Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Total Region Roundup

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Total Region Roundup Empty
PostSubject: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:56 am

Yeah, I am making the RP of my dreams.
RULES
All the rules of this site that ould probably apply tho this.
ADDITIONAL RULES:
1. All characters are Pokemon.
2. You may have THREE characters of the various types
3. No legendaries until we reach an appropriate point in time, in which case I will PM all of you and if you have another slot for a character you may make one. Rotom, Pione, and Manaphy count as legendaries.
4. We will RP as Pokemon without Trainers, however I will randomly throw in the characters fromthe manga(The English versions, so Blue is the name of the rival character and Green is the girl). I will Rp as them as well as my characters.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE

Name: Character's name
Species: Species name , Description (i.e Piplup, Penguin Pokemon.)
Level: Up to 15 to start with.
Moves: Up to whatever level your character is, one Egg/TM/Tutor move.
Appearence: Either a pic, description, normal Pokemon, Shiny Pokemon, or the description of what your char looks like. It can have an accesory but it cannot be a real item in the games, discluding bows.
Ability: Either normal or Dream World.
Other: Other random stuffers.

CHARACTER.
ME
Spoiler:

ANT
Spoiler:

JEFF
Spoiler:

Leaf:

Spoiler:

Last edited by bangbronze on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:26 am

Name: Krystal
Species: Totodile
Level: 13
Moves: Water gun, Rage, Ice Punch, Scratch
Appearence: Normal.
Ability: Torrent
Other: Krystal is a bit crazy; she enjoys hurting others, and often does not understand what is good and what is bad. Despite this, should you befriend the girl, Krystal is a good friend and a worthy ally. Oh, and she doesn't like biting, unlike the rest of her race.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Name: Jess
Species: Vulpix, Fox Pokemon
Level: 12
Moves: Ember- Start
Tail Whip- Lv. 4
Quick Attack- Lv. 11
Fire Spin- Lv. 12
Appearance: Normal
Ability: Flash Fire
Other: She enjoys sitting in the sun and making friends. When in battle, she is determined not to let anyone down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Ant, Jeff, you're in.If you wish to make additional bios, PM them to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 pm

OOC: Let it begin!

Draia was slithering though the grass in Kanto's peaceful Pallet Town. She was amazed how none of the Trainers there had noticed her. "Oh well, I don't really want to battle anyways..." But she could tell that any Trainer wuold be lucky to have a pink Dratini.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Meanwhile, Jess was perched in a field in the same general area as Draia. She had just woken up from a nap she was taking in the grass. "It's very boring today..." She said, trying to find something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:01 am

A Natu sat in a nearby tree, keeping an eye on the other pokemon. It was a sunny day today, perfect for seeing, both with his eyes and with his mind. And seeing was just what this tiny bird pokemon by the name of Gaol was going to do. His eyes narrowed a bit, scanning first the Vulpix and then the oddly colored Dratini for any vibes that might lead to a vision. As a low level pokemon, he could only sense the more dense vibes, like the one he just got from the Dratini's rose. His eyes were now fully focused on the flower, trying to read the vibe it gave of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Finally, the fourth member of our quartet, Krystal, was... not quite as bored as her companions. Indeed, one could even go so far as to say that she's having fun, kicking the unconscious body of a wurmple against a tree. Her smile certainly said as much.
"That's what you get for trying to string shot me!" she yelled, not knowing - and indeed, not caring - that others would hear.

Currently, she is in the same field as the Natu and the Vulpix, within walking distance of Pallet town in which the Dratini stayed. Formidable trees surrounded the trio from all sides, but the field itself was calm and refreshing. The sun shone brightly in the sky, reflecting down on the pond in the center, and many pidgey flew high above them - though they noticeably strayed from nearing Krystal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:44 am

Draia paused, hearing something somewhat rptile'like talking. She moved in the direction of the sound, slithering between the trees. She stopped short when she saw a Totodile smashing a Wurmple against a tree. She sent out an Ice Beam, freezing the thing in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 am

Despite the tree being close to the one Gaol sat in, his eyes were still glued to the rose attatched to the fin of the Dratini. He was in a trance, his brain fully focused on trying to decipher the vibe it gave off. He only broke free from it when the tiny dragon pokemon used Ice Beam, the sudden flash causing him to fall down. "G-goodness..." he stuttered as he rolled back to his feet, finally seeing the currently frozen Totodile and the injured Wurmple. "Oh, so that's how that happened." he thought out loud, eyeing the Wurmple sympathetically. "Poor thing. I fear two of his legs will be unusable after that..."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:29 pm

The Vulpix had not noticed the battle going on farther ahead, but as she walked, she then noticed it, and used Ember, burning the Totodile out of its frozen state and into a burn state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 am

"Uh oh." Gaol's eyes widened as the Vulpix used Ember on the Totodile. She would not be happy when she thawed. Doing a quick calculation of the fox pokemon's weight, he figured that he would at least be able to lift her to temporary safety from the raging water type. He carefully dug his claws into the back of the Vulpix, lifting her onto a thick branch before sloppily landing beside her. "Sorry, for suddenly, lifting you off, like that," he awkwardly muttered, not too comfortable with small talk (or, really, any kind of talk to another pokemon's face). "But, I, uh, figured it would be, a bad idea to be, on the ground now, especially with a, well, type disadvantage...sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:09 pm

(Posting order: Me, Jeff, Leaf, Ant)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:14 pm

(Sorry. I'll stick to that from now on.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Total Region Roundup   The Total Region Roundup Empty

Back to top Go down

The Total Region Roundup
Page 1 of 1