Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Crash Landing (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Crash Landing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Aero couldn't help but feel excited as the wind brushed past her feathers. It wasn't flying, it was more like falling... But it's the thought that counts, right?

Too bad that when the archen had decided to leave her home on the Floating Islands, she didn't remember to think about the 'Hitting-the-ground' part. Since she wasn't a ghost pokemon, she wouldn't just go through the ground and be perfectly okay. She wasn't that lucky.

As she held out her wings to slow the fall, she realised she was heading towards the water. That... Was not good, to say the least. She wasn't a water pokemon, how would she know how to swim? "Dang, what is with my luck lately!?" Aero exclaimed at her misfortune. She managed to steer right so she would land in slightly shallower water that was closer to a beach. In spite of the bad scenario, the archen had to admit she loved the view from the sky. She would have to remember it, since she wouldn't be able to fly until she evolved.

A loud 'SPLASH' as Aero hit the water jolted the archen out of her thoughts. Thankfully, she wasn't too far from the edge of the beach. She somehow managed to reach the shore after a lot of half-floating, half-flailing in the water.

"Okay... Looking back, it was sort of lucky I fell in the water, or else I probably would have broken a bone from that fall." The archen mumbled, since she might as well try to think of one thing that had gone right today. She heaved herself to her feet and finally got a good look at the place around her. There was sand, obviously, and water. That was about it. She hoped she hadn't landed in the middle of nowhere.

Aero tried to shake off her wet feathers. Unsurprisingly, she had no success. "Well, might as well look around. Maybe if my luck improves, I'll find something." She thought out-loud. She didn't really have much to lose by looking around, even though she probably looked like a total mess. Her right wing stung like crazy because it had taken the brute of the impact when she slammed into the water. Maybe if her luck improved even more, there would be an Oran Berry somewhere around here.

But she seriously doubted she would get THAT lucky.

In all seriousness though, Aero could have sworn she heard footsteps or splashes or something, like someone was around. Oh well. She was probably just imagining things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Davonta was walking around the beach not finding a single pokemon in sight. "This place dosent have a single pokemon not even water types." Davonta sighed before he sat down in the sand and watched the ocean. "Well at least the view of the ocean is beautiful." After a few minutes of sitting Davonta was about to leave and go back where he came from until he heard a faint splash in the distance. "I wonder what that could be?" Wasting no time Davonta quickly went to the source of the noise. When the pikachu finally arrived to the location of the noise he saw an Archen. "umm Hi did you hear that splashing noise that happened not to long ago." Davonta asked not knowing that the noise came from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:51 pm

It didn't take long for a Pikachu to appear in Aero's field of vision. While thankful to see another pokemon, the archen wasn't surprised. She could have sworn she heard footsteps before. When he asked if she knew anything about a splash, she couldn't help but laugh, even though her wing was hurting like all heck. "A splash? Yeah, I think that was me you heard. But that's a long story." Well, actually it was a pretty short story. She just really didn't want to tell it right now and make herself sound like an idiot.

"Um.... By the way, you don't happen to have an Oran berry, do you? I think my wing isn't in top shape right now." The Archen added quickly before realising that might have been rude. She had just meet this pikachu, and already she was asking things of him? She hadn't even told him her name! "Oh, and it's fine if you don't have one on hand, I'll live. Name's Aero." She said with a quick nod to the electric type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"Nice to meet you Aero my names Davonta I have a spare oran berry i found earlier." Davonta walks up to Aero and hands her the oran bery he had. Davonta was happy he found another pokemon he was begining to think that nobody lived at Rainfront town. "Well I hope your wing gets better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:16 pm

The archen willingly accepted the berry, knowing that she would pretty much need it. "Thanks for this Davanta." She smiled at the pikachu, who certainly seemed friendly. Aero was also glad Davonta didn't ask about her story, since it would seem insane. It would go something like; "Oh, I come from these islands floating in the sky. But I can't fly, even though I have wings and everything, so I decided to risk my life because I wanted to do SOMETHING.' Well, okay, not really like that. If she knew the ground was so far away, she wouldn't have left the Floating Islands. But what's done is done.

"By the way, is there anything else around here?" The archen asked with interest, wanting to know if she had landed in the middle of nowhere. She doubted that now, however, since a pokemon had found her. What would another pokemon be doing in the middle of nowhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:13 am

"Well I don't really know I was just passing through." What Davonta said was kinda true he rarely came to Rainfront town because there was much more pokemon to interact with at Grassveil town. "but you could come with me back to Grassveil town thereis much maorestuff you can do there." Davonta added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:21 am

Aero thought for a few moments. Well, there was no going back to the Floating Islands now, and this Grassveil Town seemed like an active place. At this point, what did she have to lose, anyway? "Alright, that sounds great Davonta. Thanks, I sort of have no clue where I am right now." That certainly wasn't a lie at all, since she had never been to the ground before. She didn't know some of the things that most pokemon considered common knowledge. Noticing she was still holding the Oran berry, Aero quickly ate it. Her wing still stung, but it felt a lot better.

"Would you mind if we stay around for a few hours or so? Just to rest, since my wing still isn't feeling completely better yet. Plus, well, it would be cool to take a look around before we head off." The archen explained to the pikachu. It didn't matter to her, really, but a while to rest would be nice. She had nearly just drowned, after all. For the 'looking around' part, maybe there would be a dungeon around this place? Aero grew excited at the thought, she had never been to a dungeon before. Still, though, exploring a dungeon couldn't take more then a few hours... Could it? She had no idea, she had never been to one before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:24 am

"Sure I guess we could stay her for a while and look around. Davont never explored Rainfront town since he thought it was a abandoned town. But he was willing to look around with Aero maybe they would find something amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 pm

"That's settled then!" Aero said happily. She was glad to be able to rest, but also looking forward to exploring around for a while. Maybe she and this pikachu could find something interesting? Maybe they could even find treasure! That would be amazing, although she did have her doubts about finding something rare. She WAS on a bad-luck streak right now. Or maybe her luck had finally changed? The Archen kept pondering this as she walked along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:08 am

Davonta lead Aero to rainfront town in a couple of minutes. After all Rainfront town was close to the beach but when they got there it was still as empty and abandoned. "so where do you want to explore?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:13 pm

(Sorry for being away for a while Davonta, I was at a friend's birthday party.)

Aero kept following the pikachu, and after a bit of walking, she saw this town. "Wow, it doesn't look like many pokemon live here." The archen thought out loud, looking around at the nearby buildings. They all semed perfectly fine, but there were no pokemon anywhere."Well, if you don't mind me asking, how'd you stumble upon this place? It pretty much looks like a ghost town." Aero asked curiously. "Oh, and to answer your question, if there's a dungeon around here it might be cool to take a trip to explore that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:03 pm

((its ok))
"Well I was actually lost when i came across this place I was trying to make a map so i would be able to explore while I knew where I was but then I was attacked by a pokemon I won but my map was destroyed. I continued exploring then I found this place." Davonta explaned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:18 am

"Oh, alright." Aero nodded, that story made sense. As she looked around, the Archen couldn't help but ask, "Do you thing there's anything that happened here that might make pokemon move away? Or maybe the pokemon that live here are just on vacation or something." To be honest, it didn't concern her too much. It was just that she would have imagined this place to be lively, but there didn't seem to be anyone around. It was strange because there were so many buildings around here too... Oh, whatever. It was probably nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:48 pm

"well your guess is as good as mine but you do have a point these buildings are in good shape but nobody is around." Davonta thinked of what could have happened to the pokemon that used to live here. But Davonta quickly stopped thinking "Maybe we could explore Serene cave It's a great place to explore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Aero thought for a moment, Serene Cave? She had overheard one of the guild members talk about this 'Serene Cave' once. That member had been mumbling about how'd he had gotten lost there for five days. From knowing that, Serene Cave was probably a pretty big place... It sounded pretty cool though. It didn't sound too hard or too easy, it just sounded like a good challenge. "Alright, this 'Serene Cave' sounds good." Aero decided with a small smirk of anticipation. "But I want to look around this town first. Want to meet at this 'Serene Cave' in an hour?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (Open)   Crash Landing (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash Landing (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next