Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rp with the Blue Kat?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Rp with the Blue Kat? Empty
PostSubject: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:44 am

I have here characters. Anyone wanna rp with them? Don't care where!

Rp with the Blue Kat? Zoroark
Mirage the Zoroark
This vixen has quite a complicated story. She grew up under the rule of thumb that all dark types are evil, therefore she must be evil as well. Her parents did not believe in this, but the village continued in their racism against them and she began to believe it. She felt that the way of the outlaw was the only way she was permitted to live, and thus became an outlaw for said reasons after running away from home. She's built up quite a bad reputation and is known for many horrible crimes, but she's always doubted herself and her identity. Luckily she met an explorer and he helped her realize she does not need to be "bad" and she was basically being stupid for thinking so. She has retired from the life as an outlaw and now works at the Steamrise Inn. She's mostly hanging around Rainfront as she now lives at the Steamrise Inn as a nightshift guard, but she can go out to get some shopping done every now and then. She has many scars on her body as well, as she was the zoroark that fought alongside the charmeleon and the glaceon in attempt to kill Giratina's recruit, Genesect. Currently, she is interested in taking down the recruit "mewtwo" in order to prevent Giratina from winning as redemption for her older days.
Energy: 64
Level: 44

Rp with the Blue Kat? Skiddo
Aries the Skiddo
An innocent skiddo that's been through quite...a terrifying experience. He could be considered still a child, but Aries has become a lot more aware of what's been going on around him ever since a traumatic experience with a cult and has become quite skittish and pretty much afraid of anything. He has many scars on his body from the experience and it's quite obvious that he is not doing well. He's a shopkeeper that runs a successful, pleasant, and popular cafe. He refuses to leave Grassveil and it's very rare that he leaves his cafe walls.
If he were to do so, he would be very skittish and scared. He would be afraid that the pokemon that got him would come back for him in particular for revenge. Bigger pokemon along with fire pokemon will cause him to freeze on the spot, while he might just be extremely skittish and shy around other pokemon, even frequent customers. When Rping with him, expect him to be very scared and skittish. I don't mind if you want to scare the ever loving crud out of him or even attack him/rob him, or if you want a more peaceful thread where they might become friends.
Energy: 25
Level: 11

Rp with the Blue Kat? Houndoom
Zera the Houndoom
A bully of a houndoom, he favors being top dog and proving his strength through brute force. He wishes to have his own territory and will easily attempt to drive others out of it to get what he wants. He's a wanted outlaw who doesn't seem to realize why what he's doing is so wrong since this was always how he lived his life. He isn't afraid to bully others for his own amusement and becoming a friend wont be easy unless you're cool with being second best to a dolt like him. Currently, he has a "Boss" so defeating him in combat will not make him listen to you. That Boss is Sova the Glaceon. In order to get him to listen to you, you must defeat him and show him proof. It's easier to just trick him though. Like, a lot easier...Sova's level 83.
Energy: 33
Level: 16

Rp with the Blue Kat? Snivy
Jaden/Jade the Snivy
Jaden could be considered genderfluid by by many tumblrettes out there, but really he just doesn't care whether you call him a boy or a girl. While he is a boy, he's not going to correct you for calling him a girl. In fact, his two best friends still think he's a girl. He's a cool and relaxed type of guy that likes to look at situations and come up with unique ways to solve any problems that might be present. He is currently on a quest to find the two best friends with a firm belief that they are still alive.
Energy: 21
Level: 7

Rp with the Blue Kat? Piplup
Namataki the Piplup
Namataki is a female piplup with quite the attitude and temper problem. She's quite selfish and usually puts herself first. She has not been developed as much as the others as of yet, but she's open to rp with anyone as well! She is on a quest to find her two best friends at the moment, though she has a sneaking suspicion that they are both deceased.
Energy: 22
Level: 8

Rp with the Blue Kat? Charmeleon
Garnet the Charmeleon
He is a big ball of problems. Garnet often purposely seeks out strong opponents to fight and he will fight tooth and nail to reign supreme. He is the charmeleon of the group that fought against Genesect and came out as the victor and he has received a Cursed Blessing that allows him to learn faster though his temper and need to harm others will grow over time. First impressions are everything to this scarred Charmeleon, and a good first impression might just save your life...
Energy: 37
Level: 20

Rp with the Blue Kat? Jolteon
Erebus the Jolteon
Erebus is just as toxic of a character as Zera, but at least he wont try to roast your butt for calling him stupid. He has a bit more intelligence than Zera, but he seems to have a strange attraction to vulpixes and other eeveelutions. He's very crude, rude, and by no means a good friend unless you're into masochism. He wears a hat to hide a notch in his ear that he's quite self-conscious about, and he can generally be seen wandering around wondering why he feels so empty about his brand new evolution and will try any method possible to fill that hole in his soul.
Energy: 27
Level: 7

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 pm

I'd be down to RP if you want! Just click on the word "Characters" in my signature for a link to my records. I can use any of my three characters: just let me know where you want it and who you want me to use!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:08 am

Alright here's the list of ideas I have:
Mirage & Adamantine - When Mirage was an outlaw zorua, she used to be obsessed with games. She would treat things like a game and change everything into some kind of game with twisted rules. I'd imagine she would still have an interest in them, but not quite know how to play them. If Adamantine were to show up at the Steamrise Inn or somewhere in Rainfront and they get to talking, she might just ask them to show her how to play some kind of strategy game. She would probably be terrible at it, but it's all in good fun and learning. Adam could possibly discover that she's an outlaw in hiding, but that would take a lot of trust in order for her to confess. She just wants to live a simpler and normal life now, but it's quite obvious she has a lot of secrets.

Aries & Raze
Aries is very skittish and Raze has a lot of energy, SEEMS LIKE THE PERFECT PAIR. Aries used to be as friendly and outgoing as Raze, if not more i mean my god he used to just walk up to random people and ask the strangest random things. I can just imagine Aries is out to collect supplies and Raze scares the hell out of him after either bumping into him or purposely seeking him out maybe looking for a meal or something.

Aries & Cinder
As I said before, a fire type would probably terrify him. She seems to like berries quite a lot, and he needs to stock up on some for the shop. I can imagine that he could be about to grab the last of a rare and delicious berry that she wants as see how she tries to get it from him without it looking like a robbery with how scared he'd be. xD

Zera & Adamantine
Zera is not a nice doggy, that much is for certain. He can get pretty heated with those that disagree and it would be quite an amusing sight to see a metang just suddenly sit on a Houndoom to get him to stop attacking and start explaining why he's upset. He would not be too happy about this, but it'd be fun to see where it goes with Zera's harsh temper tantrums he can tend to throw.

Jaden & Adamantine
Jaden loves strategy games and is familiar with them. If they happened to come across each other I could see them befriending each other over a board game or something. Just talking and trying to manipulate each other, occasionally meeting back at the same spot every now and then just to play a game of chess or checkers or something h u e

Namataki & Raze
Energy + Energy = Oh Gods Please Stop! Namataki is a selfish soul that would probably get along with Raze's energy and take him up on any challenge he brings to the table. Though she's not exactly a good sport, and will probably throw a tantrum if she fails or rub it in his face if she wins.

Garnet & Adamantine
I could see some issues sprout between these two. Adamantine's inability to really show emotion might irk Garnet. He might over analyze meanings behind Adam's words and completely distrust Adam even in a time of need. Garnet isn't exactly the kindest person in the world to top it off so his brutal methods of fighting might not sit well with Adam. Garnet does not hold back on his strength against those who have wronged him, so someone weak that attempted to attack him will probably get the over loving crud kicked out of them, this is steadily growing worse as well with the latest addition of the Cursed Blessing, which Adam could also possibly be interested in finding out more about.

Erebus & Cinder
Eerebus. Loves. Vulpix. He will flirt with Cinder non stop and probably call her names if she rejects him even after his annoying persistence. There's the possibility that she might be flattered at first, but he's completely fine with just shoving others aside to make way for him and his self-declared girlfriend. She might like this, or she might absolutely hate this. I'm not sure, but it'd be fun to find out.

Any of these interest you?
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:58 am

Out of all of these, the three I find the most interesting in order are:

1. Namataki and Raze: Can't ignore my main man, tiny rat... Thingy? No idea what Minun is supposed to be, I just call it a mouse. Anyways, perhaps a little rivalry would be a good idea between these two! Considering Raze is pretty dense and doesn't really understand motifs for certain actions, he probably wouldn't be as bothered by it surprisingly. But seriously, Namataki would kick his tail left and right even if he has a type advantage. /shot

2. Garnet and Adamantine: The reason this is #2 is because I could see it not only further develop Adamantine's understanding of the whole Cursed item situation, but also prove to show an interesting conflict between the two and their conflicting ideals. And I thought that Godzilla vs. Giant Robot could only occur in old movies: apparently it can take place on a smaller scale here!

3. Aries and Cinder: Hmm... Both struggling for the same berry and Cinder having to make it seem like it's not robbery? Sounds hilariously creative! I find it pretty intriguing that the two share that common interest and it could work out pretty well. The only reason that I rank it below #2 is because seeing a certain Vulpix panic over him panicking is a little less appealing to me than having Godzilla vs. Giant Robot PMD edition. Third isn't bad, though!

So... Yeah, I think any of these would be a good idea. Namataki and Raze appeals the most to me, though, so if you're good with it we can do that!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 7:11 am

Yaaay! I'm fine with any of them. I'm currently very busy at the moment at this point in the week (thus the sudden poof) so if you could make the thread that'd be great. But if you don't want to then you're probably going to need to wait a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 3:13 pm

Hey, are you interested in rping with me? I have idea that we can use for Camroth and Jade/Jaden.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:00 am

Sorry for the wait Kat, I finally got around to making that thread! Here you go! I chose Icicle Woods as the location because I felt like working off of the whole ice thing.

Cause, y'know. Penguins. Ice. Logic? No idea. :P

Linky Linky!

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 7:50 pm

I'd love to rp with ya Kuma, what's the idea?

Also Alright MC, I'll get to it when i'm not half dead from lack of sleep lmao
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:04 pm

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t5414-the-hardship-of-a-pacifist#79675

Here's the thread as we discussed. I hope it's to your liking.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Responded to the both of you, hope it's good enough! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp with the Blue Kat?   Rp with the Blue Kat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp with the Blue Kat?
Page 1 of 1