Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nice day for a swim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

Nice day for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Isa was at the Small pond knowing he has not been here for awhile, so he decided to go for a swim so he can enjoy the nice water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:51 pm

[ I have writers block, sorry. OTL ]

Skylar had come closer to the town of Grassveil and had spotted the Small Pond, with many pokemon scattered around it. It reminded her of her home and the beach, but she shook the memory out of head. She decided to stop and rest her energy once more while she was here, and climbed up a nice shady tree. She settled herself against the tree while being comfortable on a branch. She had a nice view of the Pond, and smiled slightly at the sight. "It's very pretty," she murmured to herself quietly. She caught sight of a Pokemon entering the water but wasn't a child. Sky couldn't quite make it out from there, but she watched and decided to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Isa was swimming in the water and dove into the water and pop back out. "Ah this is nice been awhile since I been here." Isa said as he was floating on the water, then he saw a Eevee on a tree branch wondering if she is watching him. "Hey there." Isa said to the Eevee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

The small Eevee watched him for a moment then blinked, surprised at being seen. She thought she was practically invisible, with the leaves of the tree covering most of her. Mostly because of her size. "Um.. hello," She tilts her head slightly. "Who're you, may I ask?" she squints a bit to see him through the leaves before finally gently pushing them out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Zera was enjoying a little nap by the pond he came across, when he fell asleep there was no one around and he relaxed in a bush on the east of the pond. His ears twitched when he heard small chatter and yawned, stretching out then looked over the pond to see who was nearby. "Hmm.." Zera was already thinking mischievously on what he could do to scare the Oshawott in the water and the Eevee near the shore. Getting an idea he grinned and suddenly howled then ran through the bushes staying hidden but making it sound like a bunch of Pokemon were rushing through to escape. While he was making his way to the Eevee since it was still on land.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:58 pm

"My name is Isa." Isa said to the Eevee. "What is your name?" Isa said as we got out of the water and looked around but then heard something near them. "What was that?" Isa said out loud. "Sigh I must be imaginating things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:55 am

"Ah." The Eevee smiled, then nodding her head. "The name is Skylar, it's a pleasure to meet y-" Skylar was interrupted by the sound of howling and running. Her ears pricked up, then seemed to go sideways, as if slightly annoyed. She seemed to keep her cool, though, and even took a step forward. "That isn't the best first impression, but hello to you as well." Skylar's ability was able to let her know that it wasn't even an attack, and on top of that, it was just one Pokemon. "That wasn't a bad imitation, though. I'll give you that." The small Eevee smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Zera smirked a bit, "A brave one." he thought to himself, he slowed down to a walking pace and slowly emerged from the bush, a grin over his muzzle looked like it was saying 'I'm better than you' and he looked down to the Eevee whom was smaller than him. "Never hurts to try." He stalked closer to the Eevee then glanced over to the Oshawott in the water for a moment. "So what are you two doing at my pond?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Isa saw the Houndour emerge from the bushes. "what do you mean your pond!" Isa said to the Houndour. "This is everyone's pond not yours." Isa said as he looked at the Houndour then he saw him looking at Skylar. "What are you doing here anyway?" Isa said nervous of what might happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Skylar certainly wasn't shy. She frowned as Zera came closer to her. She didn't trust him, and it seemed like it would be a while before she did. "I came to relax here, and it certainly didn't seem like this was your pond. Excuse my manners, then," She studied the Houndour for a moment, before glancing at Isa then back at Zera. "I don't know your name. May I ask what it is?" Sky decided to give him a chance. Maybe he was okay after all. Maybe.

[ Short post is short. blargh ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 am

"Actually..Oshawott." Zera smirked, "Before, no one decided to take claim of this pond before, so I'm did so. I was just taking a nap in the bush then I heard trespassers, ie; you two." He stood in front of the Eevee and looked down at her, "My name is not important, also to stay at this pond, you'll have to pay me 1 Cheri Berry or a Red Gummy, if not, I'll chase you out." Zera grinned a bit, he noticed that neither of them had any sort of carrying case or berries with them, so he knew that he was going to have a little fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:05 am

"You really think I ahve anything like that on me." Isa said to the Houndour furious. "This is everyones pond like I said befor you can't go around taking as you please!" Isa started to get mad about what the Houndour was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:10 am

[ late reply is late ;A; ]

If Skylar wasn't a four-legged pokemon, she would have crossed her arms. The Eevee blankly stared at the Houndour, her eyes looking as if that was the stupidest statement ( demand? ) ever. Well, there goes the trust. "Isa's right.. this isn't your pond. And.. remind me why you can't get them yourself?" Sky's ears twitched, a small frown forming. If he did in fact chase her, she would simply stay put. If he attacked, however, that's a different story. But that's a big if. The Eevee twitched her ears once more, making sure he wasn't going to do anything dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:02 am

Member [32Melody] Inactive - Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a swim   Nice day for a swim Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice day for a swim
Page 1 of 1