Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Edit: Well i'll put this because people want to join...but here are the pokemon you can rp-
Celebi, Articuno, Zapdos, Victini, Manaphy, Phonie, Keldeo, Melodetta, Azelf, and Uxie.(all i can think of for now)
Taken:
Pip-Jirachi/Wish
Bronze-Shaymin/Gracidea
Jeff-Moltres
Sere-Mespirit
Acti-Victini(Reserved)
Sakura-Zoura/Silver
And that's about it :3

A fox slowly stalked through the forest. She turned her head up, and her black body, and red stalking stood out against the foliage. She didn't mind. This Zoura's name was Silver, and she was searching for a legendary object. She didn't know what object, but it would be legendary.

Last edited by Sakura on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:21 am

"I guess that I'll just look for one of the items...what is the "Sprinkles of Life?" Silver asked remembering a small tale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:59 am

"I dunno. Why don't you ask Map Wisher over here? He seems to know quite a lot about what's on it." She grabbed a few Berries, tossed them in a bag she had, and then touched the Gracidea she had hidden in it. 'Well then, who wants a ride? Come on, Zorua. Hey, that reminds me. I don't know any of your names."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:55 am

BUMPEH

(Candle of BURN cus you just got BURNED)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3