Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Nice Midwinter Swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

A Nice Midwinter Swim  Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 am

Shaman had never tried to test the incredible power of his ability to nap even in the most extreme of environment but today, today he felt the need too. He had come up with the perfect test, after learning that he himself floated on top of water from having more fat then muscle broke a rather large area of ice in the ice stream and dipped down into the water below. After getting himself floating he closed his eyes and fell asleep and was now drifting just under the ice in the area between it and the water. The test a complete success. Except for one thing. " I'M STUCK!!!!!!" Shaman yelled from under the ice! He hadn't thought this completely threw because as it turned out the ice was only just enough away from the water to let him float not to let him actually move.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:20 am

"Huh?" Nate mumbled to himself. He had been resting on a tree branch up above the river, and heard a noise. It sounded like a yell, so Nate got up and dropped down from the tree, looking out at the ice on the water. Noticing a figure underneath the ice, he yelled out "Is something wrong?". Nate hoped something wasn't, because he wouldn't want to take the chance of falling into the water.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 am

" WELL I DON"T KNOW MAYBE THE FACT I"M STUCK UNDER A SHEET OF ICE!!!" Shaman raged a very VERY annoyed scowl on his face directed right at Nate as though all of this was his fault. Great trapped and the only pokemon here is a retarded pikachu! Shaman panicked in his head.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:48 am

"Well sorry, I thought you might be a water pokemon or something!" Nate countered, getting annoyed. As annoyed as he was though, he did have to go help the pokemon. He stepped out onto the ice, trying not to break it, and stood over where Shaman was. Thinking about what to do, he used a thunderpunch down on the ice to break a hole in it and grabbed Shaman, trying to pull him up. "You're pretty heavy, you know that?" He commented while pulling the riolu.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 am

"yeah I've just been packing on the pounds while nearly freeing to death." He agreed with heavy sarcasm. He spat massive amounts of water onto the ice while on his hands and knees only letting the pokemon save him because his body was far to cold to be pushed to do anything beside maybe walk. "I suppose we should do this properly, I'm Shaman Daymon what's your name?" He asked actually introducing himself first for the first time in his life. Shaman reminded himself he's an excpetion because he saved him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:03 am

"What, that wasn't enough to break the ice properly?" Nate asked with a smirk. "Well, I'm Nate. Nice to meet you." He continued, sitting down on the ice. "So, what were you doing? Trying to see what would come quicker, hypothermia or drowning?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:16 am

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you must be a comedian, who gets booed off the stage all the time." Shaman replied with a cold stare which was cut off by a large sneeze. " God I must have caught a cold!" Shaman whined, and stood on wobbly legs. " and if you must know I was testing my super power." Shaman answered.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 am

"I never said I was funny." Nate replied to Shaman, and also got up. "So, testing your power by getting stuck under ice. Must not have worked too well if you asked for help." He continued, as if thinking out loud. "Wouldn't going and picking a fight have been easier or something?" He asked, looking back at Shaman.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 am

" Not that kind of super power!" Shaman snapped. " not everything has to be throwing flames and shooting water you know." Shaman gave him a disgusted look. Great rescued by a simple minded person, this is why pokemon can't advance in science. Shaman complained to himself nodding his head.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 am

Nate laughed at Shaman's comment, and how he assumed it was that kind of super power. "I never said it was something like that. I know that you need both power and endurance for a fight. It works better then drowning." He said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:52 am

Shaman shiver majorly and curl his cloak closer to him but it was soaking wet with cold water which did not help. " God I am freezing!" Shaman shouted. " need warmth!" He shouted again. Then started to feel sleepy which wasn't unusual for Shaman but this was the you never wake up kind of sleepy. " No, not good not light." Shaman shook his head keeping himself awake.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:58 am

Nate looked over at the riolu again, noticing that he was looking very cold. "Hey, we should probably get you someplace warmer. And that cloak might make you colder since it's wet, you should probably take it off." He said, and walked over to Shaman, following him. He looked around, trying to see if there was any source of warmth nearby.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:13 am

" n never." Shaman replied to his suggestion of taking off his cloak. " tttttouch cloak killl." His words barely made sense with his massive shivering. " Need warmth." He agree slowly picking himself and stumbling along.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:57 am

Nate sighed, trying to understand what Shaman was saying. It will probably make more sense when he's not half-dead from the cold. he thought to himself, and looked around. "I'm going to get some wood, maybe we can start a fire or something." Nate suggested, and looked around the area, picking up some tree branches that had fallen. "Do you see anywhere to go that might be a bit warmer?"He asked Shaman, wanting to get out of the snow.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:03 am

" Cla cla cleaarring." Shaman mumbled and pointed to a clearing." Snaw onp treeps nop touch." Shaman informed Nate as he entered into the clearing and sat down slowly clearing some snow with his hands for where the fire would go.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Midwinter Swim
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Icy Lands :: Frozen Stream-
Jump to: