Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The darker shades of pecha.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Clara 5

No encounters Yet.

New to my infobox? Read on!
My infobox will contain status of my characters when available.
What encounters we have remaining and who rolled what.

For Threads containing more then one of my character.
The info boxes will spread across page, one on left, and right being stacked on sides.

The number next to character names are their energy totals. Hover over them for a explanation for changes.
Clara, after visiting town to see if she can get her ribbons put together as one. Discovering that she would have to do this herself. Clara set off to the forest to find a more permanent material to bind the ribbons together.

The two ribbons she wanted to bind together, was currently being worn. A two sided ribbon, colored gold on one side, and pink on the other. On further inspection this ribbon could be distinguished as two ribbons that had been somewhat stitched together to form a single ribbon. The stitching, not being strong enough to be a permanent bond.

Clara had been traversing the path along the forest's entrance. Silently walking along the shadows from the trees. The place wasn't her most favorite segment of the forest. It was sometimes considered, the deeper part of pecha.

She traveled the path, watching how the shadows moved along with the trees in the gentle wind. Despite being a bit darker here then in pecha. She enjoyed nature, however it was shown. Being in a pretty good mood after going on that adventure with her new friend. The gold ribbon was proof of their new friendship, from what she was told. Finding the joy ribbon along the adventure, she wanted to combine the two items to show when and where they became friends. Giving more reason to find a method to bond these items together better.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 4:38 am

Clara 0

Pokemon

Hostile, Neutral, Friendly, Unknown

Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Shroomish x 1
Exeggutor x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
(1) ReviverHover over me!
Clara seemed a bit shocked at the current situation. It seemed to quickly grow unstable in her eyes... However she wasn't too worried as the glaceon didn't seem to give of an emotion that showed any kind of malicious intent... He even stated that he was going to give it back after she got better. "I... umm, wh-what is going on?" Clara decided to ask as she was getting a little worried about the situation.

She certainly wouldn't like her own items to be held as blackmail herself. She was sure others wouldn't like it either. However, his reasoning seems justified... If that is a valid reason that is. She started to walk to the side of the two and stop along the side of their view. As she had stopped however, she seemed to stumble slightly as she felt slightly dizzy for a brief moment. She still shook it off as nothing though.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:41 am

Dusk opened her mouth to speak, but the glaceon's paw in her face stopped her from forming any coherent words, with her instead just giving off an "Mmmf!"
Sova glared down at the eevee, already knowing she was probably planning on exaggerating. "Sorry, she likes to be a drama queen when things don't go her way. I found her half-dead in a field not too far from here a few days ago and took her back to the guild. She was dehydrated and exhausted, so what ever she was doing, she was definitely doing it wrong. I want to make sure she's in good health and not going to make any more life-threatening mistakes like whatever she did before. She's been trying to run off since about 10 minutes after she woke up from her mini-coma, so I've got t- ow....," he paused as the eevee bit his paw covering her mouth.

"Let go....," he muttered, barely audibly.

Dusk shook her head as much as she could with the glaceon's paw in her mouth, giving a muffled "No."
However, the paw's temperature beginning to drop made letting go seem much more appealing. In not too long, she HAD to let go due to the chill drying out her mouth. She didn't want to risk dehydrating here and having Sova be proven right. "That's not fair!," she exclaimed.

"I don't really care what's fair," Sova replied nonchalantly. "Now what was so important that you had to bite me to say it?," he questioned.

Dusk looked over to the ralts and paused for a moment, as if reconsidering, before replying, "Are you alright? You seem kinda.... off."

Sova fell silent, not feeling it was important enough to worry about until given reason to believe Clara had sustained any serious injuries. For now, she just seemed a little fatigued if anything. Still, he supposed it didn't hurt to ask if she was alright. At least it was getting Dusk's mind off trying to escape.... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:49 am

Clara 0

Pokemon

Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Shroomish x 1
Exeggutor x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Clara looked towards dusk as she seemed to snip at the glaceon's paw. "She.. she really don't like you." Clara said as she looked back for a moment. She didn't know why but she had started sensing a new emotion in the area. Not being able to determine its location just yet. She felt she had to look back though.

In reality thought, She had sensed the emotion way befofre it was anywhere near there. So it sort of a mistake on her part... Her being ill from the poison might had been affecting her abilities at that moment. She then was asked if she was alright by the little eevee. "Oh, I am fine.. I.. um We should probably get going." she stated as she looked back again... Not realising her senses are starting to act up... She was still unaware of the perdicamint she was slowly falling into. The longer time goes on, the more she will seem unsteady.

((No energy gained, POISONED))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:03 am

Sova chuckled at the comment about Dusk not liking him. "No, she doesn't, buuut I'm used to others not liking me. Yet they can't stay away," he replied, glancing over to Dusk for a moment before turning and beginning to walk in a random direction.
He was referring to how Dusk was essentially being forced to stay with him, the alternative being leaving an important item behind. However, his words were also true in that others seemed to disrespect and look down on him quite often, showing they had qualms with him, yet they never seemed to just.... leave.

"Hey! I don't really have a choice here!," Dusk replied, clearly getting what the glaceon was trying to say and not liking it.
How dare he not only steal from her to force her to stay near him, but also TAUNT her about it! She definitely planned to get that ribbon back and leave at the first opportunity. For now, however, she followed along as she didn't really see any other option.

Sova shrugged. "Of course you do. You just want to evolve more than you want to get away from me," he stated.
Why was it such a big deal to the eevee, anyways? She did know that a Lunar Ribbon alone wouldn't make her evolve, right?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:17 am

Clara 0

Pokemon

Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Shroomish x 1
Exeggutor x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Clara seemed a bit hesitant to respond as they went back and forth once more. However it didn't quite last as long as the last one it seemed.

"Umm. What else would she need to evolve?" Clara looked at the Glaceon as she had asked this question. She was a bit curious about this because it she didn't really get a chance to read about that part in evolution in books in the past. She doesn't exactly have any currently. It was something she never really considered looking into until now. Only problem was the lack of money to purchase them in stores.

"Well... I would like to.. to continue traveling... I need to gather more food..." she stated as she tried to steer the topic away. Despite the fact it was possibly dying down already. She honostly didn't like staying around in this one spot for too long. This deep in pecha forest, being so dark has its name for a reason... The shadows from the trees are so imense that the forest was named Shadowhue...

Sticking in one spot long enough would promise a pokemon running into you that is more than likely hostile.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:52 am

Sova hesitated to reply, worrying that admitting the eevee would need more than just the ribbon to evolve would make her more likely to stop being willing to stay for the ribbon. However, it seemed Dusk was going to fix this problem before him, jumping to answer first for some reason.

"Who said I needed anything else?," Dusk questioned, genuinely curious.
DID she need anything else? All she knew of was the Lunar Ribbon. Was there some other importat item that she didn't know about?

Sova just shrugged and continued moving, figuring the others would follow him. Clara wanted to gather food, but she didn't seem interested in leading the way. He didn't intend to mention the requirement of a Soothe Bell, at least not yet, as that seemed important for him to keep Dusk near him.... since he had one. "Do you care what way we go?," he questioned Clara, just checking to make sure everyone was alright with going in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:00 am

Clara 0

Pokemon

Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Shroomish x 1
Exeggutor x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Clara remained in her spot as the eevee made her comment about needing anything else. So she figured that maybe that was all she needed... How would Clara know? She hadn't read anything relating to evolution just yet. She only knows about the experience bit... Which apparently didn't apply to certain pokemon from what she heard.

Sova seemed to ask her if she cared about any direction for the food. She shook her head no softly as she looked around for a moment. "Food is harder to come by here... However certain stuff here is benificial..." she then realized something as she held onto her bound ribbons... "Oh yea! I also came here searching for some materials to bind my ribbons together better. This would fall apart without something more permanant." she said with a smile. "I need something to make thread with... or maybe some of that string some pokemon make... If we can get it..." she added before she let go of her ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:15 am

Sova nodded at the ralts' explanation. "You're talking about ariados'. The things that make webs. At least.... those are the only things I know of around here that do it.... maybe spinarak? I think there're some of those around here too....," he replied, though he wasn't completely sure of himself.
Those rather annoying spiders were the only things he knew of existing in this forest that could make webs, but of course he didn't come to Shadowhue unless he needed to, so it was very possible that he was wrong. "Anyways, lets get-," he paused as his ears perked up.
A sound in the distance.... like flapping, heading in their direction. Barely audible even to his large sonar-ears, likely far enough away to prepare. Airborne, though, so it would be there quickly enough.

"What? He-LLOOOoooo!?," Dusk jumped in, snapping the glaceon back to reality. "What's wrong??," she questioned.

Sova hesitated to reply, not out of fear for himself, just worry over what to do with the two smaller pokemon he needed to guard. Clara seemed like one who would likely listen to him if he said to stay back, but Dusk.... "Clara, do you have any status moves? Hypnosis, maybe? Nothing that can injure, just something that can cripple for a while," he questioned, quickly thinking up a plan.

Dusk tilted her head at this question. "What do you need something like that for? We can handle anything that comes at us, especially you," she replied, wondering why the glaceon would want to go for a defesive option like status.
He seemed to be more of an offensive guy from what she could tell. At that, he didn't really seem interested in peaceful methods of dealing with conflict either. Something about this situation seemed odd.

(I'll calculate the exact energies next post or something, I just know I have way more than enough.)

Lord E V carried out 5 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 2FrD83b , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 AWsAqyv , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 2ANFx4q , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 W0gqJPZ , The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 2rntvDa
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:43 am

Clara 0

Pokemon

Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Shroomish x 2
Stantler x 1
Exeggutor x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Clara looked at the ice type with a slight frown. "Yea... I don't know how I will get that web though..." she said as she looked off to the side for a moment. Clara felt a brush of emotions come from one direction. At some point the glaceon must of noticed something as he turned towards the same direction. "I... I think something is nearby..." she stated as sova seemed to already have heard something as he looked in the direction she had previously felt the brush of emotions. Seeming to space out in the process. That was until the eevee started trying to grab his attention.

I... couldn't tell if those emotions were hostile... she thought to herself. Just as Sova had snapped back to reality, he asked clara if she had any status moves. "Wha-what?! I.. I don't know any... I... I- I can..." she started to get a little uneasy as she trailed off. She didn't want to admit she couldn't fight. However, there is really no way to hide this if something did attack her.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:14 am

Sova sighed as the ralts stuttered out an attempt at an answer. So she didn't have any status moves, great. This meant he had no means of stopping Dusk from joining in on the fight they were likely to get into. Perhaps he could threaten to hurt Clara unless Dusk stayed back? The eevee seemed to have a sense of worry for the well-being of others, so that would likely get her to listen.... but it would probably absolutely terrify the ralts, even if he wouldn't actually do it.

He frantically looked around for something to assist him in incapacitating Dusk, finally landing on a mushroom-like.... thing, on the ground. Perfect, this would solve the problem if he played it right! "Don't worry, Clara. That's fine," he replied to the ralts, seeing that he probably wouldn't need her help with this.

Dusk sat there, confused for a moment as she tried to figure out what was going on. Slowly, the situation became clear to her. "YOU WERE GONNA ASK HER TO STOP ME FROM FIGHTING, WEREN't YOU!?," she furiously exclaimed, clearly rather sure of herself in this accusation.
She approached the glaceon as she spoke, not wanting him to simply walk away from her to deal with the apparent oncoming enemies alone or anything like that.

Sova glanced back to the eevee as she accused him of something. She was right, so he didn't defend himself. "You catch on fast....," he said as he approached the mushroom-like thing on the ground and poked it with a paw.
Two little eyes on the mushroom pokemon opened up, giving a clearly agitated look from being poked. In response, the glaceon simply poked it again, eliciting it to fire a dust of yellowish spores from the top of its head. He quickly sidestepped to avoid the attack, allowing the spores to cover Dusk instead.

".... Buuut not fast enough."

Dusk gasped in surprise as the glaceon in front of her was suddenly replaced with a spray of yellow dust. The gasp, of course, caused her to inhale it, causing it to begin effecting her almost instantly. She coughed from the spores getting in her throat and stumbled back before suddenly partially losing control of her body and collapsing to the ground. "Wh- *cough,* what'd you...."

"I think you know exactly what I did.... and why I did it. Now don't fight it, so you won't get hurt," Sova replied to the eevee's attempt to speak.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:37 am

Clara 0

Pokemon

Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Shroomish x 2
Stantler x 1
Exeggutor x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Clara had a mental sigh of relief as Sova stated it was fine. However she quickly looked over towards the little eevee as it had raised their voice at ice type. Wait... he wanted me to stop her from battling? she thought as he stated that she catches on fast. However, he started poking something and she immediately felt the emotions of the pokemon in front of him become one of agitation. She stepped back a few steps as she realized he was trying to agitate some kind of pokemon. "What are yo--" she went to speak but he said that she didn't catch on fast enough. Cutting her off as he stepped off to the side as a cloud or orange spores sprayed into the air all around Dusk as sova had sidestepped the attack.

"Wha-why!!" she exclaimed as she ran over to the eevee as it had collapsed to the ground. As she had ran over she left a couple duplicates of herself along the path she took. The clones flickered in and out of existence since she wasn't actively moving back and forth between the spots. Double Team effect... She has no control over it most of time.

As she was busy worrying about the little eevee. She failed to notice the presence of other emotions in the area besides their own. A few others had been approaching the area or had been waking up. On top of that, she had been reacting a bit fast to what had just occurred.. Seeming to have the previous poison's affects quickly increase for a bit. "Why would you do this to her... That stuff don't exactly feel good." she stated as she knelt down next to the eevee. As she knelt down next to the eevee, She was a bit helpless in this situation as she didn't quite have anything herself to remedy this... At the same time during that time she got very lightheaded and then fell down.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:14 pm

Sova tuned out the angry looks Dusk was giving him, not caring how she felt. Keeping her alive was more important than making her like him. He glanced back as the ralts seemed to try to help Dusk, though there was nothing to be done. The shroomish began to walk away, trying to get away from the group that'd disturbed its nap. "She doesn't listen to me. If I tell her not to fight, she'll do the opposite. Paralysis doesn't do any real harm, it just stops you from moving, so this way she can't put her life in danger doing something stupid," he explained, hoping no grudges would be held against him for this.

Dusk growled at the glaceon, finding speaking to be rather difficult. She tried to stand, only managing to lift herself a few inches off the ground before collapsing again. She was clearly furious, though there wasn't much she could do about it in her current state. The paralysis had already taken full effect, making even the most basic of movements extremely difficult. She doubted Clara could find her a Cheri Berry and she assumed Sova wasn't going to do that any time soon either, so somehow miraculously just getting up seemed like the most viable solution, which was saying a lot.

"Do me a favor and take her aw-," Sova began, but stopped as the ralts collapsed.
"Are you alright? D-did you inhale some of the spores?," he questioned as he approached Clara, however it seemed he wasn't going to get much time to check.
The sounds were getting closer, wings flapping. He would just have to defend them here if Clara didn't get up. At least then they wouldn't get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Clara 0 - Passed Out

Pokemon

Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Shroomish x 2
Stantler x 1
Exeggutor x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
Clara looked towards the ice type and shook her head no. "No, I didn't... I'll be fine." she said. However in reality, she was confused why she got lightheaded all of a sudden. What... is wrong with me right now? she thought. She still had a hard time believing something was wrong. It had to be something else. Maybe she tripped... She always tripped over things all the time. Why would this be any different.

She continued to lie to herself about the issue as she was sure she had the issue fixed already from the cheri berry.
As she got back up, the dizzy spell quickly followed again causing her to stumble once more. Just after she stated that she was fine. As she stumbled again, she started to feel sick. "I... I don---" -THUMP- She seemed to collapse completely. She was possibly knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two venomoth's had been en-route to a location of a reported intruder to their territory. They were given the task to drive them out. Little did they know, they would be in for a nasty fight if they managed to keep up the pace with the ice type in the area. As the group of three came in sight they seemed to stop briefly in front of the ice type before. They noticed the two downed pokemon behind them. They didn't consider them a threat at the moment. They would take care of them later.

If they managed to down the ice type that is... They nodded as they looked at each other and quickly split up to come at the glaceon from two directions, opposite of each other.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:44 am

By now, Sova had realized Clara was most certainly not fine. Too little, too late, though. "Yep, you're doin' great....," he muttered as the ralts collapsed.
Moments later, two venomoths appeared on the scene, immediately moving into what seemed like an attack formation. "This isn't at all what I was planning on....," he spoke to himself, agitated that his plan had turned out much worse than intended.
He was hoping for Clara to pull Dusk to safety so that he could go all out and handle the threat in seconds, but now he had to be careful and guard the two to ensure they wouldn't get hurt.

"What'd you expect....? Idiot....," Dusk struggled to reply to the glaceon through her paralysis.
Insulting him was just so important that it was worth fighting against this ailment for.

Sova ignored the eevee's comments, more focused on the two venomoths heading straight at him from multiple directions. They were going to reach him at about the same time if he stood still, which would be difficult to deal with. They seemed coordinated, so he likely couldn't move at the last second to trick them into hitting each other. He quickly formulated a plan for quickly dealing with the two, knowing he needed to end this quickly. His fur flared up with spikes of ice before he darted to the left, straight at the venomoth coming from that direction and leaped into its chest. The force of his impact into it sent it spiraling backwards towards the ground, with him slipping off of it mere seconds before it reached the ground. The air around him began to chill to the point that the water in the air froze into little ice crystals, almost appearing to be a snowfall. The makeshift snow swirled around him for a moment, speeding up before all blowing into the venomoth at once, sending it flying into the moth coming from the opposite direction. Considering this had all been done in a matter of a few seconds, he hoped it would be too fast to avoid and would simply knock both of the enemies out at once.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:04 am

Clara 0 - Passed Out

Pokemon

Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Shroomish x 1
Stantler x 1
Exeggutor x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
-~- Dream State -~-
The air was calm as the ralts sat in the middle of a field with several flowers growing on the side of where she was sitting. The ralts clearly enjoying the flora beside her.

She felt as if she had been here the whole time. Completely unaware of her dreaming state. Practically anyone would feel the same way in a dream. As time went on in her dream. The view started to turn a sickening purple. "Wha- what is happening!" she shouted as the ground in the distance started to melt away into a purple slush.

-----=- Reality -=-----
The two moths that had split up had been racing towards the glaceon from two different angles at the same time. As they came towards the ice type. It seemed as if spikes of ice formed around the glaceon's body just before he darted towards one of the venomoth. Leaping into its chest sending it flying backwards into the ground.

At some point, an icy snowy wind struck the same venomoth and sent it hurtling towards the second one. Which was still heading in the glaceon's direction. The moth was shocked to see its partner get struck down. However, more shocked to see his partner sent flying back towards him. He had attempted to catch him as there was no time to dodge it at this point.

This caused both pokemon to collide and fall to the ground. The one that had attempted to catch the other got up as quick as it could. Eventually as it got up it sent a powerful gust of wind that seemed to shimmer with a silver color towards the ice types direction. Silver Wind
The second one eventually getting up to join in on the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darker shades of pecha.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next