Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Forest Full of Pecha Berries

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

Poké : 1580

Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 10:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 16 - 5 = 11

As the Blitzle looked about his surroundings, he saw pecha berries everywhere. The black and white striped pokemon thought to himself It should be fairly easy to restock my food supply and then I'll be on my way. Maybe I'll find something rare here. Trotting deeper into the forest Bolt saw a few pokemon eating delectable pecha berries. Mmm, peach berries my favorite.

He started to remember when his sister and him would eat peach berries together under a berry tree. My sister... my dead sister.... At that thought he started to feel his mood drop, so he decided to take a break exploring and sat under a pecha tree, clearly depressed. As he thought of his little sister, his energetic little sister, he swelled up in tears. Trying to shake off the sadness he got up and looked around for items or anything that might help him in his journey.

Last edited by funnylollipop1 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:29 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Taking out roll)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 11:03 pm

Hearing that it was a TM that her brother gave to her, Bolt thought it must be very important. "Don't worry we'll find it, even if it's the last thing I do." Now, if I was an aipom where would I be. In the trees, but in WHICH tree is the case. That aipom seems to like taunting us so it might come back and taunt use some more which is good. Just gonna have to wait and find out.

Keeping an eye out for an aipom taunting them, the equine was startled when something fell on him. Ouch that hurt, what fell on me? Looking around he spotted something blue rolling away, he ran towards it and stopped its rolling. It was a blue and round Berry, and Oran Berry by the looks of it. Could come in handy if anyone got hurt or exhausted. Carefully placing it in his bag not wanting to smash it, the zebra put it away from the sticks and Gummis.

Realizing that he was behind Bolt rushed back to Delta, noticing the Oran Berry tree on the way. Deciding to try to get some more Oran berries he kicked it only to find that none fell down. Just my luck, oh well better get back to Delta. Catching up to Delta he stayed quiet while walking besides her.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 5:19 am

Sceptile carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 PopjRW4

[Energy: 0 + 1 (Natural Regeneration) = 1]
[Status: Sleep]

When Delta saw her electric companion get pelted in the head, she couldn't help but chuckle. "Heheheh, that never gets old..." She mumbled to herself, breaking into a coughing fit immediately after. To most, this would appear to be some form of instant karma, but Delta, not being the superstitious type, didn't see it as such. Instead, she took it as a sign to stop talking, which was quite easy for the reserved Oshawott.

After another wordless minute marching through the brush, Delta abruptly stopped in her tracks, motioning for Bolt to do the same. "Stop... You see that? Looks like someone's been setting up traps around here," She informed her partner, pointing at an Apple lying a few meters in front of them. Upon closer inspection, the tall grass surrounding the delicious fruit was concealing a large snare that would immobilize any unsuspecting Pokemon dumb enough to go for the easy snack. Delta smirked, and hooked her paw underneath the wire, grabbing the Apple and taking a large bite out of it. "Heheh, whoever set that's out of luck," She said, proud of herself for outsmarting the foolish trapper.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 12:16 am

0 + 1 = 1

Stopping in his tracks when he saw a delicious apple laying mere meters away from him, Bolt wanted to go snatch it up. It looks so good! But why would anyone leave a perfectly good apple just laying there... unless it was a trap. So, when Delta informed him that it was indeed a trap, the zebra wasn't surprised. Upon inspection, one could see that the tall grass surrounding the apple concealed a snare. [i]Ouch! Wouldn't want to be caught in that thing. Watching as Delta hooked her paw underneath the wire, grabbing the apple in the process. She took a large bite out of it, while looking smug. Saying that whoever set that is out of luck.

After about a minute, he carefully edged around the trap not wanting to be caught in its snare. Once pass the snare, Bolt neighed "come on, we've got to go after that monkey!" Trotting at a slow pace so Delta could keep up and not break out into a coughing fit, he trotted silently.

Something caught his eye as he walked through the forest. Trotting over cautiously, the blitzle found a shiny spherical object. Hmm, I think it's some sort of orb, but the question is which orb. It could be a Rollcall, Item, Petrify... that's it! It's a petrify orb, could be useful. Taking the orb and placing it in his bag, he trotted back to Delta.

An unnerving silence followed. As if the forest was waiting for the right time to strike at the odd duo. Deciding to break the silence he asked "So what are you doing in Pecha Forest?"

funnylollipop1 carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EE1XNfK
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 1:36 am

[Energy: 1 - 1 (Blast Seed) = 0]
[Status: Sleep]

Delta quietly sighed in annoyance when Bolt asked her about the reasoning behind her little trip to Pecha Forest, much preferring the silence that had fallen over the two of them just minutes before. Still, she felt obligated to give the equine an answer. "To train," She simply replied, realizing moments later that her companion was probably expecting more details. "Uh... Y-you see, I really want to become an apprentice at the police station back in Grassveil... B-but with my breathing condition and everything, they'd never accept me," The Oshawott glumly stated, uncomfortably looking down at the ground. "My brother told me that this was the best place for, uh, frail Pokemon to-" 

Delta abruptly stopped talking when she tripped on what felt like an oddly-shaped rock of some kind. "Oof..." She groaned,  looking back to see what had swept her feet away. Leaning over her was a large tree-like Pokemon, grinning mischievously at her. The asthmatic yelped and began to roll away, wheezing as she did so. Was this creep actually waiting for me to come by?! She asked herself while she tried to distance herself from the imitation Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Bolt listened intently to Delta, as he would learn more about her. Hmm, I hope she gets to become an apprentice at the police station... whatever that is. It must be hard for her. After Delta had finished speaking, the zebra earnestly neighed, "don't worry I'm sure they'll let you in sometime."

Hearing an Oof Bolt spun around to see what was going on. Delta had apparently tripped on a... tree-like Pokemon? What? My day just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Better go help Delta. Running over to Delta he asked "Umm should we get away from this creep?"
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:35 pm

"Uh, y-yeah, let's go," Delta told her partner, climbing to her feet and starting to waddle away. As she walked, she kept her head turned and her eyes glued to the Sudowoodo. Oddly enough, the Pokemon didn't seem to follow them, simply watching Delta with the same creepy smile. "Well... That was unsettling," She said when the tree-like Pokemon was out of sight, sighing in relief and turning her head forward. What kind of a feral was that, anyways? Most wild Pokemon would viciously attack any intruders until they were knocked out. This one, however, was different...

Lost in thought, the distracted Oshawott continued to climb through the thick brush, occasionally coughing and sneezing. Speaking of ferals... I should really be ready for any poison types. Maybe I could find a few Pecha Berries around here... She thought, scanning the area for any useful items. To her surprise, there was a half-eaten Pecha Berry lying next to a tree. Good enough, She told herself while picking the tiny fruit up. What she didn't realize, however, is that there was likely a Pokemon who had left it there for later...
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:00 am

Glad that Delta had agreed to get away from the... Pokemon. Bolt honestly had no idea what to call the Pokemon. Keeping one eye on the sudowoodo, he trotted next to Delta. When the tree-like Pokemon was out of sight the zebra let out a sigh of relief. "Ya, I'm glad we're away from that creepy... thing," neighed the creeped out Bolt.

Looking at Delta he noticed her pick up a half-eaten Pecha Berry. He kept walking in silence though, not bringing up the fact that a Pokemon could have saved it for later. I'm just thinking too much, I doubt that a Pokemon left it there for later.

Maybe I can find something around here that could be useful. Might as well look. Scanning the area he found a seed lying on the grass. Picking up the Blast seed, he put it in his bag for later. Catching up to Delta, he one again trotted in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 3:06 am

It didn't take very long for the previously snacking Pokemon to come back to their spot and find that their precious Pecha Berry had been stolen! The clearly irritated feral (or ferals?) saw the duo walking away, and angrily hopped after them, growling. How dare someone walk onto their territory and steal their lunch! After a moment of deliberation, the Pokemon began their attack on the two travelers.

Right when Delta saw Bolt catch up to her, something whizzed past the side of her head. Before she could even turn her head to see what it was, another tiny object came hurdling towards her, and made contact with the back of her head! The Oshawott let out a pained grunt, and fell to the leafy ground, feeling a barrage of projectiles follow shortly after the first two. "Ack, what the hell...?!" She yelled, unaware that an Exeggcute had just nailed her with a well-aimed Bullet Seed attack.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 7:30 am

Hearing Delta thunk to the ground, Bolt quickly turned around to see what was going on, only to be hit by a bullet seed. Ouch! Seeing an (couple?) egg-like Pokemon, he Quick Attacked to dodge the seeds. Running over to delta he helped her up and asked "Are you ok?"

A couple of more seeds were fired at the blitzle, only to be dodged. Although one hit him right on the shin, making his front right leg buckle. Because of that, Bolt fell to the ground taken by his own weight. The eggxecute used uproar, making his ears hurt like they had never before. When the noise stopped he gladly and slowly got up and kicked the seeds as hard as he could. Bolt kindly asked, "Delta, would you like to finish the eggxecute off?"
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 6:23 pm

"Ugh, I-I'm fine," Delta grumbled, wheezing as she climbed to her feet. Her eyes widened when she realized that a lowly Exeggcute had been the attacker. Those little pieces of crap... Did I really lose to a bunch of stupid eggs? She thought to herself, crossing her arms as she watched Bolt run up to the feral and kick it into submission. Okay, maybe he IS kinda strong... Even if he did get knocked out by a stupid Zigzagoon.

The disgruntled otter was elated when Bolt asked her if she wanted to land the finishing blow on their enemy. "Hell yeah!" She emphatically replied, unhinging her scalchop from her stomach and charging at the grass type. Her weapon was cloaked in a strange, dark aura as she brought it down on the feral, cuasing it to let out a shrill cry and roll over, obviously knocked out. Delta stood over her fallen opponent, panting. "Heh... That'll sh-show you..."
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 6:52 pm

Waiting for an answer, the blitzle was delighted to have cheered Delta up when she said yes! He quietly watched as she disconnected her shell from her stomach, and charged toward the eggxecute. I still have no idea what that thing is, maybe it's some sort of rock? Or a part of her body? I honestly don't know at this point.... The eggxecute let out a shrill cry as Delta finished it up, standing over her fallen opponent.

"Let's continue our search for the aipom now that those eggs are taken care of," Bolt neighed. "Great job by the way," he added. The zebra started to trot again, although not fast enough to put strain on Delta. Pushing through the undergrowth he ended up on a path again, no longer having to make one through the forest.

Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 9:32 pm

"Uh, th-thanks," Delta shakily replied, still a bit winded from her short burst of activity. After taking a few deep, labored breaths, she waddled behind her travel companion, ready to take on anything that came their way. This is... SO much easier with another Pokemon, as much as I hate to admit it. If it weren't for Bolt, I probably would've been knocked out already, She admitted to herself, appreciatively glancing at the equine when he wasn't looking. But would I have lost my bag if I wasn't defending him like that? If I had just ditched him, maybe I'd still have my TM...

The Oshawott soon found herself back on the path after a minute or two of climbing through the brush. Rather than giving her a sense of relief, the change in scenery only made her realize just how far away the Aipom probably was. Yeah, I might not be getting the bag back, She dejectedly thought, sighing. The otter absentmindedly continued forward, not even realizing that she was about to crush a fellow traveler...
Back to top Go down
9,000 Bees

9,000 Bees

Poké : 940

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 9:56 pm

(Here we go! :^) )
Energy:19-5=14
Boris trudged along the path. He tried to keep his spirits up, and so far, it was working! Even though his day had been pretty bad, he wouldn't let that get him down! Just the whole "Almost carried away by a feral pokemon thing." He gave a weak smile to boost his morale. As he was walking along the path, he came across two pokemon! They didn't appear to be feral. He called out to them, but it didn't seem like they could hear... Just as he was getting ready to call out again, the blue one of the pair almost stepped on him! Boris would normally have let it slide. He let out a weak zap from his forelegs that arced over to the blue Pokemon just to get them to notice him. He stared indignantly up at the Pokemon who had almost stepped on him.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:29 pm

Slowly trotting across the path with Delta, Bolt had no idea a joltik was about to be crushed by a certain otters feet. That was, until, it gave a small burst of electricity as a warning arced over Delta. Looking down at the small thing Bolt started to inspect the joltik. It was yellow with blue tips on its feet (legs?), and 2 blue large eyes and 2 other smaller eyes dotted the joltiks' face.

Noticing it was staring at them indignantly he politely asked, "Hey, why'd you zap my friend and who are you?" Waiting for an answer he retreated into his thoughts. Wonder why it's so mad? Did one of us almost step on it or something? What Pokemon even is that... maybe I'll find out later.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:48 pm

Only moments after stepping onto the dirt path, Delta felt a sharp pain travel up her foot, causing her to stumble back and fall on her bottom! "Ack, what was that?!" She yelled, jumping slightly when she saw that there was a Joltik in front of her. Did that little piece of crap just shock me? The Oshawott asked herself, narrowing her eyes at the tiny arachnid. She threateningly reached for her scalchop, only stopping when she heard Bolt speak up from behind her. 

"Yeah, what was that for?" Delta added, climbing to her feet and dusting herself off. If it turns out to be feral, I'm crushing it, She bitterly thought. Something about such a small Pokemon managing to knock her back really ticked her off. Sure, she knew that she was a terrible fighter, but losing to something that was about a third of her size was just straight up embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Full of Pecha Berries   Forest Full of Pecha Berries - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Full of Pecha Berries
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next