Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Anticipation! [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bo had finally made his way to Grassveil Town. He was finally able to get away from his home and go somewhere new! New Pokemon to meet, new things to see and talk about...he couldn't wait to get started!

...except he was lost...

"Darn it, I really should've asked for directions to the guild here back in my home town. I swear I passed this shop back there 3 time already." He looked back at building that looked strangely familiar. "Maybe if I keep searching around I can find another Pokemon that knows the way? A lot of these shops don't seem to be open yet, too. Maybe I'm here too early in the day?" He sighed. The streets where he was going through seemed a bit more lackluster than he expected them to be. He really shouldn't have had such high hopes.

He continued flying down the road, hoping to run into another Pokemon that could help him figure out where to go. He wanted to find someone to talk to, at the very least.

Last edited by Tragar on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 pm

((It's why I sort turned the post to your character, anton, expecting you to extend it a bit. Either way, Sakura's and my post both would've brought it there, since we would've had to follow you in.))

"A-are you sure, Tom?" Bo said. He wanted to be the leader and all that, but he has a sort of fear of talking to people with a bit more reputation, as he thinks his vocabulary or something else will insult them because he isn't the smartest Pokemon there is. "I-I'd rather vote for you as the leader..." He mumbled, scuffling his claws together and looking downwards, away from the others. He couldn't really hide his nervousness anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Tom sighed. He could tell that Bo was nervous; that was probably one of his biggest flaws. "Bo. I don't really mean to offend, but you're a nervous wreck. You've never spoken to so many new people; everyone you've talked to was either your friend or at least someone you knew. It's plainly obvious that you're afraid you'll mess up. I acknowledge that, and believe that it is because of this that you should take the role of leader. It's because of your flaw that you should take the role that will help you overcome it." Tom smiled. "Alright leader?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Sakura listened to Tom's speech and looked at Bo. "I...I think you should be leader...I can't really see anyone else as leader. You must be leader, and you should lead. I believe that you can do it, but you need to trust yourself...Sometimes you must face your fears and enjoy living. So take the challange and face your fears." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 am

Bo listened to the speeches and seen the smiles of sympathy coming from his friends. Did he not hide his feelings that well? Thinking about it, he really must have started showing it just before Tom started his speech. Looking down and tearing up for a moment, he wiped off his face and took a deep breath in, making himself look bigger and more confident. Eventually he had to drop the breath, in which he let out a small laugh after he lost it.

"I'm really happy I met you two first, y'know. I didn't think I'd find such nice people so quickly. I'll be the leader, for sure, as long as you two have my back!" He said, slapping his right claw against his chest, showing off his sash at the same time. "Team Turquoise Trinity will be the best team ever, especially if it has members as nice as you two!"

He wanted to give them both a big hug and cry for a moment, but he figured it'd be better to 'act like a leader' and seem cool, so he avoided doing that. "So are you both ready to go in and register?" He asked, dropping his other expressions for a simple smile, even though you can see the other emotions in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:09 am

Tom grinned. "Alright, fearless leader, let's do this! The Turquoise Trinity will always prevail!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:41 am

She nodded, "This is our story from now on! We will be known as the famous Turquoise Trinity! But for now, we need to start by registering our guild."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:02 am

"All right, since we are all for sure now...let's go!" Bo shouts as he walks in a sort of awkwardly happy mood, almost like he's skipping but not quite that. Pushing the door open, he makes his way into the Guild building. His heart was racing from both sheer excitement and nervousness, but with Tom and Eva there to back him up, he was sure he'd be able to talk to the guild leader as the leader of their group.

[[Bo has left this thread. Thread will be over when ant and Sakura make their exit posts into the next thread.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:05 am

Tom grinned, happy that the Gilgar was more self-confident. The Totodile smiled and pushed the door open, ready to finally be a part of the guild.
And of the Turquoise Trinity.
(Exit)

Last edited by antonm1107 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:08 am

Sakura took a breath, and nodded. She pushed the door and walked in. This is the start of the trio's adventure. This is the start of the Turquoise Trinity.
(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anticipation! [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4