Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon All-Region RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Pokemon All-Region RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:33 pm

I've recently been playing other stuff, which is why I've not been rping. But I'm back for good now, and I'm starting up a new rp that I plan to get finished this time. It's a normal trainer rp, with a twist. We will be exploring all 5 regions, starting in Kanto. As we move on to new regions, our Pokedex will automatically update to the new region's pokemon and add them accordingly.

Go ahead and sign up. ^^

Template is the same as all the other region rp's I've made.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Name:Sean Fern

Reference:

Pokemon All-Region RP Traine11

Starter Pokemon:Munchlax

Last edited by sdds1234 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Lillian Hawke
(Lillie for short)
Female
Pokemon All-Region RP Harvest_moon_twin_villages_conceptart_JtSVT
Lillie also wears a pendant depicting Latias and Latios
(It's like my avatar only neater and more awesome |D)

Male Trapinch nicknamed Dusty
Ground Type
Future Pokemon?:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Accepted, accepted, and here's my character. Reena, I like the bio template you used ^^

Name: Sammi Celestias

Reference: Pokemon All-Region RP Awex49

Starter: Shiny Ponyta, fire type
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Name: Alex Rhoades
Reference: Pokemon All-Region RP 2zqbibp
Other: The red cube thing is actually a rubix cube xD
Starter: Riolu Female
Fighting
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Alrighty, we're ready to start.)

Sammi almost flopped out of her bed as she woke up. Her alarm clock was making a Pidgey call, and she hit snooze and turned the alarm off. She sat up, yawning. "Mornings...." She said, still yawning. But then she remembered that this wasn't any plain old morning. Today was the day she would begin her Pokemon journey. She hopped out of bed and went downstairs. After eating a nice breakfast, she got her stuff together and headed out the door for Oak's lab. She had her pokemon already, but she was not there to start that fresh. She was there to get her Pokedex.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:51 pm

"MUNCHLAX!" Cried Sean's Munchlax. "Munch, munch." "Good morning, Munchlax." Sean said. "Well, let's eat and go to Professor Oak's lab." They went downstairs and ate some eggs and toast (don't ask about the eggs), and went outside to the lab to get a Pokedex. "Hey, Sammi!" Sean said to one of his friends. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Lillian had already been up early that morning. She was used to waking up early as she did so every day in order to complete her chores to free up the rest of her time. Her mother made her living by looking after eggs that trainers and sometimes even wild Pokemon had abandoned. Because she did this voluntarily, she relied solely on donations and her husband's income to keep the ranch going. Lillie always helped out as much as she could, as looking after both eggs and young Pokemon until they are found homes can be quite time consuming.

Lillie's partner Pokemon, Dusty, had been one such abandoned egg, however, after hatching no one wanted to adopt him because he wasn't cute and he wasn't fluffy... and he wasn't exactly powerful either. Lillian didn't mind though. She had raised Dusty since he had hatched and cared for him just as much as she cared for the other Pokemon on the ranch and so she had adopted him.

Now they were about to step out onto their journey and into the wide world together along with their friends. Lillian hadn't hesitated to charge down to Professor Oak's laboratory that morning, and was the first of her friends to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Alex found herself being shook awake. She jolted up with a startled cry, she noticed that her Riolu was frantically waving her arms and pointing at the clock. "No!" she cried out, she quickly dressed herself in her usual clothes and threw her scarf around her neck. Riolu followed her about the house urging her to hurry. That day was the day Alex would get her pokedex and she could become a trainer. She had been dreaming about this, along with he riolu, ever since she was little. She sneaked past her mother who was in the kitchen, cleaning up. Her mother would have simply refused her passage into being a trainer! Luckily her father was all for it, and told her to go right ahead and that he would deal with Mom. She closed the door behind her and rushed to the lab with Riolu at her side.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Sammi saw Sean and waved. "Hey Sean." She replied. As she walked into the lab, she saw Lillie, another of her four friends. "Hey Lillie." She told her, smiling. The whole idea of being a team with her friends had been enough for her to become a trainer. She wanted to explore all the regions of the world and breed some along the way, but mostly she wanted to catch them all, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Sean walked in with Munchlax and went to wait for Alex with Lillie and Sammi. "Hey Lillie." Sean said. "Munchlax, lax!" Munchlax said to Lillie. "Do you know where Alex is?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:34 pm

"Hey Sammi, Sean!" grinned Lillian. Dusty was by her side and grinned, greeting both of the trainer's Pokemon with a short, cheerful, "Trap!" Lillie also waved to Sean's Munchlax, not wanting to seem rude for not replying to the Pokemon's greeting. She then turned to Sean himself.
"I hope her mom isn't giving her any trouble..." she frowned. She didn't understand why Alex's mother didn't want her to go on this journey. With Pokemon to protect them they would surely be fine... especially since it was a group of them and not merely one trainer alone.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Alex made her grand entrance into the scene by tripping over her riolu and tumbling near the group. It was rare for her to do something so clumsy, it eas rare for her to even be late! Riolu waved sheepishly at the group while Alex stood up, "Did I miss anything?" she panted. 'Why do I have to live so far from the lab?' she thought. She looked at the familiar faces and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:03 am

"No, you're right on time, actually." A voice said. Professor Oak came in. "Hey Prof. Oak. These are the friends I told you about." Sammi told the professor. "I figured that, but it's a good thing you clarified that notion." He replied back, getting the pokedexes. "Here are your pokedexes." He told them, giving each of them their Dex. "Professor, I also recall you wanting to see the Ponyta I got as a birthday gift?" She asked. "Ahh, yes I forgot about that. Well, you can show me later. There are some video phones all across the region for that to happen." He chuckled. "Good luck you four!"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:55 am

Sean was finally a Pokemon Trainer. "Cool." Sean said. "Now, where should we go?" Sean asked the group. "I think we should go to Viridian City." Munchlax decided to show his agreement by chomping on an apple left in his fur. "Munch!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon All-Region RP   Pokemon All-Region RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon All-Region RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next