Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Kanto Journey RP 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Just like a normal Pokemon rp.

For this Kanto RP, we will be using the FireRed/LeafGreen Kanto layout.

When signing your character up, make a reference using the trainer maker linked on Kanto Journey 1 or 2.

Name: Jeff
Reference: Kanto Journey RP 3 Jeff_l10

Use the same template I used for the bio. I understand that some people can't or aren't able to get to a computer, so I will also allow paragraph descriptions of what your char looks like.
Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:39 pm

http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-trainer-Creator-v-2-257074027
Here, for reference.

Meet Jacob Greene, douchebag extraordinaire. He has pale skin and thin cheekbones that would make him look almost pitiable if he didn't constantly wear such a cheeky grin. His eyes are blue and as deep as Jacob is (or rather, appears to be) shallow, though they aren't always visible under Jacob's long brown hair.
Jacob usually wears plain shirts of varying colors which have been drawn on by himself. His favorite shirt is a plain black shirt with two red eyes drawn at the chest and menacing white teeth smiling threateningly at those who look at it. He often wears short brown shorts with a set of blue earphones sticking out of his left pocket and into his ears.
Jacob 'owns' a cheeky little Ghastly called "Aghast", though in reality Jacob and Aghast are best of friends, not hindered by the language barrier. Jacob actually hasn't captured Aghast; he was actually haunted by the thing until he decided to just talk to the ghost. Ever since, the duo have spent their time messing around with others and being general douchebags to everyone they meet.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Name: Rose Randall
Appearance: Rose has long hot chocoa brown (when the marshmellows melt and you stir them up) hair that is neatly parten. Her eyes are a soft mint green and she has light, almost pale skin. Her body is very lean and she is flat-chested. She wears a soft purple short-sleeved shirt with a short white fleece jacket and a white skort and green sandels.

Her starter is a Squirtle named Spritz that her mom, a retired Pokemon trainer who is now a Pokemon breeder bred for her from her starter.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:59 pm

It was quite a nice day in my hometown, Pallet Town, Kanto. I, Rose Randall, woke up and the brink of dawn getting ready: bathing with fancy shampoo and scented soap, brushing my hair with a couple hundred strokes, and packing. Lots of packing. My parents were at some kind of Pokemon Breeder convention and left me at home alone. I had called them and they knew I was going and had already packed some of their essentials for me. I packed some snacks, canned goods, and other foods along with some of my precious belongings and a change of clothes. After eating a hearty breakfast, I was ready.

The thought of leaving to go out into the big world kind off scared me, but I just couldn't let my parents down. They'd even left me Spritz, the Squirtle they had bred just for me. I headed out the door, heading to Professor Oak's lab. That man was a genious, his lab probably the only thing keeping sleepy little Pallet Town on the map. I had heard others were coming, probably the other kids who live here, but I couldn't be sure. I knocked on the lab door three times, as I didn't want to disturb anyone. Sure, the Professor was probably waiting for me/us and was prepared, he could be asleep, doing an experiment, deep in his reserch, or maybe just in the bathroom. I leaned against the wall waiting for someone to come out and greet me. I turned Spritz's Pokeball around and around in my hands, waiting for some one to come out and let me into the lab..
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:09 pm

(Posting order will go Acti, Ant, Jeff. Nice intro, Acti! XD)
Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:26 pm

"YOU SONOVA-" A pale-skinned boy ran out through the door of his home, naked except for some underwear covering his private parts. "GIMME BACK MY CLOTHES, AGHAST!" Almost out of nowhere, a small black ball engulfed by a purple aura appeared, laughing at the boy. Hovering in front of the ghost was a pile of clothing, which the boy grabbed for to no avail. "Come on, give them back!" Suddenly, the pile flew at the boy, blinding him and making him fall on his back.
"Asshole..." Jacob grumbled as he got to his feet. "Seriously, there's a limit to how much crap I can put up with, you know." In spite of his harsh tone, Jacob grinned; he had to admit that it was pretty funny. As Aghast kept laughing uncontrollably, Jacob began putting on his clothes, undeterred by the fact that pretty much the whole of Pallet town would be able to see him. "Anyway, we honestly don't have much time for screwing around, 'Ghast; today's the big day remember?" The ghost nodded at his friend, still wearing a huge grin.

(Could you not use first person, Acti? It will inevitably get confusing if everybody uses first person - or if even one person does.)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 pm

sorry ant, I thought it would be nice if we did, but I'll appeal to both of you. Acti, 3rd person then. I'll post later after I've gotten home from the library)
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm

(kk, Jeff. I'm no fan of 1st person anyway.)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Jeff was walking out of his own house when he saw Oak going to the lab. He joined Rose. "Hey there Rose." He smiled, with his Vulpix in its Pokeball, but with the pokeball in his bag. Oak opened the lab doors and smiled. "After you two." he smiled, holding the door for them. Jeff walked into the lab, smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:06 am

Rose watched the other kid run almost completely naked, apparently trying to get his clothes back. She held back a laugh. Then a familiar face came by.

"Oh, hello Jeff!" she replied. "Today's the day!" She looked at the other kid trying to get his clothes back on after her got them back from a ghost Pokemon. She sure hoped her clothes wouldn't get taken. Just thinking about that made her cheeks turn red. "Is that kid traveling... with us?" she asked Jeff, heading inside the lab with a "Thank you" to the Professor.
Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:18 pm

"So... Why are we going to the lab again?" Jacob looked at his companion, though he didn't expect the ghost to give a coherent response, and was consequently not given one. "I've already got you, after all, and it's not like I'm gonna use any of the crap what'shisface is gonna give me." He grabbed an earphone and put it over his ear, pressing the play button on his MP3. "Well. Here we are." It seemed two other people - his assigned companions? - had already gone in, because the door was still open.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Oak was behind the machine that kept the pokeballs. "Now, to show you why I've called you all here." He said, pulling out a box with tablets in it and setting it down on the table. He pulled out the three items and set them down. "This is Pokedex." He explained. Jeff listened intently, while Flare sat on the ground happily. "There are Pokeballs for each of you in the machine over there." Oak replied after finishing his lecture on Pokedex.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 pm

"Thank you, Professor." Rose said, picking up a Pokedex. "It was here that my mother got her starter Pokemon. In my hand, I hold his child." she states, holding out Spritz's Pokeball. She released him and the Squirtle let out a small cry. Rose knelt down and patted him on the head. Then she got up and picked up some of the extra Pokeballs. "It is an honor, Professor, to be doing this for you."
Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 am

Jacob completely ignored what was going on and, ignoring the many no-smoking signs in the facility, grabbed a cigarette from his pocket. "Could you get my lighter for me, 'Ghast?" The ghastly reached into the boy's bag and grabbed a small metallic rectangular lighter with it's mouth and passed it to Jacob. "Thanks. So, I suppose we should just wait for these guys?" He lit the cigarette in his mouth and savored the taste, holding the smoke in for as long as he could before blowing out a small puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Jeff already had his Vulpix, but he wanted to continue his fire collection, so he chose the charmander. He wouldn't let it out yet, because Oak wanted to give Jeff a gift as well. "Now Jeff, I trust that you will train your pokemon well." He smiled. "As a gift of your determination, I would like you to take this Pikachu." He gave Jeff the Pokeball and smiled. "I won't let you down Professor." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP 3   Kanto Journey RP 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP 3
Page 1 of 1