Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Forest Full of Pecha Berries

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

Poké : 1580

Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 10:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 16 - 5 = 11

As the Blitzle looked about his surroundings, he saw pecha berries everywhere. The black and white striped pokemon thought to himself It should be fairly easy to restock my food supply and then I'll be on my way. Maybe I'll find something rare here. Trotting deeper into the forest Bolt saw a few pokemon eating delectable pecha berries. Mmm, peach berries my favorite.

He started to remember when his sister and him would eat peach berries together under a berry tree. My sister... my dead sister.... At that thought he started to feel his mood drop, so he decided to take a break exploring and sat under a pecha tree, clearly depressed. As he thought of his little sister, his energetic little sister, he swelled up in tears. Trying to shake off the sadness he got up and looked around for items or anything that might help him in his journey.

Last edited by funnylollipop1 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:29 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Taking out roll)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
9,000 Bees

9,000 Bees

Poké : 940

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:30 pm

"Oh, that? I just zapped your friend because they were about to step on me!", His indignant expression quickly changed to a more amiable one. He turned toward the blue Pokemon who was narrowing their eyes at him. He stared back and cracked a smile. "So, as long asyou don't step on me, we'll get along just fine!" He pointed at the Pokemon who had almost stepped on him with a foreleg when he said "you". Boris crawled nonchalantly towards the black and white Pokemon. They seemed to exude an amount of electricity that was abnormal for most Pokemon. His semi-foul mood had vanished and all traces of it were completely erased. "Sooooo....Do you mind if I hitch a ride? Almost being stepped is really exhausting!" Without waiting for a response, he bounded upwards, clinging onto the black and white pokemon's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:11 am

0 + 1 = 1

The small critter told the odd duo that he only zapped Delta because she almost stepped on him. Well, to be fair I would probably zap someone if they almost stepped on me too. "Ok, I understand why you'd zap Delta, but p,ease don't zap her again," Bolt finished. Of course I wouldn't mind it since I'm immune to electricity. At that the joltik said they'd get along great as long as the Oshawott didn't step on him again.

The next second he found the joltik on him, draining some of his electricity that he had stored. "Umm, hey? Do you mind? Sucking up my electricity is kinda annoying...." After mentioning that he added, "By the way what's your name?"

Last edited by funnylollipop1 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Sceptile carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 O9xqXFR

[Energy: 0 + 1 (Natural Regeneration) = 1]
[Status: Sleep]

"Yeah, right... Just fine. As long as you don't shock me like that again," Delta muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes. To her, the bug's statement almost sounded a bit threatening, even if that wasn't what he had intended at all. Still, she decided not to perpetuate their conflict any longer, and just nodded in response. Maybe I could use him as Aipom bait, She jokingly thought to herself, cracking a wry smirk.

To her surprise (and amusement), the Joltik asked if he could hitch a ride on her travel companion, and before the Blitzle could even voice a protest, the spider hopped onto him. Apparently, Joltiks did this to feed off of the electricity of others. Is that how electric types work? That's... Kind of cool, actually, Delta admitted, watching the two rather closely now. Perhaps she could learn something new...
Back to top Go down
9,000 Bees

9,000 Bees

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:19 pm

"You can just make more, can't you?", Boris asked with a tilted head. "Oh! My name is Boris by the way! Nice to meetcha!" Boris clung tightly watching the surroundings. He then perked up and said, "By the way...Where are you guys headed? Got any plans? Ooh! Can I come?", Without waiting for an answer, he bounded towards the Oshawott, landing on their head. "What's that?", Boris said, gesturing towards the shell on the Oshawott's tummy. Boris was filled to the brim with stolen electricity, so naturally, this caused him to be extra hyperactive. He was also ecstatic that he had found some Pokemon to travel with!
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:22 am

"Ya... I guess so, but I mostly store electricity by catching it from thunder storms," sighed the Blitzle. "Anyway, nice to meet you Boris, I'm Bolt and this is Delta," pointing to the Oshawott. When the energetic joltik asked where they were going, he kept quiet seeing as Delta would probably answer. Boris asked what that shell was, and once again, Bolt didn't answer. But instead neighed, "Umm, you might want to get off of Deltas head."

Impatient to get on the road, Bolt asked, "Hey want to go Delta? Don't want it to get away, do we?" Now all he had to do was wait for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:57 pm

[Energy: 1 - 8 (Pineco) = 0]

Just as Delta was about to tell the Joltik, who identified himself as Boris, to screw off and mind his own business, he jumped on her head! "Ack, g-get off of me!" She yelled in surprise, attempting to swat the bug Pokemon off with her paws. Unfortunately for her, however, her arms were much too stubby to reach. The otter huffed in defeat and crossed her arms. I can already tell that I'm gonna hate having this guy around. Maybe he knows some electric attacks, though? I mean, obviously, he does. The moron shocked me!

"...Uh, yeah, we should get going. Just as soon as this little pest stops clinging to the back of my head!" She angrily replied, baring her teeth. As if she didn't have enough problems with her lost TM and... Well, basically everything else in her life. Why couldn't anything go right for the poor Pokemon? It seemed that as time went on, things only got worse for her.
Back to top Go down
9,000 Bees

9,000 Bees

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:20 pm

Boris turned to Bolt and said, "Wow, is Delta ALWAYS like this?", and dropped from Delta's head and glanced apologetically at the otter Pokemon who was evidently ticked off. "Wait! Wait Wait Wait! You're tracking something? I could totally help! I'm an expert at tracking Pokemon!" This, of course, was an exaggeration. Boris had little to no experience with hunting Pokemon down. However, it seemed like his new companions weren't too fond of his tendency to attach himself to others. "I'll walk! But first....I need to get a pick-me-up real quick!" Boris quickly crawled into the undergrowth, and looked around for a snack.
9,000 Bees carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 RvuSukW , Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 PH4C7tP , Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 XNK8rgs
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 3:14 am

Bolt sighed as Boris complained about Delta before glancing at the Oshawott. Does he know when to help someone? He's just going to cause more trouble, but I guess he's just going to follow us anyways. The joltik added that he's an expert at tracking pokemon, as if to convince them to let him join. Bolt sighed, "What do you think Delta?"

Before he could say anything else thought the joltik crawled into the undergrowth, looking for something to attach onto. "I guess we should go after him," Bolt sighed hoping that Boris wouldn't get attacked by a feral. Trotting into the underbrush he started to search for Boris.

funnylollipop1 carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 XNK8rgs
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 3:46 am

Delta rolled her eyes when Boris started to complain about her, as if she were the annoying one. This guy's got some nerve, She thought to herself, growling. The Joltik continued by claiming that he was some sort of tracking expert, but she remained skeptical of his usefulness. After all, why would such a tiny and insignificant Pokemon be skilled at searching for others? It was a lie, no doubt... And Delta hated being lied to.

"I think that he's just gonna follow us regardless of what we say, so we might as well just let him come," The cynical Oshawott told her travel companion, a hint of venom in her voice. She really wanted to tell the bug off, but that wouldn't really help the situation. The best she could do was try to ignore him. "No, no. Let him scamper off and do whatever he's doing. He'll be fine," She insisted, shaking her head in the direction of Boris. She turned, and started walking down the path again, keeping her eyes pointed at the trees to keep a watch out for the stupid Aipom.
Back to top Go down
9,000 Bees

9,000 Bees

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 4:03 am

Energy: 14-9 (Berry and Tangela)=5
Boris wiggled through the undergrowth, wondering what he'd find. Boris came across a large, pink berry. He smiled, and started chomping away at it, slowly but surely. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the tiny bug, a Tangela had its eye on that same berry, and was deeply upset when he saw this intruder eating his berry! The Tangela stormed up to Boris, who looked up, and said, "Hey! Do you want some?", to which it didn't respond. Instead, the Tangela shook its body, side to side, scattering white, aromatic powder all over the area. As soon as Boris inhaled the powder, he was out like a light, snoring softly. His leg twitched a bit in his sleep, but other than that, he was completely still. The Tangela grabbed the lightly eaten berry, and stalked away, pleased with itself.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 4:23 am

Even though he heard Delta tell him they should just leave the annoying joltik, he kept on trudging. Bolt neighed loud enough for Delta to hear him, "I'll catch up as soon as I find Boris! I'll be right back!" And so, he started trudging through the wilderness again. Hopefully this doesn't take that long, all I've got to do is find Boris and bring him back. It couldn't be that hard, right?

After a couple of minutes, Bolt saw a sleeping Boris. Huh, something must of used Sleep Powder or the such like it. Better carry him back. So, the zebra picked Boris up and carefully placed him on his back. A couple of times the small joltik almost fell off of Bolt's back, only for the Blitzle to rebalance Boris's position.

Finally, Bolt found the path. He broke into a trott, but careful for Boris could fall off at any time. Scanning the area for Delta he saw a small otter walking down the path. Found her! That was easier than I thought. But, that's great, better catch up. After catching up to Delta, he remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 5:07 am

Delta shook her head and facepawed when she turned to see that Bolt had returned with the pesky bug type on his back. "Did you really have to do that?" She asked, placing her paws on her hips. "You could've just left him... Wait, is he asleep? How did that happen?" Her eyes widened slightly when she saw that the Joltik was completely limp. She was surprised, but definitely not upset about it. He's a lot less annoying like this... She thought to herself, smirking.

"Actually, don't tell me. I don't really care all that much... Let's just enjoy the peace and quiet while he's out," She told the equine, closing her eyes and relishing in the silence... Until she heard a loud boom echo from behind her. More thunder, it seemed. With my luck, I'm probably gonna get struck by lighting or something, The cynic bitterly predicted, frowning.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 3:29 am

(Permission from 9K to skip his turn)

A face pawing Delta, probably frustrated and surprised, asked Bolt if he had to go and rescue Boris. "Well I-", he tried to say but Delta interrupted him, wondering how the tiny thing fell asleep. About to answer he opened his muzzle, only for Delta to once again interrupt and say she didn't want to know, and that they better just enjoy the silence.

"Ok," Bolt answered Delta. Feeling a nice breeze, well more of a slight gush of wind, he enjoyed the thunderstorm. Now, if I can only store some of this electricity. Then again, that would be dangerous for Delta, not sure about Boris though. Oh well, I'll just enjoy this well I can. Letting himself drift from his thoughts he throughly enjoyed the storm.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Delta was pleasantly surprised by how quiet Bolt seemed to be, especially considering how loud he had been when they first met. Obviously, she had gotten her message across to him: she didn't want to pass the time with needless small-talk. For a while, the otter just enjoyed the silence... Until another ear-shattering boom beckoned across the entire forest! Lightning had just struck again, and it was close! "Dear science!" Delta exclaimed, instinctively dropping to the ground and covering her head (as if that would help). A few seconds later, she climbed back up to her feet, blushing in embarrassment. This is getting dangerous, She thought to herself, shuddering.

Apparently, she wasn't the only one that had been spooked by the thunder. Not long after the bolt had come down, a pair of poisonous rabbit Pokemon darted onto the path, nearly colliding with the two. Thankfully, they seemed more concerned with getting away than protecting their territory. "Y-yeah, you'd b-better run!" Delta called after the Nidorino and Nidorina pair, trying to regain her confidence after acting like such a coward.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Drifting in his head, the zebra started to imagine what Delta and he would do once they found the Aipom and got the otters bag and TM back. Maybe I'll ask her if I could help her train or something, although that might not go well with Delta. Unless, I ask her if she wants to battle me.

A giant boom thundered across the forest, making Bolt jerk his head upward just in time to see a strike of lightning streaking across the stormy sky. Soon after, two Pokemon came sprinting towards them, almost striking Bolt with the Nidorino and Nidorina's horns. That was a little too close, we'd better find some shelter before the whole forest stampedes us.

Bolt nervously began, "Hey? Delta, maybe we should find some shelter." As he talked the rain started coming down, no more than a drizzle at first, but soon it became a blizzard of rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Full of Pecha Berries
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next