember, Protect, Hidden Power Water
Ability: Flash Fire normally, Flame Body in Dream World
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)   Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Trainer Stats:
Name: Leon
Hometown: Celdaon City (moved from Rustboro City)
Bag: Town Map, Potion x3, Pokeball x6

Appearance:
Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) NTDF9

Pokemon Stats:
Skitty
Nickname: Muffin
Level: 10
Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whip, Attract, Fake Out
Ability: Cute Charm

Ralts
Nickname: Melody
Level: 1
Moveset: Growl
Ability: Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)   Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:04 pm

( sorry fer bein late on this.. shit was happening ><)

I shivered a bit slowly waking up to find that Shard was blowing a Powder Snow all over my bed then soon fell out of bed as the cold finally got to me. "Ahhh! I'm awake, I'm awake!" I groan as I stand up and brush the snow off me and Shard giggled a bit and smiled, running out of my room. "I swear, imma get sick if he keeps doing that." I rub the tired out of my eyes then look at my clock and yelled. "Ahhh!! Crap! I'm late!" I run into my closet and began changing out of my pj's then my dad banged on the wall telling me to stop being so loud.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)   Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:30 pm

I woke up, almost flopping out of bed to shut off the alarm clock. "Ugh, mornings." I muttered, as I then realized I would start my pokemon journey today. I got out of bed, ate breakfast, and woke up my Pokemon and friend, a Ponyta I really didn't give a nickname to, but since she's a female I call her Girl. "Alrighty, you ready to go?" I asked the Ponyta, getting a happy reply back. "Good." I smiled. But I wondered what was keeping David so long. I then heard screaming from his house, and it seemed like that snover of his was playing another prank on him. I just decided to wait for him outside, and sat with Girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)   Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm

"Ney-yaaaa..." Melody yawned, swinging gently from her backpack harness. The newborn Ralts peeked over her shoulder at her adoptive "parent's" face. She huddled up as close as she could in her harness and tugged lightly on the bandanna, and the human responded by reaching back and gently petting her bowl of a head.

"You're up early, Melly." Leon said, warmly smiling. "But you missed the sunrise."

Melody didn't respond, but slowly pried her attention from her human to the outside world. The dew glistened against the tall leaves of route one, and the gentle cooing of pidgeys out for a morning snack filled the air.

"Pallet Town--the Place of New Beginnings"' the sign read. Leon carefully lowered himself down a ledge, passing close to the sign to see any sign of a local gym. No fliers were posted, so with a bit of a frustrated sigh, Leon entered the small country town.

After passing a lab and a number of small country homes, the young man was nearly exhausted. Was there even a Pokemon center here? He began to consider his mistake of his trek to the supposed root of all great trainers--how could he start his journey without a badge easier than Brock's? Muffin couldn't even put a dent in Geodude. He hoped that he could find something here to help him...

And yet, he saw nothing. Nothing, save for an adventurous-looking young lass sitting next to a Ponyta. Melody perked up, sensing another person.

"Excuse me!" Leon shouted, jogging carefully. "Miss? Would you know where I can find the nearest Pokemon Gym? Or a Pokecenter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)   Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:56 am

I trip over some clothes as I rush out of my room, my mom looked up and chuckled. "You look like a mess hun, fix yourself." I shook my head as I went to the kitchen for an apple. "No time, don't want to keep Riley waiting." I looked around, "Shard where are you? We gotta go." My mom chuckled again, "Well at least get you bag, hm?" I groaned, I hated rushing but I had to, I rush back to my room and grabbed m bag from under my bed. I hear my door close and I look back. "Shard, I have no time for games!" I go to open my door but the knob didn't turn, Shard froze it. "You suck, you know that?"

Annoyed I go to my room window and climb out it, crashing into the bush below and my apple rolled away. "Ugh.." I get up and brush myself off then went to pick up my apple and put it in my bag. As I walk to the front of the house I see Riley standing there with her Ponyta, then I see an unfamiliar face calling out to her, I didn't hear what he aid but I opened the front door and turned my attention to Shard who was acting all innocent. "Whatever.." I pick him up and walk over to Riley after saying bye to my mom and dad.

"Hey Riley," I said with a smile then I look to the stranger. "Who's this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)   Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:09 pm

I rose my hand to grab the attention of the two kids--it felt awkward enough to randomly approach someone's home, but I was getting really lost. Melody squirmed in her harness, sensing my insecurity.

"Hey, uh, I'm Leon, a trainer... I'm looking for a gym around here--isn't this that place where people go to start a Pokemon journey?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)   Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainer RP (Kanto Reigon)
Page 1 of 1