Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pretty Little Liars (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pretty Little Liars (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:52 am

Energy: 19 - 10 = 9

Mei sniffed the air wearily. Pricklemist hill, huh? She thought, padding into the hill. It was dusk, and soon to be nightfall. The mist around the hill wrapped itself to her, as if it wanted to pull her into it. She heard about the abandoned house located near this hill, and she was more than excited to try to find it. Creepy houses aren't exactly that scary. The Eevee thought as she padded further into the mist. They're probably just full of ghost type Pokemon. I can't wait to see how it actually looks like in the dark. Mei's eyes darted back and forth. The mist was pretty thick making her unable to see where she is, but she could feel the ground gradually sloping. It was just a matter of time before she reached the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:49 pm

{Energy: 19 - 10 = 9}

Xander had come to Pricklemist Hill to train... Well, that's what he told himself. The real reason he had come here was to find the abandoned house. He was trying to focus on his training instead of exploring just for the fun of it, but he decided to take a short break. He heard rumors that the house was really creepy, but he couldn't figure out why it would be; it was just an empty house, nothing creepy about that.

The Houndour was having a bit of trouble finding it and he was starting to get frustrated. He was hoping to find it before it was completely dark outside, but he wasn't having any luck. Quickening his pace, he sighed. I'll never find it at this rate. I can barely see because of all this mist! The mist was pretty thick now, and he couldn't see anything in front of him.

Suddenly, he ran into something. Realizing it was another pokemon, he felt nervous. The Eevee would probably be mad at him for running into it. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you. Are you okay?" he asked, hoping that the pokemon was friendly. If it wasn't, he was prepared to defend himself, but he didn't plan on hurting the Eevee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:08 am

Mei whipped around in surprise at the bump, her fangs bared. Her fur stuck out at all angels aggressively. She tried forcing herself to relax when she spotted the Pokemon, but her guard was still up. "I guess that's fine." She said, her voice tinted with suspicion, her eyes narrowing as she glared at the Houndour. She tried to make her fur which was still stiffly sticking out, lie flat. She glared a little, thoughts forming in her mind. How could this Houndour even end up here? I thought I was all alone. But she had experienced good and patient Pokemon, so she might as well give this Houndour a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:07 am

Xander wasn't surprised by the Eevee's reaction; he would have done the same thing, and he knew it. Noticing how she seemed suspicious of him, he said, "I don't plan on attacking you, but whether you believe me or not is your own choice." Because the Houndour doesn't have very good social skills, he probably didn't sound very friendly when he said that, but he hoped the pokemon believed him. "Why are you here, anyways?" He asked. I wonder if she's looking for the abandoned house? If so, she probably knows how to get there, unlike me. I guess it might be a good thing that I ran into her. Going with another pokemon would most likely be better than going alone, and she seems pretty cautious. "Are you going to the abandoned house by any chance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:01 am

"It's none of your business where I go, and what I do." Mei said, growling under her breath. She somehow disliked this Houndour with his cocky answers, and unfriendly touch in it. What was he planning anyways? Mei hissed louder at the mention of the house she was actually planning to go to. "I'm here for a necklace. That has the ability to curse whoever touches them. I heard that there's one in the haunted house. But to go there, there's lots of ghosts." It wasn't a rumor about that house, its to scare that stupid hell hound away from it. After all, she could do this alone! She didn't need a friend--why would she want accompaniment to go there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:49 pm

Xander was irritated by how the Eevee was acting. Something about it just made him mad. But, instead of doing something he would regret, he quickly calmed himself down. He didn't want to become an enemy of her, nor did he plan on it. When she said she was going to the abandoned house to find a cursed necklace, he almost didn't believe her. "Are you sure? I've never heard about a necklace being here, much less a cursed one." He paused, thinking for a moment. "If it curses anyone who touches it, how do you plan on taking it? Wouldn't you be cursed, too?" He asked, suddenly suspicious. "Oh, and since we'll be travelling together, I should probably know your name. I'm Xander." He smirked, not able to hold it back. For some unknown reason, it satisfied him to say that. I really hope she will come with me to the abandoned house, even though that probably wasn't the best way of "asking" her to come with me. Oops.

Last edited by Sylveon on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:49 pm

The member 'Sylveon' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Pricklemist Hill' :
Pretty Little Liars (Open) DvP2fsr
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:29 am

"Oh, I'm not planning to take it of course." Mei replied dryly. The last thing she wanted was to be cursed. Was this Pokemon stupid? "I just want to make sure its there, and that the rumors that I've been hearing is true. And even if I take it, I might as well wrap it up in a glove so I wouldn't be touching it. Makes sense?" The Eevee felt as if she was talking straight on to a beginner that barely knew anything. How could someone be so immature and stupid? She almost winced as the Houndour asked her her name. It was always the first question that could lead to crazy things. Like... for example... being almost kidnapped. She could almost hear the Liepard purring in her ear. "Little eevee, what's your name? I got something amazing that you could take home." Mei quickly stood up. "Its Alice." She was trying... TRYING to give this Houdour a chance, but she slipped. He was annoying as hell, and her paranoid self is seriously suspicious. So she lied her name.

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Pretty Little Liars (Open) SZ2M0hY , Pretty Little Liars (Open) BiMfolZ
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Hydra

Poké : 6740

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 12:58 pm

[Energy: 19 - 10 (Entry) = 9]

Lillian glanced around with a sharp eye, inspecting the hill carefully. It was fairly difficult to identify what might be lurking around on this hill, with all the mist. Nevertheless, she walked on, sniffing the air. It was dark; the prime time for Ghost Pokemon to be lurking around. Surely a Ghost-type Pokemon would be a good training opportunity for Lillian; she'd never encountered one before.

As time passed, the mist seemed to thicken. At this point, Lillian could hardly see her own paws. She felt around for a stick of considerable size on the ground, and picked it up. Making sure she didn't set the nearby foliage on fire, she lit one end of the stick alight with a small burst of flame, illuminating her surroundings. She continued walking, using the stick as a torch.

Lillian acknowledged that, even though this flame helped her see, it could be attracting feral Pokemon. Oh well, she thought. That's what I want, anyway, isn't it? I'll take them all on, so I can get stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 5:26 am

(Sorry, I had a pretty busy week, but everything has calmed down now, so I'll be back to posting regularly!)

"I guess that does make sense." Xander said, still a little suspicious of the Eevee and this "cursed necklace". He'd never heard of it, so, in his mind, that automatically meant she was lying to him. Even though he wasn't really showing it now, he did have a really hard time trusting other pokemon, and he just assumed that they were lying most of the time. "So... Are we going to the abandoned house together or not, Alice?" He asked.

Suddenly, he turned around. "I feel like we're being watched... I wish I could see better, but there's so much mist..." He growled, slightly frustrated. Shrugging, he turned back to the Eevee. "Anyways..." The Houndour trailed off and waited for the pokemon to answer his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:54 am

Mei hissed, ducking her head. The mist is getting thicker... I have to be prepared. You have know what could be lurkimg in there. She knew she was probably going to get easily beaten up by a ghost Pokemon because of the type rule chart, so she had to let this Houndour tag along. "You can come. Sure, I don't mind." The mist was too thick for the comfortable level. She was sure that somewhere, there was a ghost Pokemon... enjoying watching them struggle. Mei's tail waved as she watched something glint in a distance. She dropped to her paws, sniffing the air. There was a small gravelock she could pick up, but the air had the scent of another Pokemon. This is getting stupid. At least it wasn't a ghost type. She couldn't smell ghost types anyways... she could smell... fire..
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:19 am

Lillian continued forth, alert to any noises. It was getting quite cool, and despite her thick pelt, Lillian shivered. Suddenly, she stopped and pricked her ears. From the distance, she could hear faint noises. It was nothing but a low hum in her ears - she couldn't tell what exactly it was, yet. Perhaps it was a feral Pokemon. In that case, Lillian figured that she should approach it. That's what I'm here for, she thought. A battle would be nice. It'll warm me up, at least.

She began to run towards the noise, in an effort to reach it before the creature that caused it got too far away. Even so, she treaded lightly, careful not to make too much noise. She didn't want to end up attracting too many ferals.

Hydra carried out 2 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Pretty Little Liars (Open) VAI8VtI , Pretty Little Liars (Open) C8ZD6rb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 9:30 pm

"You should probably lead the w-" Xander stopped in the middle of his sentence, suddenly realizing that the Eevee seemed troubled by something. "What's wrong? Do you smell something?" He asked, looking around. Although he could barely see anything, he did notice something... It looked kind of like a ball of light... But it was moving. He sniffed the air, trying to identify what it could be. It smells like... fire? Now, he was even more confused than he was before. He thought for a moment, but he still couldn't figure it out. "Do you... think that could be a pokemon?" He pricked his ears, focusing on the sounds happening around him."I think I hear something moving, but I'm not sure..."
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:26 pm

[Energy: 9 - 2 (Spoink Encounter) - 3 (Zangoose Encounter) = 4]

Lillian knew she was getting closer to the source of the noise. She could hear it better now - it was beginning to sound like the sound of conversation. However, Lillian was dubious about that. She doubted that many other explorers would come out here at this time of day.

Right as she was about to arrive at her destination, though, she heard another sound. Something else was approaching her. Lillian could hear the repetitive, rhythmic sound of what seemed to be a Pokemon's feet, on the ground. It's a rather strange way to walk, Lillian thought - and then she saw a silhouette in the fog. It had glinting eyes and a shiny sphere on its head - Lillian identified it as a Spoink. No wonder its footsteps sounded so strange, Lillian realised. It had been bouncing.

Lillian couldn't help but be slightly disappointed. She had come all this way to encounter Ghost-type Pokemon, and instead she'd come across a Spoink. Oh well. This is just small fry. I'll be done in a flash, she thought nonchalantly. Silently, she charged at it and clawed it with a Scratch attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:51 am

(Energy: 9 - 4 [Gengar] - 1 [Gravelock] = 4)

Mei's ears twitched. She was sure she saw some things moving along in the mist. There was the smell of smoke, and fire which wasn't coming from Xander. She walked forward, ignoring his words. There could possibly be a fire Pokemon near her. She was going to lead them away. She wanted to reach the house unscathed. "Xander?" She turned around, but she couldn't see the Houndour. It was like the mist had swallowed him up. They must had separated along the fog. Useless companion. The Eevee swore under her breath. She could see something moving, a little bit ahead of her. But it wasn't the Houndour. It didn't carry a scent on it--cripes! Mei gulped. Ghost Pokemon! And she was going to be really useless against it. Immunity, immunity. Ugh. Damn the Pokemon type rules! Mei was going to have to run, whether she liked it, or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (Open)   Pretty Little Liars (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next