Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Search For Joy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Jake went back to Black Mist mountain, determined to find himself a Joy ribbon.  A few days ago, he and his friend, Crash, went on a mission to get a Joy Ribbon.  After Crash got himself a second ribbon, he wanted one, too.  He decided to go back there, in search for one.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

Poké : 1395

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Okashi sighed as the metal claws around her didn't let up their grip. 'How do i get myself in these situations.' she thought to herself, all she had been doing was sleeping when some damn Skarmory swooped down and carried her off. Suddently Okashi felt the Pokemon let go off her, ".....Damn." Okashi didn't scream as she fell, she just sighed. Okashi looked up and saw a pokemon coming closer to her. She called out, "I'd advise you Move!".
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Jake looked up, and was shocked to see a Cyndaquil falling out of the sky.  He was too shocked to move, and just stood there, watching the Pokemon fall down to him, then on top of him.  "Well, that's a first."  He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Okashi sighed when the pokemon didn't move, she got of him. "There is a first to everything." She looked at the pokemon she now identifyed as Tepig. Honestly why did the Skarmory carry her away anyway, she concluded she wont find out anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Jake, still shocked, looked at the Cyndaquil.  "You... Sky... What happened?"  Jake asked.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Okashi sighed, " A Skarmory carried me off while i was sleeping and dropped me here." she said, looking around. "Were am i anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:34 pm

"You're in Blackmist Mountain.  I'm trying to find a Joy ribbon here."  He said.  "I spy with my little Tepig eye an item over there!"  Jake told himself.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Interested, Okashi followed his line of vision, "Hmm, your looking for a Joy Ribbon eh?" Okashi decided to stick with this Tepig, untill she gets out of this place. While his back was turned, Okashi held her head in her paws, "ah..." 'Why do these head aches keep coming.' "Who are you?" she asked shaking the pain off.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:47 pm

"I'm Jake."  He said, picking up his Sleep Seed.  "Who're you?"  The Tepig asked in return.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:50 pm

"I'm Okashi, a pleasure." she answered, storing his name in the back of her head. Her left eye twitched but didn't open, 'eh...' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:43 pm

"Well, you want to come with me on my search for joy?"  Jake asked the other Fire Type.  "I have plenty of room with me!"  He then noticed another item further away, and then went to it.

Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Okashi thought to herself a bit before nodding, "Sure, i got nothing better to do anyways." she answered with a small smile. She followed after her fellow fire type, 'This might be interesting.'
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Jake picked up the Escape Orb and put in his bag. "Well, we better get going!" He started walking up the mountain, but still couldn't find any Pokemon on the way.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Okashi followed close behind, she gazed at her surroundings, searching for any dangers. "I wonder if that Skarmory is still around." she wondered out loud. Honestly why did that Skarmory kidnap her anyways.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:53 pm

"I don't think so." Jake said. "Skarmory usually don't stick around long." The Fire Type tripped on an item, and fell flat on his face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Search For Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Joy   The Search For Joy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search For Joy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next