Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mistakes are great! :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AuthorMessage
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

Mistakes are great! :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes are great! :D   Mistakes are great! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 12:46 pm

"Oh," Faye let out a little sound when she heard the knock from the door, signaling the return of the Kecleon. Her request of getting a small room for herself was a bit odd, as usually the teams tended to share a room, but… Well, it wasn't like there was anything she had against it, if it would make Yooka feel at home. They weren't running out of rooms anytime soon. The Meganium turned around to face their newest Guild member.
"Well… If you really want that, then of course, sweetie. I could… Just get you all a bigger room, but if you'd like to wait, we can do that later. I assume Darcy will show you around the Guild and help you get settled?"

((Sniped this post because it'll be faster, yoink. Okay this is probably me leaving the thread unless you need me? Feel free to continue!))
Back to top Go down

Mistakes are great! :D
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4