Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Autumn breeze

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:49 am

Natsu started walking towards the area known as Fallen leaf, something something he didn't really care he just heard about it and decided to rush over there. He heard about a event that happened here before but nothing else seemed to being going on here, that was a bit sad but hey a dungeon is a dungeon no matter the size he'd explore. The Zorua hopped on the small rocks that led to the dungeon in question, he paused at the water staring at his reflection, his color a slate grey always made him burn with anger, he hated the color grey. The Zorua started to think of bad times bad thoughts which in turn started up his dark pulse but a quick few calming breaths managed to calm him down, he didn't have time to blow up he had to explore.

"Come on Natsu you're better then this." Natsu said quietly to himself. Natsu kept going towards the center the dark energy fading as he kept moving. Natsu swung his neck over and looked in his bag, 10 oran berries and 4 sitrus just as he left with, Natsu was content that he was prepared for anything but just to be safe reached in and grabbed one of the oran berries with his mouth, he quickly ate it only wanting to get the energy back he wasn't very keen on the taste of the berry.

[19 energy] (20-11+10)
Back to top Go down

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:16 am

Rally had never been to Fallen Leaf Copse before, but she'd heard stories about it from her aunt Sabbia. She'd been told it was an Island of reds, yellows and oranges, and was surrounded by a lake that shines with the same colors. She was rather excited to enter this dungeon; what type of pokémon could be violent in such a calm and serene environment?

The Riolu was definitely not displeased with her findings. As she arrived at the steppes to cross the lake, the island was bathed in swatches of autumnal shades, and the glistening waters surrounding it reflected those hues, causing the entire area to glow with energy. Rally's heart fluttered; the beauty of the area was making her even more excited? She thought little of it, and instead began her way across the stones that jutted from the lake bed.

[Energy: 18-11=7]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:22 am

Natsu always the one to try and get a head start on things was about to go running but paused for a moment. The Zorua looked around the area admiring the leaves and the beauty of the place, even he found it hard to believe that something dangerous could be here. "I-is this it?" Natsu asked sitting on the ground, it was so lovely that he had a hard time buying that this was the right place, the middle of the pond surrounded by stones, that's what he was told but he couldn't believe this was the right place.

Natsu kept sitting near the large trees that littered the area just staring trying to get his thoughts in order. Natsu shook his head to rid himself of those thoughts, this had to be the place. Maybe the beauty was just to distract him, ya that had to be it right? Natsu stood back up and started walking farther in.
Back to top Go down

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:42 am

With grace and precision, Rally skipped across the stones, landing in the center of each one. The closer she got to the island, the more quickly her heart would beat, throbbing like a drum before even making it halfway across. Why was she getting so excited? Rally did not know. This uncertainty did not come as fear or trepidation, however, but instead as excitement and joy.By the time she reached the island, she'd ceased skipping and was moving at a full sprint, too interested in entering the dungeon to contain her rapid pulse. Little did she know what, or rather who, lay ahead of her...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:49 am

Natsu heard something else as he started walking and turned around a bit, he heard something running, no sprinting more like it. Natsu paused looking around the area for the source of the noise but it was a lot closer then he thought, it seemed to be nearby and he looked behind himself, he saw a Riolu going the same way he had while going towards the island, he didn't think anything of it but got a bit concerned when it started sprinting. That Pokemon did see Natsu who was a bit in front of it, Right?
Back to top Go down

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:57 am

In her adrenaline-filled excitement, Rally had focused all her attention on where she was going, and not the path to get there. By the time she realized there was a Zorua in her way, it was too late to avoid a collision. Stumbling a bit in her attempt to avoid a head-on and quite possibly wet crash, Rally called out a warning.

"I can't stop! Look out!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:01 am

Natsu was a bit shocked, how the hell could this Riolu just be running and not notice the grey Zorua standing right there, and WHY EXACTLY COULD SHE NOT STOP! Natsu made an attempt to get out of the way but with all those questions making his reaction slower he started to try and run to get out of the way but as he did all he managed to do was kick up some mud, seems this small area was muddy, lucky him. All Natsu could do was look at the Riolu as they came closer, not his finest moment.
Back to top Go down

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:09 am

The distance between the two pokémon grew shorter and shorter with each passing moment. All the while, Rally could be heard shouting over and over again, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry-I'm sorry!"

The two similarly-petite pokémon collided, rolling and tumbling forward a moderate distance and getting rather muddy. As they stopped, Rally returned to her feet and began bowing and apologizing profusely, her guilt only expedited by her adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:15 am

Natsu couldn't believe this, well he couldn't fault her that badly she was saying sorry, over and over again and despite the fact he didn't want it to happen he was crashed into and the force of the impact sent the Zorua away, while he didn't get that much airtime he did skid on the ground a lot more, good thing it was muddy anything harder and his back would hurt a lot more. Natsu took a moment to get back up, he groaned out loudly as he stood back up shaking his head.

"It, It's fine." Natsu said to try and get her to stop apologizing. "I'm not hurt, you can stop now." Natsu shaking himself trying to rid the mud that stayed on his head tuft and neck, he manged it quite well and the he also managed to not hit the newcomer.
Back to top Go down

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:20 am

[Sorry I took so long to reply; I wound up rather busy yesterday and couldn't even check my emails, let alone log on to reply here.]

Rally did as instructed and ceased her apologies, much more quickly than usual. "...Sorr-" Rally raised her hands to her mouth, stopping herself from finishing. Noting she was still covered in mud, Rally began cleaning herself off, carefully pushing the mud from her silk-like fur back to the ground below. Once certain she was clean again, Rally turned her attention back to the Zorua she crashed into.

"I don't know why, but the closer I got to this island, the more my heart sped up and the faster I started running, and before I knew It, I was going too fast to stop," she remarked in her usual, soft-spoken voice.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:52 am

[It's alright]

Natsu looked at the Riolu, what she said didn't seem like the best excuse he'd of come up with, so she must of been telling the truth. "I think you were just excited about this place, you should be more careful about rushing off, this is still a dungeon." Natsu said even though that's exactly what he was about to do, she didn't need to know that. "Anyway I suppose greetings are in order, that's what I do with the those who crash into me. My names Natsu nice to meet you." Natsu said deciding to be a bit nice with this Riolu, or else he might get rapidly apologized to again
Back to top Go down

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:11 am

Rally nodded to the Zorua. "You are probably right," she said with a smile, "but I still find it hard to believe that anyone would be violent in a place like this. It's all so peaceful and warm." Rally turned about and took another glancing look at her surroundings. A soft wind knocked loos some of the permanent autumnal leaves, which glided on the bellows and softly touched down on the water.

Turning back, Rally heard the Zorua introduce himself. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Natsu. My name is Rally." As was the courtesy she was taught, she performed a soft bow of her head as she stated her name.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am

"Ya even I have some trouble believing that this is the right place, but hey you can't get more specific then a island surrounded by a lake and the only entrance being stepping stones, If we had the wrong place I'd be very shocked." Natsu said, it wouldn't make much sense for two places to have the exact description but one of them be a dungeon while the other isn't. Just wouldn't make sense.

Natsu was a bit taken back when Rally bowed to him, no one had ever bowed to him and he had to be honest with himself, it felt kinda nice. Even though he was sure it was just to be nice.
Back to top Go down

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:57 am

Rally shook her head from side to side. "It not that I don't think this could be a dungeon. I just don't see why anyone would have the urge to fight here." Rally carefully stepped around the mud puddle to avoid getting dirty again. After maneuvering around, Rally turned her attention to Natsu. "So if I may ask, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:11 am

Natsu felt that was a strange question, what else did someone go to a dungeon for, to have a picnic? "I heard about this place and I came here to train myself, and find some neat things if i can." Natsu said feeling that was quite a generic response. "It's the same for you right, or is there something else here that interests you." Natsu asked curious, he didn't hear the full details on this place and sorta rushed ahead, if something nice was here that'd be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autumn breeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  Empty

Back to top Go down

Autumn breeze
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next