Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beginning of something great!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The beginning of something great! Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:24 am

Kim Smiled at the bracelet her mother had given her. She was happily making her way to the guild saying hi to all the pokemon she passed. It was a very lovely day out. One she would normally spent on a beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:32 am

Kishi was sitting and was a bit frustrated. Her family tried again to make her remember before the acident but only succeeded in making her head hurt she stormed out and was on the verge of tears
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:36 am

As Kim walked along she noticed a Piplup. She had never seen this pokemon before. She thought she knew most of the pokemon in the town. She walked up to the Piplup. "Hi!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:40 am

"Oh hi" said Kishi. "Why am I always so awkward in these situations" she thought a bit startled. She looked down at her beloved shell gathering courage she said "hi I'm Kishi, who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:42 am

"I'm Kim! I'm gonna join the guild today! I'm so excited." Kim said. She liked this Piplup already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:44 am

"The guild?" She asked extremely exited. "I've wanted to join since... Well lets say for a while" she said. "Can I come with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:46 am

"You wanna join the guild with me? Thats great! Lets go!" Kim said. She grabbed Kishi's wing and led her away off toward the guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:47 am

Following along (partly because she was being pulled, bit mostly because she wanted to) she smiled finally she wouldn't be forced to try to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:49 am

"So. Your from here?" Kim asked as the guild came into view. She smiled seeing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:50 am

"Uh.... I.... Don't know she said" a bit embarrassed. She hoped that this wouldn't drive away her new friend it happened before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:53 am

"Don't know? Thats a little odd.... Do you not have parents?" Kim asked. They reached the doors to the guild. She stopped to chat with her new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:57 am

"Yeah... You see I had an acident a while back... I fell down hard I forgot everything my family tried to help me remember but it hurt my head, so I decided to join the guild if the chance came." Kishi cringed this was the part that drove people away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:03 am

"Wow... That sucks. Maybe a bit of fun will help!" Kim said smiling. She wanted a pokemon to join the guild with her. Even though it was a bit sad to hear she couldn't remember anything that gave her a better reason to help this pokemon. If she wanted to join the guild to get her mind off things then Kim would gladly help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:08 am

"Realy?" Said Kishi. She couldn't believe that this Pokémon was so accepting, usually people label her as a lost cause but she now felt accepted, and maybe some fun would help her out, she smiled knowing she had made a true friend, clutching her precious shell she said "let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:13 am

"Right!" Kim said looking at the doors. She realized this wasn't actually a guild but a back where you could store items and money. "Oh.... This isn't a guild..." She said feeling a little stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something great!   The beginning of something great! Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of something great!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next