Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! Empty
PostSubject: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:41 am

A thin, bipedal, and yellow tapir arrived to check a clipboard in the waiting room, "Hmm...yes...Akuroma?" he called out.
'Another ralts huh? I wonder what Kirie would have thought of her..." the drowzee wondered, he looked into his lone shop with almost no customers. He waited until the ralts followed him before he began speaking again, "Now before we begin, I'm going to explain a bit on how it works. Basically, I'm just going to hypnotize you into a slumber, I will then enter your dreams and the tower will be constructed. I don't know what the tower will look like, but it generally bases on your personality and what you've experienced in the past. Pokemon you've seen before might show up, but that's not actually them. Your past memories and experiences will not be played out before me or Kirie at any point in time, and if things go bad i'll have to get you out of the tower and eat the dream, destroying the tower. If you want to try again the tower can be reconstructed once more. You'll be feeling a bit weaker upon entering, and you may not remember all of the moves you know now...oh sorry...i'm rambling a bit aren't I? I don't mean to talk your ear off there's just a lot to this..." the drowzee apologized to the ralts after guiding him to comfortable looking cushion.
"Any questions?"
The drowzee was actually a bit excited about this, since the ralts was his second customer at long last in this area. The Pikachu from earlier had a rather unsuccessful run, but he hoped at least the ralts would be able to get farther.

(Note: no the "her" isn't a typo)
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:55 am

"No, no, it's good to know all this. I'd hate to try and use Double team or Teleport but be unable to do so without any warning," he said before the Drowzee asked his question.

"Yes, a couple. Firstly, will the Pokemon from my memories be hostile to me? Also, will the weakness and inability to use some moves only be in the dream or will it end up transferring over into reality?" he asked, crossing his arms as he watched the Drowzee, his horn twitched as he picked up the Drowzee's excitement, though he wasn't exactly sure why the Drowzee was excited. Perhaps he was just excited about a customer. Or maybe he thought he was finally going to get some lunch.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:39 am

"Sometimes they'll be doing their own thing and sometimes they'll attack. Its a bit random, but remember that its not actually them and they're not actually living things. It's just pokemon conjured by the tower to try to throw us out like its their territory. As for the moves, it wont transfer into reality, whats in the dream stays in the dream, even moves you may learn as we go along. Now, are you ready?"
Morpheus almost could not wait, but the customer's comfort came first. He quite enjoyed helping pokemon reach their into their roots and pull out moves that they originally did not have. He also liked to see the different types of towers pokemon had, he could not quite remember what his own tower looked like, since he had been young when his father practiced the tower with him.
(don't forget to choose your 3 numbers.)
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:17 am

(Um...5, 10, and 12)

Akuroma nodded, "Yep, let's give it a shot," he said, "So...where do I lay?" he asked, looking around, hoping there was someplace comfy to lay in, though perhaps he shouldn't be in a comfy place to have a dream tower made. The flyer nor Morpheus gave any hint on that.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:12 am

"On the cushion," the drowzee pointed at the cushion he had guided the ralts to earlier. He waited until the ralts took a seat, and he began the hypnosis. He sent the ralts into a slumber, and the process began.

In the dream, things were white all around the ralts, that was until sudden blank white walls erupted in a massive circular form around the emotion pokemon. The walls seemed to grow on and on forever until complete darkness overcame the area. The sound of slamming came from above, which seemed to be growing closer and closer until it seemed to stop quite a ways above the emotional being. Complete darkness still swallowed the room, that is until a light in the distance revealed itself in a sudden torch. As quickly as the first torch appeared, more began to follow it along a corridor until it reached the room the ralts was inside of.
The torches began to circle around the ralts in the shape of the circle from earlier, giving light to the now colored walls and revealing the walls to be massive bookshelves coated in books upon books. Some of the books seemed to be flying through the air as they were sorted, some of the book's pages flipped as if it were being read by some invisible being. The only way to go, was down the corridor.

The drowzee did not appear until just after the constructing process was complete. He gazed up at the wondrous room of literature and facts, "Wow..." he simply stated, astonished by the site. He had never really been into a bookworm's mind before, so this was a new experience for the tapir.

permission to pass first floor:
Kat carried out 1 launched of one tower :
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:36 am

Akuroma blinked and looked around, "This looks like the library I live in," he said, looking around, "Though I don't quite remember books flying around, unless they were being carried by some of the flying type librarians."

He looked down the cooridor, "That looks like it leads to my room," he said as he began to walk down towards it. As the Ralts neared the door he looked over and saw an Alakazam with three books floating around him.

"Oh! That's Karazt, he's the head librarian and the one who took me in," the Ralts said before looking over to the Drowzee, "He won't attack us, right? I'd hate to have to fight him. Both because he's a friend and because he's insanely strong." Akuroma already had his hand on the door, ready to bolt inside in case the Alakazam decided to answer them himself.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:08 am

"I wouldn't assume this to be exactly like places you've been to if I were you, it could be the tower's way of tricking us," the drowzee warned, "As for your friend over there, i'd suggest that we not bother him. The pokemon here cannot speak, also remember what I said about pokemon not being who you think they are. That is not Karazt, but a pokemon that the tower created. As for whether he's friend or foe, judging by how he is acting he seems to be just minding his own business. The hostile pokemon tend to move a lot faster than he does and make more sudden movements."
The drowzee peered at the alakazam, the master of the library seemed to be shuffling through books, the pages flipping by in front of it as it seemed to read it at a break-neck speed. The alakazam stared with seemingly dead eyes as the book floated away and it turned to another book to flip through.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:22 am

"That's a shame, even though I wouldn't want to fight him, I'd love to have him as an ally here," he said. He stared at the Alakazam for a moment, smirking slightly at the books he was reading.

"Heh, he always did love those romance novels, at least the tower kept that," the Ralts said. He then opened the door to his room and peered inside.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:22 am

Past the door that was supposed to lead them to the ralts's room, was a complete change in scenery. It was dark, cold, and appeared as if it were underground someplace. Different words were engraved in the walls, but they seemed to blur whenever the drowzee tried to look at them. Morpheus blinked at the sudden change in scenery.
The drowzee excused himself as he opened the door wider and stepped into the room, looking around the place and checking for any signs of hostile pokemon. None were spotted thankfully, but there was a sound of a distant roar far away, like a waterfall. He turned to the ralts, "I think it's safe to keep going this way, although once again its not like we have a choice."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:29 am

Akuroma nodded, "This is the entrance to Monochrome Ruins before I accidentally destroyed part it," he said as he began walking down the corridor. When the two Pokemon reached where the falls were, a Riolu was sitting with his back turned towards them.

"O-Oh Arceus, not him..." the Ralts mumbled to himself. As he said that, the Riolu turned his head towards the two Pokemon and frowned. He stood up and immediately charged at the Ralts.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:04 am

The riolu lifted its paw as it darted along, the paw becoming hard and coated in a steel cloak as it began to use Bullet Punch. The riolu drew closer, until a certain drowzee stepped in front of it. The punch landed in the drowzee's stomach, and thanks to his slim figure he did not have any fat to to cushion the attack much.
"Oof!" The drowzee released a breath of air as the wind was knocked out of him. The drowzee forced himself to retaliate quickly, his claws becoming cloaked in a purple energy and then formed into a bigger purple claw that seemed to fit on the drowzee like a gauntlet. The drowzee slashed his claws onto the Riolu, causing a big amount of damage thanks to Fighting types being weak to Psychic.
Normally, the drowzee would have been against attacking this pokemon, but this was a pokemon of the dream tower, they had no real conscious or feelings, they were just acts the dream tower constructed so the pokemon invading would have some kind of sympathy or hold back when fighting.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:57 am

Akuroma blinked when the Drowzee took the Bullet Punch for him and retaliated with a Psycho Cut. He was about to aid with a Confusion attack when he remembered Morpheus's warning that he wouldn't remember all his moves. He growled to himself, realizing it could be quite some time before he learned an actual attack.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:08 am

The riolu cried out and held its arm, the scratch telling the riolu to look as if it felt pain and try to deter the duo from attacking anymore. The riolu looked up with a glare and moved to use bullet punch again, the drowzee threw up his claws in attempt to hypnotize the riolu, but the riolu dodged around the drowzee and moved to use bullet punch on the ralts once more.
The drowzee did not have any time to react, not even able to tell the ralts to look out! The drowzee turned to see what had happened to the ralts, had the riolu struck it? Was the ralts going to be downed in one hit?
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 am

Akuroma nearly flattened himself on the floor as the Bullet Punch flew over him. Another second and his face would be where the fist was. However, Akuroma found himself in the perfect position for an attack. A very cheap attack, but still an attack.

First he swung his leg upwards, landing a kick in the Riolu's crotch. With a yelp, the Riolu stumbled back as Akuroma stood up and fired a Confuse Ray at the impaired Pokemon. If only the Drowzee knew how much hatred Akuroma had for this Pokemon, maybe his aggression would be easier to explain.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:52 am

The riolu staggered backwards, before fleeing. It ran in the direction of the library, stumbling in fear and mock pain.
The drowzee, although he did not approve of the ralt's methods turned and found that a stair case had shown itself, it was a rather dark staircase, as it seemed to be made of obsidian like steps and led up in a spiraling pattern high up and into an opening in the ceiling.
"Next floor is up there, one floor down and many more to go," the drowzee spoke, "But time should fly for us since we'll be busy trying to stay in here to think about how much time its going to take to get there."

((Choose 3 numbers for next floor please))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! Empty

Back to top Go down

Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next