Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Kanto Journey RP 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Just like a normal Pokemon rp.

When signing your character up, make a reference using this Pokemon Trainer maker.

Name: Jessica
Reference: Kanto Journey RP 2 10013210

Use the same base I used for her bio.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:37 am

My bio is here; https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t476-teal-jay-rosenthal#5758
^^

I'll post the pic here so it is easier to look back to;
Kanto Journey RP 2 Teal-j10
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Reena, let's just start this. it's been a while since I made this and I would like to get some of them done.)

Jessica had just arrived at Professor Oak's lab. "Good morning, Professor! :3" She said, happiness shown on her face. "Ahh, hello Jessica." He replied. "Are you ready for today?" "You bet I am, Prof!" Her reply was ecstatic. "As soon as your friend gets here, I'll address you two at once."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:19 pm

"Hey there!" grinned a young female as she walked through the laboratory door. At her side strode a Luxio, a Pokemon not native to the Kanto region.
She clapped her hands together and smiled, "Alright then. I guess let's get this part over with so we can hit the road!"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:23 pm

"Ahh, hello there. You must be Teal. Or would you prefer Jay?" He asked, knowing that she had a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:45 pm

"Either way. I don't particularly mind if I'm honest," she laughed, the Luxio beside her tilting it's head and looking up at the professor.
"Luux~"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:05 pm

"Alright, just making sure." Oak replied. "Now, for the reason I called you both here." He took out a box with a tablet and a Poketch in it. Jessica took the Poketch. "This is Pokedex." He said, giving the tablet called Pokedex to Jay. "This will record data on all the pokemon you see throughout your Pokemon adventures. As you reach new regions, the pokedex will automatically update. Jessica, your Pokedex in in the Poketch's utilities menu. I wish you both the best of luck." He said. Jessica's Pikachu came into view. "Pikachu. :3" It said happily.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Jay nodded and grinned, looking at the new Pokedex before slipping it gently into her bag.
"Awesome! C'mon Jess! I can't wait to get out there and catch me some Pokemon!" she grinned eagerly. The Luxio beside her, Electra, was just as excited as she bounded after her trainer, following her out of the laboratory.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:10 pm

"Right behind ya, Tealie!" She followed her out, energetic as well. "Heh. Children." Oak said to himself as they left, smiling.

The Pikachu was sitting on Jess' shoulders. "Pikapi! :3" It said happily.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Teal grinned again as she felt the fresh air on her face. She span around before dashing off down the path towards Route 1. She couldn't wait. She wanted to catch a bunch of Pokemon to add to her team.

Electra followed behind her. She was just as fast as her trainer... if not faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 2   Kanto Journey RP 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP 2
Page 1 of 1