Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Edit: Well i'll put this because people want to join...but here are the pokemon you can rp-
Celebi, Articuno, Zapdos, Victini, Manaphy, Phonie, Keldeo, Melodetta, Azelf, and Uxie.(all i can think of for now)
Taken:
Pip-Jirachi/Wish
Bronze-Shaymin/Gracidea
Jeff-Moltres
Sere-Mespirit
Acti-Victini(Reserved)
Sakura-Zoura/Silver
And that's about it :3

A fox slowly stalked through the forest. She turned her head up, and her black body, and red stalking stood out against the foliage. She didn't mind. This Zoura's name was Silver, and she was searching for a legendary object. She didn't know what object, but it would be legendary.

Last edited by Sakura on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:30 am

"Ugh, how did I get...." She muttered, sitting up. "Well, great. Now I can't move. My talon is twisted." She looked around, making sure that the Zapdos that was chasing her before was gone. It was, so she found this as a good thing. The bad part was being stuck in a clearing with a twisted talon. After noticing the others, she tried to get their attention. "Kanto bird in pain over here!" She cawed to them.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 am

(nvm the kanto bird in pain thing. XD but anyways...)

She then explained how the Zapdos shocked her right wing and eventually crashlanding in the clearing. "Now, I don't know where I am, but my left talon hurts as well." She added. "I'd gladly get back up and fly out of here, if my talon would stop hurting and I regained feeling in my wing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:34 am

Wish approached the large flaming bird. "Stay still." The Jirachi closed its eyes, and opened them, making them appear a bright white. "Healing Wish" Wish began to glow and transferred the light glowing from its body to the Moltres. The glowing stopped. "There, you should be better now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:42 pm

"HELLO?!' Gracidea thought it odd that the Mesprit was just hovering there, but what the heck. She flew down and looked around. "HOLY CRAP I SMELL CANDY!" she srieked. "I'm so hungry!" She took off and flew in the direction of the smell.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:48 pm

"Many thanks, Jirachi." She said happily, finally getting up without any pain. "I'd go, but that Zapdos will probably get me again if I did. I think it might be best if I stayed with you all." She ruffled her wings again, making clear effort not to burn anything as she didn't want the Zapdos to follow her either. The only time she would feel comfortable using her fire powers were if the group was in danger.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Silver nodded, mostly serious but she felt a bit glad to be out of several forms. "I don't mind if you stay with us. We're still a small group, so we would be still manuverable, and also we would have more Pokemon to defend ourselves...She eyed the map that the Jirachi dropped, and quickly put it in her bag. Then she chased off after the Shaymin.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Mesprit merely blinked before flying off. She had no idea why so many legendary Pokemon were gathered, but one more wouldn't exactly make it any safer. She decided to go and see what Uxie and Azelf though of it all.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:39 am

"H-HEY! THAT'S MY MAP!" Wish saw the Zorua rush away and chased after her. "Get back here! I found that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:49 am

"YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Gracidea stopped in front of a bush that was sweltered with the mysterious 'Drash Berry'. She plucked several out of the ground where they where stuck and popped them into her mouth. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOSSSSSH SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!" Then everyone caught up to her.

* OOC; Many have not heard of the Drash Berry. Therefore,here it is!
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:20 am

"Oh hey! What you eating, OH YUMMMY!" The Zoura quickly ate the berries off the branch, then grinned, "Yay! Oh your map?" Silver gave an innocent look, "I don't have your map, but... One of the Bidoofs has it." Quickly she backed away, and ran into a a herd of Bidoofs, turning into one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:28 am

"Oh no..." Wish paced back and forth, searching each Bidoof. "WE NEE THAT MAP SILVER, COME ON."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:52 am

Suddenly one of the Bidoof flickered. "I knew I should have learned to control my Illusions better." Silver muttered and begrudgingly gave Wish the map. "What does that map lead to anyways?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:02 pm

"It leads to three legendary treasures. Each combine into one incredibly rare treasure."

Wish pointed at the map.

"You see this spot in the middle here? This is the alter you offer the three treasures at."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:04 am

Gracidea perked up. "Three legendary treasures? I'm looking for one. It's called the Cream of Joy, and it's the sweetest substance in the world. Apperantly even sweeter than Drash Berries, but I don't see how that's even possible." With that, she continued to munch on Drash Berries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:57 am

"Really? I'm looking for the Candle of Burn, supposedly the brightest flame in existance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next