~Tribe of the Renewed Life~Approval Link~Founder~
Breeze | @Silver
Camroth | @Monokuma Pikachu~Overview~
The Tribe of the Renewed Life was created by Breeze of the Morning Rain, a mudkip from a distant island across the ocean. There, she is an exile from three Tribes similar in structure to Renewed Life, but with a different set of values. Breeze was exiled from these Tribes for her values, and thus when she reached the new land, she decided to make her own Tribe with her own values, in hopes of creating the same sense of community she had always known. Anyone willing to follow the Moral Code is welcome among this Tribe, as long as they do not operate outside of the law. Anyone looking for a purpose or sense of community will need look no further than the Renewed Life.~Features of the Tribe~
The Tribe of the Renewed Life is a way for pokemon to be 'reborn,' in a sense. They shed their old lives and old scars for a new way of life. Breeze, the mudkip who formed the Tribe, doesn't care where you came from or what you did before as long as you are willing to devote your life to the Tribe now. She will protect anyone who comes to her for help, as long as they don't stab her in the back -then she will show a rageful side and toss the pokemon out.
Thus, anyone who joins the Tribe is surrounded by like-minded pokemon who will be willing to defend them, just as they should be willing to defend the other Tribe members. A lot about the Tribe is being able to be in a community without any judgement by your fellow members, so even if you are a bit strange or outside most communities, the Tribe will welcome you with open arms.
Since the leader and founder of the Tribe is a omnivorous pokemon, she is open and willing to allow other omnivorous and carnivorous pokemon into the Tribe. Because of this, most members of the Tribe will eat the meat of other pokemon at one point or another. This leads to one of the other features of the Tribe: hunting. While the hunting and killing of sentient pokemon is disallowed, feral pokemon that find themselves within the tribe's boundaries are fair game to any hungry Tribe Member.
The hunting of feral pokemon leads into the next feature of the Tribe: pokemon remains. When pokemon are hunted and eaten, there are of course remains that are not eaten, such as bones and feathers. These are used in the warning effegies at the edges of the Tribe's Territory; and the NPC member Cryzien can use them to make talismans and decorations for your pokemon if you have the necessary items.
The Tribe's camp is secretly hidden within their territory to ward off any trouble from outsiders that might not agree with their way of life. Bringing an untested or untrusted pokemon to the camp is strictly forbidden. It is also worth noting that once you join the Tribe, your home dungeon will be changed to that of the Tribe's territory unless you are affiliated with the Guild as well.
In order to become part of the tribe, there are a few things you have to do, including filling out the small form at the end. Most of this has to be In-Character due to the secrecy surrounding the Tribe's Camp and territory.
Firstly, a current member of the tribe must introduce you to the concept of the tribe, whether mentioning it in passing that they are part of the tribe, or intentionally pitching the idea of your character joining the tribe.
Then, a thread must be had with the leader of the tribe, currently Breeze the mudkip, for her to determine whether your pokemon is trustworthy and deserves the chance to join the tribe. It does not have to be a particular length, merely a meeting between the two pokemon.
Once Breeze has determined you trustworthy or not, then you can join the tribe. If she doesn't find your character trustworthy, you can ask for an appeal, where she will ask you to complete a task. If you complete this task then you may still join the Tribe.
Here are the rules pertaining to joining and being part of the Tribe:
- Must either be carnivorous (meat-eating), or not bothered by the idea of other Tribe members eating other pokemon.
- Can be part of other organizations (like a shopkeeper), as long as you contribute to the Tribe in some way. Discussions will be had if this is the case.
- Cannot be an outlaw of any kind, unless one is a reformed outlaw. Neutral characters are allowed, but if they have a bounty on their heads, they are not allowed in the Tribe.
- Must follow the Code of Morals, to be described below.
- Be open-minded about Breeze's religious beliefs, also to be described below. (Open-minded defined as willing to listen and not judge, even choose to believe the same)
- Upon joining the Tribe, unless you are part of the Guild, your home dungeon will automatically change to 'Cattail Marsh.'
Code of Morals
1. Every pokemon must contribute to the good of the Tribe. This means that they either hunt for food for the Tribe at least three times a week, guard the Tribe's borders at least three times a week, or contribute to healing/taking care of the weaker members of the tribe.
2. The happiness of the Tribe is the top priority. When inside or outside of the Tribe, making decisions; one should always make the decision that is best for the Tribe, rather that what is personally best for that pokemon.
3. When a Tribe member hunts and takes the life of another pokemon, one must remember to give thanks for the pokemon's life, that it was sacrificed for the good of the Tribe. There is to be no playing with prey, as it it disrespectful of the life given up for the Tribe.
4. There is to be no killing of other pokemon for sport. There is to be no killing of any sentient pokemon unless you have no other choice but to defend yourself or the Tribe to the death.
5. Whenever there is a child in danger or needs help, regardless of whether the child is of the Tribe or not, one is to stop what you are doing immediately and help that child. Children are precious and are to be treated as such.
6. Everyone in the Tribe has a right to speak at Tribe meetings, even if one's opinion goes against what the Leader or every-pokemon else is saying. The Tribe is open to listening to each member and their concerns. Differing opinions are to be respected and infighting is non-allowed.
7. Disagreements with other Tribe members are, unfortunately, to be expected. When one has a disagreement with another Tribe member and one is unable to solve the problem on their own, they are to bring the problem to the attention of the leader, who will do their best to solve the problem to both pokemon's liking.
8. Tribe members are not allowed to tell other pokemon where the Tribe's camp is without the leader's strict permission. One is not allowed to bring pokemon wanting to join the Tribe to the camp before the leader has met them and decided that they are trustworthy.
If your character meets all the requirements and you are interested in joining the Tribe of Renewed Life, post below with this sign-up form:
» Character Name: Where you put your character's name.
[size=11][b]» Character Name:[/b]
[b]» Original Bio Link:[/b]
[b]» Link to Character's Records:[/b]
[b]» Knowledge Link:[/b]
[b]» Determination Link:[/b]
» Original Bio Link: Where you put the link to your character's original bio
» Link to Character's Records: Where you put the link to your character's records
» Knowledge Link: Where you put the link to the thread in which your character learned about the Tribe
» Determination Link: Where you put the link to the thread you have with Breeze determining your ability to join the tribe
» Other: Anything you think is helpful