Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mystic Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

Mystic Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Oh, for the love of Arceus...! ”Natsu! Come on, get up!” The Bagon shook the sleeping Zorua, hurriedly trying to wake him back up. They needed to get out of here, now. As much as she would have loved to take on the monster that found it’s way into their hideout, she wasn’t too stupid to know that it would be utterly suicidal to take on a Drapion. Especially when she was alone. When did these things evolve, again? Level 40? She’d be able to take it easily if she was only a Salamence, but sadly, she was still a long way away from that dream. She’d never reach it, either, if she ended up dying here. She stumbled back awkwardly, narrowly avoiding it as the Drapion dug it’s tail into the ground, trying to bat her aside with Fell Stinger. It just missed Natsu, too.

She’d been here, just standing guard a minute ago. Things had been peaceful... Boring, even. She just sat here doing nothing as her ally rested up. They’d both been hurt pretty badly, but he was worse off than she was, fighting two of their three enemies. Because of that, she offered to take first watch. So, as she should’ve expected from her luck, a big old Drapion ended up lumbering into their hideout behind the waterfall. She shot a few Embers at her foe, trying to distract it, but it didn’t even flinch. She knew she’d be out in a single hit from this enemy, too, as embaressing as it was. At least things weren’t boring anymore, although this hadn’t exactly been what she had in mind when she thought it would be nice to spice things up...

She turned back to Natsu. Hopefully he was awake, she didn’t see how he could still be sleeping between all this noise and her attempts to wake him up. ”Let’s run deeper into the cave! Unless you have any more mystery orbs to try out, I think we’d better try and outrun this thing!” She called. Was this Pokemon one of the ones that lost it’s mind, too? Maybe. Who knew, and for the moment, Alkere really didn’t care. She just wanted to get as far away from it as she could.

Energy: 3 (18 - 15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:57 am

"Silence is boring." Natsu said though had nothing to really talk about. "People shouldn't be afraid of the dark." Natsu said considering he was a dark type, lotta people seem to assume he's evil because of that, he never knew why. While he was walking in the darkness hidden by mimicking the color of the wall a Kecleon was staring at them, waiting until Natsu was near the Pokemon then changed into a Psychic type for a moment and launched a wave of telekinetic energy at Natsu, lucky for Natsu since he was a dark type is ended up doing nothing to him, he was hit but didn't even notice. "Did you see something?" He asked seeing the light that came from the attack.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:57 am

Alkere noticed a flicker of light from the corner of her eye. She wasn't the most observant of Pokemon, true, but even she could catch a flash of light in a dark hallway. It stuck out like a sore thumb. She quickly fired at Ember at the ground, spreading a small bit of light through the area. At first, there didn't seem to be anything there... but then there was a hint of movement, and a shadow against the wall. The dragon type glared at the stranger, a strange spark in her gaze. She had accidentally used her newest, and probably least useful move, Leer. Heck, she didn't even realize she'd used a move. She was about to attack it, her body glowing with a faint red aura, when she paused. "Are you feral?" She asked, mostly as an afterthought. She didn't want to attack a civilian, or worse, a fellow explorer. She wasn't even sure this was a Mystery Dungeon yet, after all.

Energy: 3 (+1 from new page)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:34 pm

The Pokemon stared at Alkere for a few moments not responding, it didn't have the same look the Pokemon that attacked the two of them had, yet its eyes lacked a certain degree of intellect. It respond to Alkere in this exact manner, it ran away farther into the cave. "H-hey wait." Natsu called out but he wasn't able to gain the Pokemons attention, it fled into the darkness of the cave. "I guess it must of been feral, or an outlaw, only two reasons i could see someone running from a sane Pokemon." Natsu said lowering his guard, that kinda proved this was a dungeon.

Energy: 1 (0+Page)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:47 am

"Guess so." Alkere nodded, a little bit of disappointment leaking into her tone. It would've been nice to have some help. Not that she couldn't handle this place, but... well... maybe the Noctowl still had her a little spooked. Maybe. She had almost drowned, after all. Those three Pokemon, they were way too strong for something you should find in Shadowhue. Something - she couldn't tell you what, but something - felt seriously wrong. She forced a more confident expression than she felt, motioning for Natsu to follow. "Let's push on, then." She moved on, further into this place. The Kecleon meant it was probably a Mystery Dungeon, which put her back on guard.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:59 am

Natsu followed but his mind raced with some thoughts Wait, wasn't one of the Pokemon i fought a Lairon? he asked himself thinking about it, the forest and the ruins didn't seem like places that'd house a Steel type. "Hey Alkere, why do you think a Feral Lairon was in a forest mystery dungeon?" Nastu asked hoping to get her input on it, speaking of which it was weird considering the Dungeon was said to be not that tough, why would it house a Noctowl and a Pidgeotto.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Alkere glanced back behind her, a little bit puzzled. "Uh, yeah, one of the Pokemon we ran into was a Lairon. Did you just notice?" She teased lightly, though at this point she suspected Natsu would know she was kidding. She liked this guy, they had the same sense of humor. Not a half-bad fighter, either. Her smirk faded into a more puzzled expression, though, when she heard the dark type's next words. "Honestly? I have no clue. Maybe it was exploring here and something turned it feral...?" She suggested, though she realized that didn't make any sense before the words were even out of her mouth. Pokemon didn't just 'turn feral', right? No, of course not. That wouldn't make any sense. She shook her head, trying to think (for once).
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:04 pm

"Yup just did. 's not like i got my but handed to me by him or anything." Natsu said before looking at the ground once more, what Alkere said didn't make sense, yet nothing else he thought of made sense either. "Forget i said anything, thinking about it is hard, lets just assume it was just a feral who wandered away from his territory." Natsu said yet that was also hard to believe, mostly cause he'd have to wander quite a distance in order to get here.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:14 pm

The Bagon snickered. "Good plan. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, anyways, so no use thinking too hard about it." She reasoned. What Natsu said didn't seem all that likely, either, but it was probably the best answer they'd get for a while. Who knew, stranger things had happened than a feral Pokemon leaving it's Mystery Dungeon. Besides... she didn't think she was smart enough to think up any better answer. She kept walking forward, shooting another Ember out to light their way every few steps. "Just say the word if you see anything." She added, focusing on the path ahead.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Natsu nodded and felt like being fun and saying the actual word when he saw something, he walked along the long passage before looking up and seeing a rather large hole, it served no purpose but made Natsu slightly worried for some reason, he shook this feeling away and kept walking. He was still thinking a bit on what that Pokemon was doing there, plus the large bird Pokemon made him worry a bit more also. The last thing was the Pokemon that made them run into this ruin. Natsu wondered what was in here also, ruins should normally hold something good in them right, if there wasn't anything good in here then this was a small waste.

Rezikun carried out 1 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Mystic Ruins - Page 2 UGNVILz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Ruins   Mystic Ruins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystic Ruins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2