Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Autumn breeze

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Autumn breeze  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Natsu started walking towards the area known as Fallen leaf, something something he didn't really care he just heard about it and decided to rush over there. He heard about a event that happened here before but nothing else seemed to being going on here, that was a bit sad but hey a dungeon is a dungeon no matter the size he'd explore. The Zorua hopped on the small rocks that led to the dungeon in question, he paused at the water staring at his reflection, his color a slate grey always made him burn with anger, he hated the color grey. The Zorua started to think of bad times bad thoughts which in turn started up his dark pulse but a quick few calming breaths managed to calm him down, he didn't have time to blow up he had to explore.

"Come on Natsu you're better then this." Natsu said quietly to himself. Natsu kept going towards the center the dark energy fading as he kept moving. Natsu swung his neck over and looked in his bag, 10 oran berries and 4 sitrus just as he left with, Natsu was content that he was prepared for anything but just to be safe reached in and grabbed one of the oran berries with his mouth, he quickly ate it only wanting to get the energy back he wasn't very keen on the taste of the berry.

[19 energy] (20-11+10)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:28 am

Rally brought one of her pawed hands to her chin. Rubbing back and forth, she thought for a moment of how to best put it. She decided to just give it to him straight. "Well, actually, before I left for Grassveil, my auntie used to talk about this place a lot. It's apparently where my mom, dad, and auntie met for the first time. My auntie loves this place, and she always said I should take a look and that there was a tree on the other side of the island where my mom carved something."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:35 am

Natsu was a bit curious about that, didn't dungeons change every time someone went into one, how would she find that one tree. "Well then, How about I go with you? I want to explore and the more people together the merrier." Natsu said, while he liked exploring alone that could get lonely fast, plus this Riolu didn't seem back, just kinda weird with that whole running thing. "But if we do, don't run into me again." Natsu said with a small laugh, that kinda hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:47 am

Rally decided to not tell the Zorua the whole story right away; it was rather long, and involved something rather surprising. As such, the Riolu kept her mouth shut and simply smiled and nodded. "Sorry about that," Rally replied somewhat cheerfully. Still, there was one thing Rally was certain of: getting through the Fallen Leaf Copse mystery dungeon would not be easy, as the interior of the island's growth was all dungeon, and while it did happen to be in a lake, the island wasn't exactly small...

[Energy: 7+1=8]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn breeze    Autumn breeze  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Autumn breeze
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2