Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Pokemon Journey (Contains expletives)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another Pokemon Journey (Contains expletives) Empty
PostSubject: Another Pokemon Journey (Contains expletives)   Another Pokemon Journey (Contains expletives) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:02 pm

"... What did we do again?" Bob looks right at me, curious as to what had happened yesterday to get us into this huge predicament. He still has that dazed look in his eyes, the one that makes you look as if you may have had a few too many drinks, but I was fully aware that Bob was completely sober right now. Or at least, as sober as he was ever going to get.
I sigh and let the half-finished cigarette in my mouth fall to the ground. "The fuck if I know," I reply as the small white stick crumbles beneath my feet. It feels oddly satisfying, crushing it into a million pieces, making the ashes indistinguishable from the mess the cigarette had once been. "All I know is that we owe this fuckbag five hundred grand. Five hundred grand that I'm not going to get unless I go on a Pokemon Journey."
"Shit." Bob sniggers as he reaches into my backpack, grabbing a cigarette. "Light this for me, would you?" I comply, striking a match and lighting the cigarette before letting it fall to the ground. I don't bother stomping it out; I'm way too lazy. "Man, it must really suck to be you, being in debt like that. You've got my empathy." Bob coughs, inadvertently dropping his cigarette onto the grassy ground. "Fuck, could you pick that up for me?"
"You're seriously gonna smoke that?" I'm unable to suppress a grin as I kneel down to pick it up. "Here you go." Bob grunts in thanks, making the most out of whatever is left of his smoke. "And if it sucks to be me, it will sure as hell suck to be you Bob." Some guy - from his attire and the net, I'd assume a Bug Catcher - briskly walks past me without making eye contact. Truth be told, I don't blame him.
The Wurmple perched on my shoulder spits out his cigarette before grinning at me. "I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing, helping you out on this craptacular journey."
"That's what friends are for, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

Another Pokemon Journey (Contains expletives)
Page 1 of 1