Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The darker shades of pecha.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Clara 5

No encounters Yet.

New to my infobox? Read on!
My infobox will contain status of my characters when available.
What encounters we have remaining and who rolled what.

For Threads containing more then one of my character.
The info boxes will spread across page, one on left, and right being stacked on sides.

The number next to character names are their energy totals. Hover over them for a explanation for changes.
Clara, after visiting town to see if she can get her ribbons put together as one. Discovering that she would have to do this herself. Clara set off to the forest to find a more permanent material to bind the ribbons together.

The two ribbons she wanted to bind together, was currently being worn. A two sided ribbon, colored gold on one side, and pink on the other. On further inspection this ribbon could be distinguished as two ribbons that had been somewhat stitched together to form a single ribbon. The stitching, not being strong enough to be a permanent bond.

Clara had been traversing the path along the forest's entrance. Silently walking along the shadows from the trees. The place wasn't her most favorite segment of the forest. It was sometimes considered, the deeper part of pecha.

She traveled the path, watching how the shadows moved along with the trees in the gentle wind. Despite being a bit darker here then in pecha. She enjoyed nature, however it was shown. Being in a pretty good mood after going on that adventure with her new friend. The gold ribbon was proof of their new friendship, from what she was told. Finding the joy ribbon along the adventure, she wanted to combine the two items to show when and where they became friends. Giving more reason to find a method to bond these items together better.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:43 am

Sova gave a dull, bored gaze as the two moths fell to the ground. However, as one managed to get back up, his look turned to one of agitation. This battle was pointless, he far outclassed EVERYTHING in this forest, why were they wasting his time and keeping him from helping the ralts under his care!? He was in no mood to continue this fight by having to avoid an attack, so he decided to just risk using Blizzard more. "Alright, lets see whose wind blows harder!," he exclaimed as he lifted his front paws and stomped them down on the ground, barely making any change in the wind.
However, this small change quickly spiraled into a whirlwind around him as ice crystals formed, turning it into a blizzard. He purposely waited until the last possible second as the Silver Wind neared him to send the full force of his Blizzard into it, completely dispersing it and sending the silver scales back at the venomoths along with it.

The venomoth who was in the air took the full, concentrated force of the attack, being slammed into a tree and ended up frozen to the trunk of the tree. The second one had luckily been just getting up and thus managed to avoid the attack. The glaceon's Frost Breath had begun to die down until start of yet another fight, which simply pushed it to keep going, so he decided to make use of this. Within seconds, he was in front of the second venomoth, before it could even get off the ground. It began rapidly flapping its wings just as it lifted off the ground, creating an ear-splitting buzzing sound. However, Sova ignored this to the best of his ability, growling in response as he tried to tune the horrid sound out. He took a deep breath before blowing out the familiar light blue mist from earlier, almost completely covering the venomoth as it was sent flying some nearby bushes. Little did the glaceon know that he'd sent the venomoth straight into a sleeping stantler, agitating it due to being suddenly woken up from its bush-nap. It wasn't like he was in the best place to notice things anyways, as the strange Supersonic wing-screeching from the venomoth had disoriented him to the point that he wouldn't notice.

Dusk managed to get herself in a position to easily watch the fight, hoping Sova would at least get hurt. She certainly didn't want him to LOSE the fight, considering she wasn't very capable of defending herself at that moment if that were to happen, though. However, to her amazement, the glaceon showed power that honestly intimidated her a bit. From the display back at the Guild, she'd just taken him to be really moody and all bark no bite, since he'd actively avoided a fight, but here he was showing quite the opposite. Why didn't he fight Jak, then!? Was it possible that this glaceon could have some form of "good" in him? He was a member of the guild, after all.

The eevee struggled to attempt to get up, not wanting to allow Sova the chance to help her. However, it was proving to be very difficult to overcome paralysis. She barely managed to pull her body just off the ground, only for her legs to give out and drop her back to the ground. As she noticed a stantler rise up from a bush with an agitated look, she tried to do something to help, seeing that Sova seemed.... out of it, stumbling a bit and periodically shaking his head. "Sova.... Look out!!," she shouted as the stantler charged for the glaceon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:27 am

Clara 1 - Passed Out

Pokemon

Hostile, Neutral, Friendly, Unknown

Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Shroomish x 1
Stantler x 1
Exeggutor x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
(1) ReviverHover over me!
Dream State
"SOMEBODY!!! HELP ME!!!!" a ralt shouted as the ground dissolved around her. Eventually the view turning to a solid shade of purple until a scene appeared in front of her... She cried out a silent cry as the image surrounding her eventually faded to darkness. She couldn't hear her own voice as she cried out. The image slowly coming back together.
She blinked a few times, wondering where she was..."This... place seems familiar... yet...  it doesn't..." she said as she walked the forest path. The trees repeating in a set pattern that she failed to notice as she traveled the path. The path never ending. "Where... Where am I..." she said as she stopped walking.

"Shadowhue forest...." a voice echoed from all around. It seemed as if it was both physically there and in her mind. "Wh-who is there? This can't be shadowhue..." she retaliated. As she had stated that the place couldn't be shadowhue... The scene started moving without her moving rather rapidly... Causing her to close her eyes as she shielded herself from several trees that seemed to come hurtling towards her. There was no audible sound to what had just happened. As she opened her eyes. She saw the forest. "You are here... With others... You are... unconscious...." the voice echoed once more. She seemed to stare into the distance as she saw an image of each person she met before she got caught up in this dream state.She was in a forest, trees surrounding the entire area. A dim light shining through each tree branch. The shadows each branch produced grew larger with time. "Who are you..." she repeated softly. The voice however didn't respond back. "Who..." she repeated.

The voice simply responded, "You..." it stated bluntly. Her mind was guiding itself out of its own hole it seemed. Or at least it was attempting to. The images around her started to waver once more as she heard the response.

NIL / NULL / NADDA / you decide.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:43 am

Dusk watched as the stantler charged towards her protection, who was too disoriented to defend himself. He clearly noticed the attack, attempting to blow a Frost Breath at the stantler, but the attack completely missed. The eevee forced herself up, through the paralysis, feeling that now she NEEDED to help. A strange, multi-colored energy similar to electricity in appearance began jolting around her paws before exploding into a dome-like shockwave of a similar appearance and taking up a very large area, enough to envelop Sova, Clara, the stantler and even the two unconscious venomoths in it. However, the only one who was effected in the slightest was the Stantler, who was knocked back off its hooves and to the ground. Dusk sighed in relief, only to have the short moment of relief taken away as the stantler got back up, its glare now fixed on her.

The stantler immediately bolted for the eevee, too quickly for her to prepare another Synchronoise. Her paralysis still lingered, stopping her from moving out of the way. Its antlers began to glow a light green color in preparation for Megahorn and Dusk could do nothing more than close her eyes and prepare for a painful impact. However, the impact never came. She heard an impact, but felt nothing. She finally opened her eyes to see Sova holding the foe off.

Sova, in his disoriented state, had tried to attack the stantler only to miss. He had just barely managed to shake off the disorientation enough to tell what was going on as a rainbow shockwave enveloped the area, only to disappear moments later. He watched as the stantler charged towards not him, but.... Dusk! He tried Frost Breath once again, but missed a second time, still too dazed to aim. His only option now was to stop it at close range and thus, he was in front of the enemy within seconds. Having no other way he could stop it in his current state, he simply threw his front paws up at its antlers, taking the full force of a Megahorn attack and stopping the stantler in its tracks.

"You can hit me if you like.... but you do NOT get to hit her!," he exclaimed as he held the stantler away.
It pushed against him, beginning to push him away due to his own weak physical strength and dazed condition. The glaceon struggled to hold his ground for a moment, before pulling the stantler down by its antlers and slamming its head into the ground, knocking it out. "I'm not very strong, but I'm still stronger than you....," he said as he took his paws off the unconscious foe, panting and feeling a rather uncomfortable pain in his front paws.

Dusk watched in awe, surprised at Sova having put himself in such a risky situation to help her. She was also surprised at how well the glaceon was able to fend off something that seemed more physically powerful, mid-charge at that.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:20 am

Clara 15 Revived

Pokemon

Flabebe x 2

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Dream State
As the image rippled and formed a new scene once more. A sudden loud bang occurred as the image instantly snapped to nothingness. She had absolutely no feeling or sense of where she was... Once again she woke up in a field. Similar to the first one she had previously woken up in. With almost little to no memory of the previous incident within her mind.

However, she had a lingering feeling of dread... "Why... Why do I feel as if... I am lost..." she said as she looked around for a bit. The flowers surrounded her completely this time. Wondering... what was so bad about being in this place. She was sure she had been here the whole time. Yet... Something told her she hasn't.

"I should head back to town... Others are going to be worried about me." she stated as she started to walk towards the trees. A pathway in between one set of them lead through the forest.

She looked from side to side. Pondering why she had this odd feeling... This utter feeling of dread... Everything seemed normal right now. It just wouldn't go away. "Town is only a little ways further from here... I am sure sosio is waiting for me." she said to herself.

As she reached the town she noticed the sky quickly turning dark. "What is going on here?" she said as she saw sosio running towards her. Wait a second... Why is she not flying? Clara thought for a moment. She knew the ember bird pokemon flew often. However, for some reason she felt as if this was normal. She shook her head as the bird told her they had to leave.

"Why do we have to leave?" she asked the bird. "It isn't safe in town! We must leave quickly!" the bird stated as it quickly tugged at Clara's arm urging her to leave.

"Wa wait a second! What isn't safe!?" she retaliated. However she then saw the town start being covered in a white color that shined with any form of light that hit it. "Is... Is that ice!" she shouted as she turned towards sosio. "EEEEE! SOSIO!!!" she screamed in horror as she saw the bird was completely colored white. She had the same shining effect as light hit her. She then felt her legs start to get cold. She quickly looked down as she saw them turn white and completely unresponsive. "HELP! Someone PLEASE!!! I don't wanna die!!" she shouted in desperation. The vision started to grow a crystal white before it slowly faded  back to the forest she originally was in.

Reality
She gasped for air as she awoke. Looking around her to see where she was. She was finally awake. The sense of dread was completely gone.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:07 am

Sova took a moment to catch his breath before turning around to see Dusk.... standing up. "The paralysis wore off on its own, that fast?," he questioned as he stared at the eevee.
However, her body was clearly having difficulties with standing, as she seemed to be having trouble moving. "No.... You're fighting it," he continued, correcting himself.
It was quite a surprise to him that the eevee had managed to get up and presumably be the one to fire off the earlier Synchronoise while paralyzed. It wasn't something he had expected out of her, at least.

"You're surprised? You don't know me as well as you think, then," Dusk replied, hostility in her tone despite the glaceon's comment being intended as a compliment.
Not wanting to even give Sova the chance to offer help, she forced herself to get moving, turning around toward the ralts. "Do you have anything to help her?," she questioned, willing to put aside her dislike for the glaceon to help Clara.

Sova approached the ralts, silent for a moment. "A Reviver Seed or a Pecha Berry, maybe. I think she was poisoned," he finally replied, before bolting off to go find something to assist Clara with the help of Ice Shard's speed.
Before long, sure enough, he found a Reviver Seed on the ground and placed in his bag before rushing back.

Dusk watched the glaceon suddenly leave, wondering what he was doing. "Where'd you go?," she questioned as he came back, the reply being a seed getting tossed at her.

"Catch," the glaceon said. "It's a Reviver Seed, give it to her."

Dusk managed to catch the seed despite the still lingering paralysis, careful not to drop it. She opened the ralts' mouth with one paw and dropped the seed in with the other, then waited. After a short wait, Clara sprung to life and both the eevee and the glaceon sighed in relief.

Sova decided he'd speak up, figuring that Clara was probably a bit confused. "You passed out. You must have been poisoned, since.... nothing hit you. At least nothing I know of," he explained. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:29 am

Clara 15 Revived

Pokemon

Flabebe x 2

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Clara look around for a moment. "I... I passed out?" she said in a confused tone. "Umm.. I feel fine now... Thank-you..." she said with a smile.

They... They helped me. she thought happily. She looked around once more as she remembered before the little mishap.. She felt other emotions in the area earlier as they were approaching the group... However right now there was a complete lack of that with the exception of the two pokemon in her group. Besides her not sensing any other pokemon's emotions at the moment... She did however notice a few knocked out pokemon in the area. "Ummm. So.. did- did the paralysis wear off? And I am assuming... Those were the attackers." she asked, directing it more towards dusk.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:59 am

Sova nodded at the thanks from the ralts. He took note of who Clara seemed more interested in talking to, deciding to keep silent himself. He didn't really like idle chatter all that much anyways, at least not unless it was with a friend. He wasn't exactly very good at thinking of ways to keep a conversation going with someone he didn't know well.... mostly because he didn't care enough to make an effort. Perhaps some would have found being the second choice for a conversation partner to be hurtful, but not him.

"No and yes," Dusk replied to the ralts' two questions. "The paralysis hasn't worn off yet, but those are the.... attackers," she explained, pausing for a moment near the end as the paralysis' grip on her tightened for a moment.
Her voice was a bit strained, showing the difficulty she was having, but she didn't dare complain. She was fine! Besides, it had to wear off on its own eventually.... right?

Sova looked back and forth between the two smaller pokemon, wondering if they were both okay. One had just fainted from poison and the other was still feeling the effects of paralysis, but.... they both seemed to be okay, at least enough so for no worry to be necessary.

(Sova - 53 energy)
(Dusk - 4 energy)

Lord E V carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 VYqciob , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 DcEpsRT , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 XlTFzov , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 PSNEk7U , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 MMgUbQF , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 V1LeX89 , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 DcEpsRT , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 PopjRW4 , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 DcEpsRT , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 PmCnMcA
Lord E V carried out 4 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 MMgUbQF , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 2rntvDa , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 2ANFx4q , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 K2YWnDo
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:15 am

Clara 15 Revived

Pokemon

Flabebe x 3+1 | 1, 2
Ariados x 3 | ???, ???, ???
Forretress x 1
Shroomish x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Clara nodded lightly as she look towards where the sun currently was. She believed it was still early in the day. However in an hour she would be able to tell for sure which directon the sun was moving. "ummm. Which way were we heading... I.. I can't remember... " she asked the two as she look around once more.

[Time Gap for response]

She nodded and started to head in the direction she was directed in. "So... ummm. I haven't really thought it out... But if I was to use the thread... those spiders make... How would I... umm go about getting it?.. I... I had planned in finding some plants..."

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:14 pm

Dusk looked around for a moment, gathering their location in the hopes of answering the ralts. However, before she could, Sova jumped in, seemingly having kept track of it this whole time. "That way's town," he began, looking back to show where he was referring to, "So this way's where we're going," he continued as he back to facing forward.

(Time gap thing)

Sova pondered how to answer the ralts for a moment, as he knew of a few possible ways, but wasn't sure which one to go with. In the end, he decided to just explain all of the possibilities. "Well, you could get lucky and find some laying around, but that'd mean there's probably some of them nearby. You could ASK for some and hope they're non hostile.... oooor, last but not least, you could fight for it. Given it's "wrong" to attack someone else, that last one would only be considered if they attacked, of course, but if they did and you won, you could get your web," he explained as he continued moving.

Dusk didn't even attempt to interrupt as she followed along behind the glaceon, since she didn't really know much on the topic of spider-pokemon. Their webs weren't exactly something of importance to her, so of course she didn't know anything about them. However, this made her wonder why in the world Sova knew so much about them. Come to think about it, he seemed to know a lot about a lot of things that couldn't be much use on a general basis. Did he really have so much free time that he'd resorted to learning about such random things?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Clara 15 Revived

Pokemon

Flabebe x 3+1 | 1, 2
Ariados x 3 | 3
Forretress x 1
Shroomish x 1 | 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Clara froze when she heard the fact that she might have to fight. Despite the other options she was given... This caught her slightly off guard. "fa-fight?" she stuttered. "I... umm..." She was completely stuck... She didn't quite know how to respond... She pretty much trapped herself in this social situation.

Clara was currently too distracted to feel any other emotions in the other area. Without her knowing, and possibly the others too. There was a group of spiders a little ways ahead of them within the trees. No webs were visible at any point, not even from below those spiders.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Sova chuckled at the ralts' clear disdain for fighting. Did she think she'd have to fight? It was pretty much the glaceon's sole goal NOT to let the other two get hurt, which meant keeping fights away from them at all possible. "Oh, don't worry, I'll do the fighting if it comes to that," he assured, clearly not bothered at all with the idea of a fight.
Fights here were no threat to him, a bit boring if anything. Keeping track of two civilians made it a bit more of a challenge, though with an added risk factor that he wasn't interested in.

"Me too!," Dusk added on, still aiming to take part in fights regardless of Sova's wishes.
Honestly, it was mostly just to spite him that she was insisting on fighting. Still, it wasn't like anything here seemed too dangerous.... If this glaceon could handle it, so could she! Just then, rustling in a tree above her caught her attention. She looked up to see a spider falling towards her, but instead of flinching, she tumbled to the right to avoid the ariados. It slammed into the ground head-first and gave a hiss as it pulled itself back up.

Sova's ears perked up as he heard a noise above them in the trees. He looked up to see the ariados and prepared to intercept it, but seeing that Dusk was able to avoid the attack, he didn't bother. "Speaking of fighting....," he commented as he prepared for the ariados' attack.
Little did he know, there were still two more spiders, ready to spring into action as soon as they were distracted.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:45 am

Clara 15 Revived

Pokemon

Flabebe x 3+1 | 1, 2
Ariados x 3 | 3
Forretress x 1
Shroomish x 1 | 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Clara gasped as the spider pokemon came down from above right for Dusk. She immediately focused for a brief moment to feel for the surrounding emotions... Something she normally does passively had been interupted due to various reasons... To put it simple, she was distracted from listening that part of her senses.

She froze in fear as she felt multiple emotions above them. Worse, they were not friendly... She looked up as she couldn't believe those emotions she sensed. Two sets of glowing eyes staring at her. She shrieked as she saw the webs start shooting towards her. She quickled dashed fowards leaving a small trail of flickering clones behind her. Quickly vanishing after a second as she attempted to run away from the pokemon.

However just as she started getting away from the pokemon. She ran into a hidden web in the shadows. This caused her to shriek once more as she was caught in the web. Starting to attract any remaining spiders that were not already in combat.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:04 am

Sova immediately prepared to make short work of the ariados, hoping to keep the others out of trouble.  However, a big glob of sticky silk falling on his head took his attention away from the spider at hand.  Despite not exactly hurting, it was heavy, enough so to knock him to the ground, head first.  The web didn't hurt much, but the ground certainly did.  On top of that, he'd fallen on his side, resulting in the silk getting stuck to the ground as well, effectively gluing his head to the ground.  He felt more of the silk fall over his body, though in more of a webbed fashion, as opposed to the white cannonball he'd been hit with.  Regardless, it was doing a good job of sticking him to the ground.  He attempted to pull himself free, to no avail.

Noticing that her safety net had been taken away by.... a different kind of net, Dusk began to worry a bit.  However, she didn't run.  Instead, she bolted right for the ariados that'd attacked her, tackling it in the chest and knocking the breath out of it.  Before she could back out of reach of it, the spider counterattacked with an attempt at stinging her with its toxic horn.  Luckily, the eevee was able to duck under its head and avoid the horn.  She jumped back as the spider once more attempted a Poison Sting.  She spun and hit the spider in the face with her tail just as it neared her, not exactly doing any damage, but distracting it long enough for her to hit it with its guard down.  She darted to the side of it and tackled it once more, ending up caught tumbling along the ground with the spider.... which ended with the ariados on top, beginning to drool a purple-tinted liquid on the eevee; Venom Drench, which was already making her body tingle and weakening her to the point of being unable to fight back.

The third ariados waited for the other two to hop down, ensuring the travelers who were more eager to fight were dealt with or at least distracted before it made its move.  It leaped down in the direction of the now unprotected ralts, spitting a ball of electrified web at her in the process.... or at least, what it thought was the ralts, mistaking an afterimage for the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:06 am

Clara 15 Revived

Pokemon

Flabebe x 3+1 | 1, 2
Ariados x 3 | 3
Forretress x 1
Shroomish x 1 | 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
The ralts turned around the moment it stopped running. Noticing that it left clones along its path once again that flickered in and out of existence briefly. She also noticed the one of the spiders that had been attacking them had attempted to strike one of the clones.

"Ho-how..." she uttered as she tried to figure out why copies of herself was being left along where she ran at times. However just as she spoke the pokemon quickly turned towards her. Soliciting a yipe of shock from the little ralts. It promptly shot more web in her direction. She quickly sank into a shadow and appear just a little ways to the side as the web shot past her.

The spider seemed to get angry about it not catching the pokemon quickly. The ralts went to turn around and start running again when...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:43 am

The ariados attacking Sova had by this point taken to the ground, spitting more webbing onto him from a safe distance. When it felt that he was secured to the ground and wouldn't be going anywhere, it looked to see if either of its spider comrades needed any assistance. One seemed to be doing just fine, while the other..... was having difficulty capturing the ralts. The ariados' shadow began to stretch across the ground towards Clara, cloaked by the natural shadows of the forest. When it finally reached her, four ariados-like appendages sprung up from the ground in a sort of trap-fashion, attempting to wrap around the ralts and pin her so that the other ariados already attacking her could get a hit in.

Sova growled as the ariados freely sprayed web on him, making it more and more difficult for him to even move. He would have tried to hit it with a Shadow Ball, but he couldn't even turn his head enough to aim. His fur flash-froze into its spiked Ice Shard state, covering the webbing with holes, but not breaking it. Beginning to panic now, he tried to pull himself free of the now hole-ridden web, but to no avail. Moments later, the ariados attacking him stopped, presumably to focus on a different target. He couldn't tell, given he wasn't in a good position to see much of what was happening around him, but that's what he was assuming.

Dusk struggled to roll over onto her paws, but found that the poisonous saliva beginning to soak her was making standing difficult. It was as if it was draining her energy away, to the point that she couldn't even stand! Someone normally wouldn't be Venom Drenched this badly, since it required them to stay still, but she'd been unlucky enough to end up in just the right situation for it. "H-hel-!," she began to cry out, but was silenced by one of the ariados' pointy foot things stepping on her back and knocking the wind out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darker shades of pecha.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next