Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Hybrid's Journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hybrid's Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Hybrid's Journey   The Hybrid's Journey EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Hey, this is my first fanfic, based on an RP idea I’ve had for years and finally managed to use, even though it died on both Bulbapedia’s forum and a little gem I found once. (Anybody from PMD, if you see this, it’s Bronze here.)
Disclaimer: If I owned Pokemon, this would be canon and there would be ToS characters in the games. I only own some of the plot and the main character.

o.O.o

“Why me? What did I do to deserve this?”
“Run faster! Run! Or do you want to be shocked again?!”
“So…Tired. Can’t….Keep up…”
I collapsed. I felt the shock of the cattle prod once, twice, three times. The buzz and pain were distant, though, and I gratefully felt the black unawareness carry me down into unconsciousness.

o.O.o
Kienna's P.O.V

“Oh my Arceus…. My head. What happened?” I looked around, and sighed as I noticed the oxygen mask was back on my face, distorting my vision through the transparent, red liquid in my column. Those idiotic whitecoats would never learn. I mentally caused the alarms to break, then shattered the glass with a small telekinetic burst. The red liquid bubbled out the bottom as I ripped the thin cord the supplied air. The small amount of strain on my mind was increasing a bit, and I almost wept when I discovered more creatures like me in other tanks. I changed to my other, cat-like form, and flew out the window, silently vowing to return and set them free.

That was eleven years ago, I believe. Give or take, the time flow is almost imperceptible to hybrids like me. A hybrid, genetic miracles, Gijinka Pokemorphs, the list of names goes on and on. Me? I’m Kienna, known to most as Mistress Truth. Why? That was my subject name. I told it to them before naming myself. I escaped so long ago, meeting people from all over the world, even staying with my genetic father, Blaine, for two whole years. But he….How could he have turned me in, and become one of Them again? Fortunately, Erika and I had a plan. Team Rocket, as it is known, has its main base and laboratory in Celadon City, Kanto. Where I was now. All I had to do was escape, and she would be able to help. My job was to figure out how.

Blaine came into the room and placed his card key in the slot that allowed him to release subjects. For whatever hellish reason, he released me. “Hey, sweetie. It’s your birthday, don’t you remember?” My eyes widened. I had decided on my birthday years ago, when Yellow had asked me. “Actually, no, since there aren’t any calenders in here to help me keep check.” He chuckled at my joke, and led me out of the room. Into another room. Above ground. An unalarmed room with an open freaking window. ‘Hey, I made something for you. They don’t feed anybody very well here.” There was a cupcake iced in lavender and sky blue on the table, with the words Happy Birthday Kienna written in gold cursive. He left the room, saying, “Eat up, I ordered it myself from the bakery.” I heard the door click locked, and silently rejoiced.

I had all the time in the world, but didn’t waste any. I changed form to my Mew shape, and wrapped my small tail around the cupcake. I made it levitate, invisible. Then I used Transform, changing into a small Pidgey, before flying to the Gym and tapping in a small pattern on the window behind Erika’s head. She turned, nodded, and came out, unlocking a small door that I then scurried down, having changed to a human again.

I’m so horrible….Cliffhanger. R&R, please! Sorry if you’re mad, but no flames please.
And yes, I know, I will steal from Pokespe/Pokemon Adventures and a little bit from Maximum Ride.

Back to top Go down

The Hybrid's Journey
Page 1 of 1