Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Helping a friend gain strength

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {37-16=21}
~Before Reaching Mountain Base~
After spending some time in grassveil in his home to rest from his recent journey's. Jak to take a visit into the town center.
He stumbled across an old friend in town. That person was a buizel named Jet. Jet had always come off as a little shy and timid pokemon to Jak. However Jak knew he had a lot of potential.

When Jak had saw his old friend. Jak offered to help train Jet some more. He seemed to like the idea of getting more training. Jak offered to bring him to Black Mist Mountain for some training. It would be a bit tougher then the normal areas around grassveil, but it would be helpful to Jet. Jet was a bit hesitant to do so at first, given that he had never been very far beyond Rainfront Town before. But he would be with Jak, somebody he knew he could trust and rely on...and it would serve to help him grow better than what he was used to. He needed greater progress than what he was currently receiving. After agreeing, Jak stated that they should prepare for the trip. It would be a few days trip to the mountain, especially from grassveil. The Buizel nodded to him, knowing full well that the mountain range was much farther than he had ever traveled before. He was definitely going to need to be properly prepared.
"So, I am going to get ready for the trip.. Meet me at the exit from town when your ready to head out." Jak stated as he waved to the Buizel. Jet nodded again, returning the wave before departing and seeking to gather what materials he would need as well. He just hoped that he could pull his own weight out there and wouldn't end up dragging Jak down with him....

~On the way to Mountain~
Jak had been walking at a steady pace with the Buizel, ensuring that they had not gotten too tired when they arrived there. Having breaks every so often , resting at night in natural shelters along the path. They both would have to be in top condition if they happened to have come across some hostile natives early on their adventure. "We are almost there. We should arrive there before tonight..." Jak stated as he looked around to see if there was any natural shelters from the elements for the night. The weather had been unstable in recent days. So Jak had not liked being out overnight without something overhead, Just incase the weather decided to go for the worst and start raining on him. Knowing that he could die if the rain got heavy enough, being something he had gotten used to doing before nightfall,

"We should probably keep an eye out for shelter the rest of the way. I really don't like getting caught outside when having to rest... It isn't fun being caught outside if it suddenly starts to rain... However, I can't say the same for you." Jak stated with a slight chuckle.

"How are you holding up so far?" Jak asked the Buizel, making sure he was still doing alright on the travel to the mountain.

Note For Staff:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:46 am

Jet smiled slightly, but shook his head. "N-no, that's alright," he replied. "I-I think I'll be fine. Thank you anyway." He then turned his attention along with his Fire-type companion, looking down at the two hyena-like Pokémon. He remained silent, thinking more carefully about what they were about to do. If Jak couldn't do this quickly enough the two Pokémon would be likely to wake up again and they probably would not like the pain that they're being put through. And the last thing they wanted to do was have to fight an injured Mightyena. There was no telling how ferociously they might fight back when protecting a wounded relative like that. Hopefully, they wouldn't need the second Orb at all. But he supposed he should really be focused, just in case.

The Buizel watched his companion smash the Orb onto the ground, causing him to flinch slightly at the sudden noise and the bright light that had momentarily shone in the darkness. He then watched Jak begin to wrap the wounded Mightyena's leg in the ribbon he had handed over. He made sure to maintain careful watch, allowing his paws to twitch slightly at ever small movement made by the Dark-type in its slumber. After all, if it began to wake itself, he needed to put it back to sleep immediately. Thankfully, though, that did not seem to be necessary. And less than a few minutes later, the leg was all wrapped up and Jak backed off. However, at that moment, the Pokémon began to stir again.

Jet's arm twitched again when he saw the movement, unsure if he should smash it just yet or if they might be able to get away without using it. But his question was answered when he received an obvious cue from the lizard Pokémon beside him and he simply nodded back. He still regretted having to do this, but these Pokémon were wild, so it couldn't be helped. He let out a small sigh and nodded back, raising the orb in his arms into the air above his head. He hesitated for a moment and saw one of the Mightyena begin to climb back up again, still obviously drowsy. And he knew that he couldn't wait any longer. He threw the Orb down onto the ground, shattering it much like Jak had shattered his just a short while ago. And just like before, there was a brief flash of light and the two Mightyena returned to their deep slumber.

"...I-I guess that's that...?" he murmured lowly, looking over at Jak and the Cubone again. "I...I suppose we should be going now, huh...?"

{A recount of encounters...? Well, they first encountered the Cubone, had a battle with him, and then they left and found the two Poochyena cornered by the 3 Aggron, a Lairon and an Aron. And then the Absol, who'd been following them, saved Jet. And we still haven't encountered the Archen or Archeops yet. Was that what you needed...?}
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:12 am

Jak 12

Pokémon
Archeops
Archen
Absol
Cubone
Jak nodded his head as Jet stated that they should be going. ”Yea, I think it be for the best… They will do fine. he responded in a plain tone of voice. Jak looked around for a moment, taking in the scene. He hasn’t had a chance to inspect the damage that landslide had caused, but upon initial observations… It is pretty obvious that one had occurred.  

The damage to the forest below was quite extensive. However, he didn’t see much activity in it, nor anything laying in it. He felt it was safe to assume that those that were in it had been able to move out of the way. Seeing as they are still on the mountain side, it would be harder to avoid such a thing from such close proximity. The Cubone looked towards the two for a moment and then placed its bone on the ground firmly as it held onto it like a cane. It looked around the area for a moment before it quickly pointed in the direction of a new path.

Jak looked towards the direction the Cubone had pointed out and took a wild guess that it was stating that it would be the safest path around the mountain. ”This path safe? he asked, only to get a nod from the Cubone. ”Alright then, ready to move out Jet? We should probably keep an eye out for some form of shelter soon.” Jak stated as he looked out into the distance. The sun had just gone past noon, and that is usually the best time to get ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:47 am

Jet silently nodded and watched as Jak moved over to the edge of the cliff face. He was tempted to join the Fire-type Pokémon, but decided against it in the end. He didn't want to ever get that close to the edge of the cliff again. Not after he had very nearly lost his own life in the collapsing mountainside. So, he left the surveying of the rubble to Jak while he turned his attention to the ground ahead of them. There was really no way they were going to go back the way they'd come now. Jet would be terrified, making their way across such unstable rubble. So, he supposed that there was no other way to go but up. The question was...which parts of the ground were stable? He certainly didn't know the area well enough to state one way or the other.

Thankfully, the Cubone was there to give them a helping hand. He let out a small sigh of relief, really glad that they had met with the Lonely Pokémon. Had they not, they would have been in some pretty serious trouble. When Jak asked him if he was ready to move on, he nodded rather eagerly. He didn't want to be near the rubble for any longer than he had to. "Y-y-yeah..." he said, his voice shaking slightly. "L-let's go..."

However, when Jak had stated that they look for some form of shelter, Jet gave him a questioning look. After a few indecisive moments, he decided to actually vocalize his question. "U-um..." he murmured. "I-isn't it still a little bit early to be looking for shelter...? I-it looks like it's barely past noon. Sh-shouldn't we wait until later in the afternoon? W-we've only been exploring for a few hours. Wh-why not use the daylight while we still have it...?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Jak 12

Pokémon
Archeops
Archen
Absol
Cubone
Jak glanced towards the buizel as he asked why they should look for shelter this early. This left him smile lightly as one thing he had learned about this area, was the fact there wasn’t too many good places for shelter here. He only wanted to keep an eye out though, not actually find shelter. “There isn’t many places for shelter here… Plus, I only want to keep an eye out for some possible locations for shelter, not actually use it.” he responded with a light smile.

Jak continued to walk as he spoke, listening to the environment as he walked. He wanted to make sure there wasn’t any more land that was shifting as he walked. “Don’t worry, I understand why it seems odd to look for shelter now. I made that mistake here once…” Jak stated, ending with a slightly embarrassed chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:22 am

As soon as he got his answer, Jet couldn't help but feel slightly foolish for asking in the first place. Of course, he knew that there was no problems with asking it since he had genuinely not realized the answer for himself, but it was still rather embarrassing to a Pokémon who prided himself on his mind like he did. He probably should have been able to work that much out all on his own. He could tell, of course, by that light smile that Jak would be more than willing to comfort him despite the mistake. But that honestly only made it even more embarrassing. He supposed that he just posed a great example of how inexperienced he was when it came to such dangerous outings so far from home. He could only be extremely grateful that the Fire-type Pokémon had agreed to bring him here. If he hadn't...oh, he didn't even want to think about it right now.

"O-oh, I-I see," Jet replied timidly, looking down and away to hide the slight blush that had appeared on his face. "O-of course, that makes perfect sense. U-um...s-so I-I suppose we should get going, r-right? N-no sense hanging around here for much longer, right...?" He glanced back in the direction of the earlier landslide. He supposed that they couldn't go back that way, so there was really only one way to go from here. "U-um...a-after you, I-I suppose..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:34 am

Jak 12

Pokémon
Archeops
Archen
Absol
Cubone
Jak nodded as he started walking along the rubble beneath them. He following the path the Cubone had taken, being sure to match a similar footing as it when he came across anything that looked unstable. The ground type simply continued to walk along the path like it was nothing.

Jak looked back to make sure Jet was still able to keep up, despite going a slower pace, this land was a bit rough after all. As the mist above the mountain began to float downhill. Jak let out a light groan. He was a bit annoyed with the shift in the mist. Once the mist reached them, they would most likely have to stop their travel until it is clear, or proceed with extreme caution.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Jet tried to make sure that he was keeping up with the others well enough. if he ended up getting separated from them, he might never make it out of here! This place was dangerous and the Pokémon way too strong for him to handle! He had a little bit of a tough time navigating the difficult terrain. Though part of that was also because he was intentionally taking it slow so as to avoid accidentally triggering another rockslide by putting too much pressure on rock that might be unstable. He figured that he could probably trust the Cubone's judgment but still. Better safe than sorry, right?

The Buizel caught up with Jak relatively quickly, though. He was rather grateful that the lizard Pokémon was willing to make sure he was with them. Though he still couldn't help but feel that he was holding them back somewhat. Well, it didn't matter right now. He was here, so he had to make the most of it. He nodded to Jak to get his attention. "S-so, um...wh-what do we do now?" the Buizel asked. "I-I mean...since we can't go back down the way we came. H-how are we going to get out of here...?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:32 am

Jak 12

Pokémon
Archeops
Archen
Absol
Cubone
Jak looked over towards the Buizel as it asked what they were going to do now. “There are a few routes along the mountain… However, I am a little more worried about the situation ahead of us.” Jak stated as he looked back up towards the mountain. It would be some time before the mist settles down to their level.

The cubone seemed to have another idea though. It suddenly stopped along the path they had been taking as it stared up at the mountain. After a brief second of looking at the mist that was going to be upon them in the near future. The cubone seemed to hold its bone close for a moment before tapping one of the rocks it stood on.

“Something wrong?” Jak questioned as he watched the cubone tap the ground with its bone. After a few taps along various stones. The cubone stood still before taking one good swing at the rock beneath it. However, before it did so… “Wha?” A flash of white occurred as a streak appear in Jak’s vision. “I do not recommend it…” the disaster Pokémon stated firmly as it intercepted the Cubones attack against the stone.

“It will prove more trouble than worth.” the canine stated just before it started walking ahead of the group.

“W-where did he come from? The fire type questioned as it looked around for a moment. There wasn’t many hiding spots out here… were there? Had this Pokémon been following them this whole time?
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:06 pm

Jet nodded at Jak's response. It was a simple enough one. He supposed it made sense that for a mountain like this, there would be multiple ways down. Hopefully, none of them were blocked off by strong Pokémon like that crowd of Aggron they had been forced to fight. They had barely managed to get out of that scrape alive...and Jet only so because of a timely save by that Absol. He quickly followed the Fire-type Pokémon's gaze up the mountain, noticing how much closer that black mist had come to them. He had a point; it would be very difficult to do anything in that thick fog. Thankfully, it seemed like they still had plenty of time before it caught up to them, but if the kept going up the mountain themselves, it would be settling down on them all the more quickly.

When the Cubone had started poking at the rocks, Jet nodded. he could understand what the Cubone as doing at that point and was grateful that they had a guide like him that would be able to tell when ground was stable or not. However, before the Cubone could take a particularly heavy swing to the ground, it was interrupted by that Absol. His eyes widened as the Disaster Pokémon appeared out of seemingly nowhere. "wah...!" he cried in surprise as the white streak zoomed past him, causing him to stumble and fall onto his tail. "Oof...!"

The Buizel blushed slightly as he fell, hoping that Jak hadn't noticed while he was questioning where the Absol had come from. He pushed himself back onto his feet again and dusted himself off. "I-I don't know, b-but I'm glad he came." he murmured lowly to his companion. "It's good to have his senses pick up when something's about to go wrong. I-I've seen enough falling rocks to last me for the rest of my life."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Jak 12

Pokémon
Archeops
Archen
Absol
Cubone
Jak agreed with the water types comment about the falling rocks. Just before Jak started to talk, the absol turned towards the two. “You two will leave this mountain…” it stated as it prompted turned around and started to make its way across the fallen debris.

Jak shook his head as it started walking away. “May I ask why?” the fire type questioned. This only made the absol stop and look at the fallen land. “You two bring disaster to these slopes.” it stated as it tried to instill fear in the two about the idea of more incidents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping a friend gain strength   Helping a friend gain strength - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping a friend gain strength
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8