Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:09 am

"I have some passes to attend the Pokemon Virtual Reality expo at Nintendo of America. A select few will be able to go with me to California and attend this breakthrough in gaming history. Good luck, and I anticipate the winners and I going to this event with true spirit. Until the results come in.... Signed, JMan10293."

This post on a renowned blog set many people's excitement ablaze. The results came in and the few were selected. The host met them at the NYC airport and took them to Nintendo of America, where they were to shape history.......

Now this vr is a little different. You're probably thinking that in this, you'd expect to be a trainer..... Well, this time around, YOU are the Pokemon. The trainer vr is in another part of the building they were in before transport into the pokemon testing lab.

Also, the region ai you are testing's pokemon, including yourselves, legendaries, and even uber forms, are fusions of other pokemon.

Now, post what you'll be in Diosalia (the region) and we'll get started.

Last edited by JeffMandM on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:10 am

Sakura the Celeni which is a combination of Celebii and Dratini.

Sounds pretty intresting!
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 am

you are in.

as for me, I am an ampharnair. A fusion of Ampharos and Dragonair.

Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia F_u_s_e__corp__ampharnair_by_andrewoverload519-d33q93g
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 am

Well then....TIME TO TAKE THE COLOR PENCILS AND MAKE MINE XD

But anyways Cool :D

EDIT: did the pic. It was a pain...but it's done :D
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:22 am

Pika the Bulbasol, a mixture of Absol and Bulbasaur.
I can post a picture in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:23 am

you are in, pika
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:30 pm

May I join as Lilac the Serbat? (Servine/Golbat crossover)

Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia Serbat10

(Credits to the ones who made the original sprites. Not particularily well done, but that's to be expected as I kinda just threw it together XD)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:32 pm

I like it. and of course you may join. :3
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 pm

I think we have enough people, so I will start off in the next reply with a prologue about their visit to Nintendo of America. Then in that same post will be us being transported into the game realm.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:36 pm

JeffL10293, or outside of his blog was known as Jeff, and the others walked out of the plane, and were greeted by the head of development for the Pokemon vr. "Welcome, and I find this an honor to have you all testing this virtual reality experiment." He said, after bringing them in and by one of the labs. "over there is the trainer ai room, where they are testing the ai trainers' functions and that stuff." He explained, telling them that they would be testing the ai pokemon. "Now, you will be turned into pokemon when you enter the realm, but to the ai, you will sound like a pokemon, while to your other allies you will be able to talk. This is also so that way you can help us fix any ai that might malfunction." He said, leading them into the pokemon ai lab. "Alright, we will be sending you into the realm via these tubes." He pointed to some tubes on the sides of the room. "Good luck and we hope to get good data from this experiment." He told them as they were transported into the realm of Diosalia.

(Now we are pokemon.)

Jeff woke up with the others in an open field, where the starter town would be when the game was combined with the trainer ai. He tried to push himself up, but he didn't need to, as he started floating and was able to get to his feet. "Weird." He said to himself, rubbing his eyes with what appeared to be his hands, which now were penguin-like flippers.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:58 am

Sakura slowly opened her eyes and blinked. The surrondings seemed bigger than last time, but she was always on the short side. Slowly she attempted to flip herself to a handstand, but instead seemed to be-hovering...upside-down. "Opps." she muttered, and then tried to flip herself over. She managed to get herself upright and on the ground. It was only then she realized how small she was. Slowly she wiggled her ears? She was never able to wiggle her ears...and she was positive they werent that big. She was extremely confused.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 am

Pikashock opened his eyes to see nothing but grass. "Just my luck, coming in face first." He grumbled as he started to push himself up, only to realize that he couldn't stand. Instead, he had to stand on four legs. "Well this could take some getting used to." He commented, before taking a couple of steps and tripping, once again hitting the floor.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:03 am

Jeff started walking to the other two pokemon, and looked them. "Guys, who's who?" He asked them, knowing that he could only be understood by the others who were sent into the game. "Cause I don't know which person is what pokemon. All I know is that I'm an Ampharnair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:28 pm

"Unngh..." Leaf moaned, her eyes slowly opening after a less-than graceful landing. Upon catching the first glimpse of the she assumed to be the others, the eyes quickly jerked wide open, though. "Whoa...whoa!" she blurted out as she tried to get back up on her small feet, a feat that was easier said than done thanks to her newfound wings getting in the way. "H-hold on, just let me-HAHA, WINGS! Almost up.....there." Having finally managed to stand up on those miniscule legs, the Serbat took a good long look at herself and the others. "S'up, guys?" she greeted the other fusions, a big, goofy, fanged grin on her face. "Don't mind me, I'm just gonna bask in pure excitement over being a flying Servine for a couple of minutes."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:36 am

"Sure....Um..." She didn't know what to say to the Serebat, but then she spoke. "I'm Sakura...and what am I?" she asked hovering over the three other pokemon. Her tiny wings flapped to support her, and her tail swung around trying to keep her balanced. "This could definatly be some getting used to." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next