Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fire within your heart.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak 15

This is Jak's encounter infobox, It will include all rolled pokemon within this box. Hostility legend is only a guide and will follow along with RP. It is in no way definite. Feel free to add comments to post on what you want changed or tracked.

If you would like items to be tracked also, please state so and I will include the items in a separate section of infobox. Now lets RP!

Fiery Chasm... The location to supposedly have a TM known as Flamethrower... An item that Jak had deemed necessary to learn Flamethrower... Learning it naturally just seems almost little to impossible at this rate. Something Obera had suggested he should acquire.

The travel to this fiery chasm would take some time to get there. Luckily Jak and his partner for this trip Obera, is almost at their destination. Being able to feel the heat from where they currently were. It was definitely getting hotter.

"Wonder how much further... It can't be much further... I can feel the heat from here." he said as he looked over to Obera as the two walked towards their destination.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:19 am

"I have no idea, though I'd really hope whatever force decided that items landing on my head was funny gets a rock thrown on theirs." Obera said aloud before looking at the ground and seeing a small seed, she smirked picking up the item and making sure Jak wasn't looking at her, she quickly switched them item out for her gummi and threw the gummi at a angle making sure it would land on his head, or in front of him she wasn't quite sure never having to throw things at a angle before.

"Heads up." Obera said as the item started falling downward towards Jak, she decided to give him some small warning about it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:03 am

Jak 17

Items
(1) Rawst Berry
(1) Zinc Band
(1) Trap-Bust Orb
(1) Brown Gummi

Obera Yun Fang

Items
(1)X-Eye Seed
(1) Brown Gummi
Jak couldn't help but chuckle at Obera's comment about having someone getting a rock on their head's. Jak looked away momentarily to check on the surroundings, just to see if anything was approaching. Then Obera suddenly stated "Heads up", quickly reacting he looked up and saw another one falling. However the angle it fell seemed a little off. Not enough to give away the direction it came from though. Jak quickly caught the gummi and looked at it.

Thinking for a moment. There had to be a reason for these items to be falling from the sky. Since he had already gotten a gummi from this "Item Rain" he decided to ask if Obera wanted the gummi. "Care for a gummi?" he said with a smile. He wasn't quite aware that this berry came from her.

He did hear some movement before the phrase heads up was said, but didn't make anything of it. He figured it not to be important at the time.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:22 am

"No thanks." Obera said knowing it would be slightly foolish to just get something back you gave away, she didn't even really want the item in question so she chucked it. And it was a small gift to Jak. "Do you see anything around here?" She asked searching the surrounding area for anything of interest or feral Pokemon to fight, she wasn't really looking for a fight but she wouldn't mind if some moronic feral decided to make her day.

Obera sat in silence having nothing to talk about at the moment, she didn't have anything to use as a sort of sarcastic comment either so she was slightly stumped and had little hope of coming up with something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:32 pm

Jak 17

Items
(1) Zinc Band
(1) Trap-Bust Orb

Obera Yun Fang

Items
(1)X-Eye Seed
Jak nodded lightly as he put the gummi in his bag. As he had looked around, he did not see anything around them. However, he noticed something shine in the distance on the ground. "I think there is something over there." he stated as he pointed towards the object in the distance. It was a little far to tell what it was, however if anything. It seemed to be a bit reflective, hinting that it could be something that can reflect light fairly easily.

As he started to make his way towards the direction of the object. He stopped at the sound of a very loud clap of thunder. It had to have been nearby this time... However, there wasn't any flash! It made no sense. Quite honestly, it startled him.

He looked around for a moment again, noticing the sky in the direction of grassveil did not look good. The object that was there in the sky. That black dot, was not clearly visible. What was worse, is the fact that it was much larger now. Extending much farther across the land. This dark cloud like thing... Was probably halfway towards them by now. The rate that it grew would be startling to anyone.

"That... does not look good." he stated as he looked at the sky in the distance. "Am I thinking this right? That is coming from grassveil?" he asked Obera as he stared at the sky.

-----------------------
"Lets explore a bit longer, nothing we can do from here... Let's hope that doesn't hit here for now..." he stated in a quieter tone. Seeming to be slightly worried about the issue. However, he wasn't going to spend too much time worrying about something he can't reach in time.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Obera walked towards the item but stopped once she heard the noise, she glanced around looking for the source but couldn't find anything close to them that could of made the noise, she looked over to the black dot, well can't really say dot not considering it had grown while they were not looking, twas odd to say the least. "That does seem to be the direction the dark clouds extend from, what it is I cannot say for sure. normal clouds never move that fast." Obera said knowing that shouldn't be doing that, it didn't creep her out or anything but she did find it slightly odd.

"Very well then." Obera said before continuing on, she ignored the dark clouds for now, she didn't know if they were bad or not. If they did become a problem she would deal with whatever the problem was, though having no idea how to solve the weather would make it slightly harder to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:47 am

Jak 17

Items
(1) Zinc Band
(1) Trap-Bust Orb

Jak continued to make his way towards the object just ahead. It turned out to be a couple of items in one spot. The object that was shining though, was an orb. A odd looking one at that. Only having seen one of these before. He wasn't sure what they do. However they seem to like to shatter on their own, even when kept in a safe spot.

What made it even more odd was the fact it would do so as something clicked. Like a trap of some sort, which never seemed to work. "I have only ever seen one of these before... That time, it shattered randomly after a trap failed to work..." Jak stated as he picked up the orb. "I can only guess, the orb caused the trap to fail... Would you like it? he asked Obera as he looked at the other item.

The pile of items included some kind of band, and that orb that Jak had just picked up.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:25 am

Obera looked at the orb but shook her head. "No, I appreciate the offer but you keep it." Obera said rather plainly before looking at the band that sat there. "I also have no use for the second item." Obera added not needing whatever the band was, she only used the Joy ribbon and her black arm band, she'd wear nothing else other then the two. "Though something like that orb would of come in handy in those ruins from before. prehaps looking for more of them here would be a good idea." Obera suggested seeing as traps are bad, though that is slightly obvious.

Obera couldn't help but wonder what made these orbs, useful but slightly weird on how they work like Trawl orbs or house orbs, or Arceus forbid the itemizer orb. That was was still on her list of orbs to never touch.

Rezikun carried out 7 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Rawstb10 , Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Cyndaq10 , Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Glitte10 , Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Red_gu10 , Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Cyndaq10 , Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Energy12 , Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Houndo10
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:52 am

Jak 17

No Data

Obera

Items
(1) Rawst Berry
(1) Red Gummi
(1) Glittery Box

Pokemon
(2) Cyndaquil
(1) Houndoom
(1) Houndour
Jak nodded as he put the item into his bag. He figured that she wouldn't need the extra band. However that was quickly confirmed as she said so.

"Yea, if the purpose of the orb is to break traps... Definitely wish we had some in the ruins for sure." he chuckled slightly. "Yea, let's go find more of these. Hopefully they are what I think they are." he said as he looked around for a moment. Spotting another river of lava. "Lets follow the lava flow for now. It will make a better landmark then the open fields out that way." he stated as he started to walk parralel to the lava.

He was a bit curious about the wonders of these orbs. Where they come from, and if you can make them. Heck, if you can make them... You could make a lot of poke off it! "Hey obera, ever wonder how those orbs even work?" Jak asked as he traveled. Keeping an eye on all of his surroundings.

Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Red_gu10 , Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Energy12 , Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Zinc_b10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:00 am

Obera looked at Jak for a moment, seemed like a strange question to ask seeing as she was just thinking about how they worked. "I have given it some thought, something must be making them work or someone but no one has ever said they make orbs. I sometimes think orbs come with a Dungeon, like how a dungeon shifts when it does Orbs are made with it. This is just a thought I have no idea the truth behind it." Obera said giving her own thoughts on it, she had little to no idea but a theory. It seemed to be like the dungeons really weird and unknown how it worked.

"Maybe how they work isn't supposed to be known, once you use it the orb breaks so it'd be impossible to figure out what's inside." Obera said thinking maybe this was just a trick from Arceus to mess with others, like Porygon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:51 am

Jak 17

Pokemon
(1) Houndoom

Items
(1) Red Gummi
(1) Zinc Band

Obera

Items
(1) Rawst Berry
(1) Red Gummi
(1) Glittery Box

Pokemon
(2) Cyndaquil
(1) Houndoom
(1) Houndour
Jak continued to walk alongside Obera as they thought about how these odd orbs worked. The only problem was that they were so simple. A simple orb, was really difficult to understand how it functioned, or even made in that matter. However, the only theory Obera came up with was the fact that when a dungeon shifts. The orb is created with the shift. It was the only logically thing that could be put together, despite having very little evidence of it. How else would such a thing form?

"Well, that idea seems better then nothing to be honest. It makes even more sense if you put the two together about how dungeons shifts, like you said." he said with a light smile. "I wonder if the two are somewhat related... Maybe when a dungeon shifts, the orbs are formed somehow?" he spoke aloud his own addition.

Just before he was about to speak again. A large crash occurred as lightning stretched across the sky above. Oddly, there were no clouds at the time when this occurred. The lightning had a slight purplish tint to it when it had occurred. Stopping as he watched the purple glow fade slower then the actual lightning itself. "Uh... Ever seen anything like that?" he asked as he stared in the direction of the faded glow.

Another boom occurred and he turned around towards the direction of grassveil and the supposed black dot that had used to be there. The clouds had been approaching at an alarming rate from this point of view. It would probably be in the area within the next hour. "hmm..." he had a slightly worried expression on his face. "I wonder what that is..." he stated as he turned around shaking his head as he prepared to start moving in the direction they had previously been traveling at the time.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:28 am

"It's an idea for what could happen but it does seem to have many flaws with what could happen." Obera said thinking about it a bit more, considering they knew nothing about dungeons or even how the items got there you could make items but you could not make orbs but both are formed within each dungeon, not the same items but still. Berries were something else also considering she hadn't found any on bushes most are on the ground so did they come from a shift also? "There are many variables to this answer but I do believe the answer lies within a dungeon itself, perhaps we should learn how a dungeon functions before we ask questions like that." Obera suggested giving herself a headache with the questions that went on in her mind.

Obera glanced up looking at the sky just in time to not see where the lightning came from, she wondered a bit before talking. "No, though there are a lot of things that could of been, a move an item or the world could just be falling apart." Obera added that last one as a sort of joke. "No point in guessing what it was, best to just keep moving." Obera suggested.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:54 am

Jak 17

Pokemon
(1) Houndoom

Items
(1) Red Gummi
(1) Zinc Band

Obera

Items
(1) Rawst Berry
(1) Red Gummi
(1) Glittery Box

Pokemon
(2) Cyndaquil
(1) Houndoom
(1) Houndour
Jak nodded in agreement as Obera stated that they should keep moving. There really isn’t a point in the worry, as it wasn’t effecting them right? After a minute or two of walking along the fiery planes, a loud boom could be heard. The sound echoed from all around, wow the louder of the echoes seemed to come from behind. Jak turned around once more, just as the area began to get dark. It wasn’t even a few minutes after they had decided to ignore the approaching clouds that this had occurred. ”Well... I think that might be worth worrying about now…” Jak stated as the area became much darker. The only source of light that remained was the lava in the crevices from all around.

After just a few seconds since Jak stated that this event might be worth worrying about, a huge gust of wind came through that knocked Jak backwards. He was caught completely off guard from the wind as there was no distinguishable landscape around the group that you could see the wind being blown against. No shrubs or anything in the immediate area.

The air in the wind seemed to be filled with absolute negativity. How it felt like that… was an excellent question. It is common for the ralts line to feel emotions, and the riolu line to feel aura. However, for another type of Pokémon that isn’t psychic or able to sense things that others normally can’t… This was probably something one could be concerned about.

The energy that surrounded the area felt… to put it simple, bad. ”I don’t like this, it doesn’t feel right… You getting something off this also?” Jak decided to ask Obera. He didn’t sound too panicked by the feeling, but rather a slight hint of concern could be distinguished in his tone.

Just after Jak’s response, a howl could be heard in the distance. What was more alarming was the fact that the sky was becoming filled with odd purple lightning, not once did a single bolt actually strike the ground. It just kept leaping from one cloud to another. The chaos the ensued was sure to come, but what though.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:17 am

Obera heard the loud boom and was instantly on guard, questions rang in her mind wondering what exactly that was and how close was it, the answer was very close seeing as darkness cloaked the area around them at a alarmingly fast pace. Obera looked up at the dark clouds that surrounded the area. "Thanks for the update." Obera said wondering why exactly Jak had said anything, it was quite obvious considering.

After a few moments a large gust of wind come from in front of her, luckily for her Jak was in front of her so he got the blunt of the force but was knocked over, in a fit of instinct Obera reached out and caught the Charmeleon stopping him from colliding full force into her, that would be worse if they started tumbling down the hillside. "You ok." Obera asked a hint of concern behind her normal tone.

Obera's senses were going a bit wild at the moment, the energy she felt was so clear it had never been like that before, she wasn't as good as a Ralts or a Riolu when it came to sensing bad vibes like this but even she had to question what exactly was going on. "Ya, I do." Obera said retaining her normal composure, but one with keen senses would of been able to hear the concern and possible even fear at what this was.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Jak 17

Pokemon
(1) Houndoom

Items
(1) Red Gummi
(1) Zinc Band

Obera

Items
(1) Rawst Berry
(1) Red Gummi
(1) Glittery Box

Pokemon
(2) Cyndaquil
(1) Houndoom
(1) Houndour
As Jak was pushed back, he was caught by Obera who seemed to show a hint of concern when she asked if he was alright. He responded back with a nod and a simple “Ya”. However as he looked all around when the two felt the negative energy. He had previously asked if she had felt it also, with a response that seemed normal from her. However, he noticed the slight change in her voice as she had responded. The ever slightest hint of more emotion came off her voice then normal.

The lightning pulsing through the sky as it glowed a very ominous purple with each pulse of lightning. Jak couldn’t help but look up a few times as certain flashes were quite bright. Jak looked towards Obera for a moment, ”You alright…?” Jak asked in a calm tone. However, it would be pretty obvious that he was a somewhat concerned. Both about how Obera was, and the whole event that was starting to unfold.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Fang looked at Jak, was he serious he's the one that almost fell and he's asking if she's alright, it's nice to be concerned but nothing that serious happened. "Yes I'm fine, what of you, you did just almost fall." Fang asked seeing as nothing bad happened to her that was obvious, this was concerning she would admit that but it wasn't causing any problems that she could notice so far. Fang looked up at the sky for a few moments, purple lightning was cause for concern as, while she had no extreme knowledge of lightning she was very sure that should not be happening. Fang was so distracted she didn't even notice the random gummi that fell right on her head and bounced to her feet.

Fang couldn't help but wonder exactly why that kept happening, even in the mist of all this something like that still happens, it was almost as weird as the sky turning black. "Well, this is quite the ordeal. But I find that more concerning." Obera said returning to her normal tone, it was concerning but what was more concerning was what she saw in the distance. Standing a bit away was a Houndoom staring at the two of them with hate filled eyes, Fang couldn't tell from the distance but something was up with it.

The Houndoom ran down to meet the two Charmeleon's and stared at them. Behind him came two Houndour's who looked at each other for a moment "Hey this isn't our area, aren't we supposed to stay around home?" One of them asked its ally, the second Houndour looked and gave a small shrug. "The boss decides, in the end we did find something." He said turning back and getting into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire within your heart.   Fire within your heart. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire within your heart.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next