Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Region of Rehai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

The Region of Rehai Empty
PostSubject: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:14 pm

((Posting Order, Me which this counts as it., Kat, Tensineko, 9kirby99, Maxoric, and Sonnitude.))
New Member! Welcome Sonnitude! (Since we haven't gotten into the tourney yet, and we needed a replacement for MH......)

Rules: The general rules ectra. Also, unless specified, you cannot take on a new Partner. Also, No Godmodding, Random Fighting in the Middle of Something going on... And the Money System, Rehai and its neighbors use thin crystal poke'. But, for fairness, we won't get into that for now.

NEW RULE: Unless you inform me, if a person does not post in 4 days. He/She will be removed from the Line-Up, if you are removed, and want back in, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do.
In effect to the new rule, MH V2.O is now removed from the line-up.
((And So, I Declare that this will start! For now, I will be narrating, and not playing Striker.))

The Day across the Nine regions was a Glorious One, the Starly were singing, the clouds were fluffy, and the Sun was a brilliant Orange Yellow. On this day many of people, foreign and native, were excited, soon the Annual Dragon Festival would begin in the Central Region. This was the culmination of the Rehai Region. The Farmers saved enough crops to sell and provide food at the festival. The Soldiers on the Front-lines, were brought home to celebrate this festival. And whispers about a Tournament taking place were passed along like wildfire, Spreading the Hype even more. At this Festival, there were no classes, no elites, no outcasts, everyone, were just people looking to have a great time.

The Dragon Festival was beginning in a week, and the Army was only five days out from returning to the Central region. The Dragon Prince was coming with his retinue from the castle, Okai-Bai, a castle in the northern mountain region, and the Princess with her guard came from the south. Both passed many villages, passing along the news of the festival, and giving out presents to their beloved subjects.

Three days passed, and the rumors of the Tournament were confirmed, with the prize being a mysterious one. Promised to be utterly fantabulous by both the Dragon Prince and Princess, and many people swarmed to the Central regions outskirts, to the Old Colosseum, at where it was being hosted. So now, people had a choice, compete in the Tourney, or go to the Festival in the Capital. And as it went so far, the numbers were split evenly, and the number for the Colosseum was split even further into the spectators, and the fighters, many lured by the promise of a good fight, or the promise of the prize, which many thought to be unimaginable wealth.

Last edited by TeamAshen on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Harvey sighed contentedly as he laid on Crystal's, his lapras, back, they were swimming up rivers in search of the capital. He was a diplomat and was wearing rather oldish clothes. Crystal nudged him a bit, just noticing his clothes. "What Crystal? They're just clothes, not like they mean anything." Crystal huffed and returned to sailing. They arrived to the port of the city where the tournament was held. After reaching the docks, Harvey jumped off and misjudged the jump because of his poor eyesight and fell into the water with a yell. Crystal seemed to laugh and ducked her head down and grabbed Harvey and set him on the docks. He gasped for breath and thanked her. He patted her nose, she would have to squeeze through the aqua ducts made for the pokemon and he wanted to walk. He shook out as much water as he could from his clothes and white hair. He walked along the edge, close to crystal, his shoes squishing and leaking water as he made his way to the center of town. He was SUPPOSED to be here weeks ago to help out with the tournament, but he had forgotten about it. He wondered what kind of lecture awaited him. His lapras wore diamond COLORED armor that was for show rather than battle, he didn't force her to fight but allowed her to wear as she pleased.

Last edited by bluekat12 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuu)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:16 am

Elena sat in the Box, she was planning to enter the Tournament. Kyubey her Monferno was sleeping soundly across from her. With a soft chuckle, she patted his back. I hope we can do this. But it would be nice to just watch, as long as Kyubey will stay awake. she thought with a chuckle. Opening the window she looked at the Royal guard that had been assigned to her. "Are we almost there, Mister.. Um." she asked not knowing the guards name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Miles looked at a notepad as he sat in his room provided at the Tournament.

His Kirlia, Alex watched him on the other side of the room as he muttered. This tournament was the perfect time and cover for this to work. He had studied the entire stadium and the stands for pathways, exits, blind spots, and more. He had designed various gadgets for this plan. This would work...no, it HAD to work. Latios has been in the wrong hands for too long. After his fight, he would take his chance. It didn't matter if he won and had another match or not, he would have enough time. The plan was set, all he needed to do now is to compete in his first match and do what he had planned. He looked at his array of gadgets, each able to kill in a special way.

He would kill the Dragon Prince.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Blaze was rushing through the city to get to the city. He wasn't planning on missing the torunament. "Dammit, i need to hurry!" He kept running but his armor was slowing him down until he finally made it to the colosseum. He walked in the front entrance and looked for anyone who could tell him what to do now."HELLO! Does anyone know what i need to do now?"
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Striker glanced over at the Phoenix Princess, while he leaned against the side of the carriage, watching the scenery. "I'm Striker Ma'am. And yes, we, are almost there, see? There is the Colosseum now.... Just over that hill." He pointed, his burnished armor shining in the faint morning sun. A Large Stone Tower rose above the hilly area casting a shadow to the west. The Girafarig Clopping along at a steady pace along the dirt road, their tails fighting each other. Myr walked along side the Carriage, head tilted up at the sky watching the clouds, her gaze following the Auras trails left by Pokemon and the Clouds themselves.

At the Colosseum, a Man in Armor approached Blaze, holding a Quill, and Ink well. "Sir.... If you wish to enter, there is still time to do so, just sign here...." He held up a small board, with quiet a few pages of paper, all scrawled across with People's signatures or sigils if they didn't know how to write. The Man offered Blaze the quill, indicating a half covered page. "If you would sir."

Last edited by TeamAshen on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Harvey finally reached the Colosseum, he wondered if the fights would be entertaining. He looked to Crystal, and wondered if there was a pool or something for the water pokemon to spectate from. Crystal made a humming noise as she saw a man and a woman walking along that she recognized as a princess. Harvey couldn't recognize any of them since he couldn't see their faces, Crystal nudged him, seemingly to beg for attention. Harvey laughed and said, "Okay, Okay!" he began to pet her again. Crystal huffed and made an angry hum before blasting him with water towards the princess and the guard. Harvey yelled as he was carried by the water into a wall close to the two. He wrung out his clothes again and shouted, "What the hell was that for!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Elena thanked Striker and sat back in her seat. "I think I'll just watch and study the battles. Taking notes!" she shouted randomly. Her shout had woken up Kyubey with a startle. "Oops, sorry Kyubey." she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Miles walked out of his room with Alex. he was prepared. He might as well spread his face around, maybe make an alabi. He walked towards the front and saw some guy in armour who seemed to just be signing up. He walked over. "Entering the tournement, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:59 am

Blaze turned to the new arrival when he asked the question. He looked to morgan who just shrugged, then he wondered how a pokemon with seemingly no shoulders could shrug. "Yeah, Morgan and I plan on joining. We already have a tactic we use on the front lines that should work as effectively here. I will probably get a little more speed practice in before the tournament. Morgan and I fight together, so we practice together as well, but what about you? Are you entering the tournament?" Blaze asked the arrival, after his extensive monologue.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 am

Striker blinked, and looked to Myr who was walking alongside the carriage, and shrugged. "Suit yourself Mi'lady, I'm going to be entering personally myself, representing the Dragon Princess's guard and all, it kind of my duty...." He blinked as when he just finished, a man crashed into the wall of the Colosseum, just as they arrived. Apparently sent by a blast from the waterway, where a angry looking Lapras sat. "Uhh..... Wait here Mi'Lady, I'll go see.... Whats wrong." He leaped down from the side of the carriage, and walked over the to the wet man, and offered a hand to him. "You okay? You look kinda... Wet." His face showed no mirth, while Myr walked over to the waterway, and stared at the Lapras, blinking her eyes, one of her ears twitching.

/Maxiorc's Side/ The Man watched as he was ignored by the Soldier, and turn to the newest arrival. He inwardly sighed, being the signature taker was a good job, but he did have to stand up for a long time. His Pokemon Partner faded in, a Duskull, that floated aimlessly and rolled about sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 pm

"I'm fine thanks!" he said as he took the man's hand, "I just ticked off Crystal somehow...Hey, correct me if i'm wrong, but is that the Dragon Princess over there or are my eyes just fooling me again?" Harvey wrung out his clothes as he spoke, and fixed his snow white hair. He huffed as he recognized Crystal's shape along with what looked like a lucario. He couldn't remember why he was here now. He knew he was sent here for the tournament, but was he supposed to enter or just watch? He quickly decided the latter. If his country thinks he'll win with a pokemon that refuses to fight for nothing then they must be crazy. "Uh, I'm Harvey, Diplomat. You are?"

Crystal looked to the lucario and hummed a greetings as if she hadn't just blasted her partner half way across the area. Her diamond appearance armor glittered and shined in the sun, she loved her armor. It had been a gift from Harvey, when he had received her in the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:27 am

/Tenshi has requested to be skipped for this post, I see no problem with this so, Kirby, it is now your turn to post. Tag!!/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 am

Miles nodded. "Yeah. I'm entering with Alex." He gestured to his Kirlia, who bowed. "Anyway, I heard that the tournement is actually starting pretty soon...looks like you got here just in time."

Miles then extended a hand. "Name's Miles. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:15 am

This miles person seemed fairly nice, and as such he returned the favor."My name's blaze, nice to meet you. So do you know what we do now?" Blaze asked miles politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai Empty

Back to top Go down

The Region of Rehai
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next