Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin   Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:30 pm

» Name: Chiyako
» Gender: Female
» Species: #509 Purrlion "The Devious Pokemon"
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer (plans to be a Bard for an as of now unspecified kingdom.....)
» Why do you want to adopt them?:

-I read Chiyako's bio and I immediately saw what she could become. Her witty and flirtatious personality makes her ideal choice for an artist, a traveling songstress with a keen mind. I am fascinated with the idea of her becoming a witty, creative, and sly artist and I truly want to see her become this colorful character through RPing her. Her love of classical music led me to envision her as a musician, though over time I plan on bringing her to dabble in other forms of art so that she becomes even more cultured as a character. She would also make a great spy in the future, considering her nocturnal tendencies and her ability to get information through charming.

-Chiyako is the character of someone I am very close to and is very dear to me. This gives me a very deep and emotional connection to her besides the one I formed while reading about her character. I feel this connection allows me to cherish and write her in a much more than substantial way. She is important to me on a deeper level than just a character I want for RP purposes; she was created by someone I cherish and therefore, by adopting her, I feel it is my duty to take extra special care of her in place of her original creator.

» Sample of roleplay:
Chiyako the Purrlion awoke in the wee hours of the morning, just before the first rays of sun peaked over the horizon. It was her own personal custom to watch the sun rise, an inspiring display of light and color that left her energetic and ready to experience the day that followed it. She was seated on the branch of a tall tree in the outskirts of Pecha Forest, allowing her a better visual of the spectacle she so eagerly awaited each morning. She had curled up purposefully in this exact tree only a few hours ago for that very purpose. Her eyes were still heavy with drowziness; as a mostly nocturnal creature she would only nap for a few hours a night. She did so hate to waste time sleeping during night's cool, passionate embrace, but it did her body good to recharge a bit before she eventually returned to the fog of sleep in the afternoon.

With a gentle yawn, Chiyako hoisted herself into a more erect sitting position. She reached up and rub at her right eye, slowly working herself out out of the haze she experienced after her nightly nap. She took her time, she was rarely ever in a rush. Chiyako rarely ever had a reason to be, unless she mad one up for herself. Just the other day, she had scrounged herself up some food in not the most legal way. She had been very quiet about it and had even avoided getting caught by keeping her head low, but the dismay of the shopkeeper as they discovered the missing stock had remained on her mind ever since. That bothered her, more than things usually bothered her. As a loner, Chiyako's mind was her oasis of escape. She spent plenty of time exploring the depths of her own conscious, and when something bothersome popped into her train of thought, it was practically impossible fr her to escape it.

"Is this really my life?" The Purrlion thought to herself silently as she watched the dark sky soften and and start to warm up with dawn's first lights. "Is this what I'm reduced to? Taking things that aren't mine out of necessity? I thought I had myself convinced, but now I'm not so sure..." Her tail, once hanging limp and lifeless over the side of the tree branch, now flicked gently in deep thought. Her eyes stared beyond the horizon she had been watching so dutifully. "Isn't there something better? Something more enjoyable? There must be something more entertaining than taking something for nothing..."

As Chiyako searched her weary soul, the sun peaked it's sleepy head over the horizon to greet her. She met it's loving gaze with a fond one of her own. The beautiful colors, the pinks and the oranges and the yellows, and the majesty of the specticle itself were all reflected in her eyes. She basked in the beauty as it filled her with a feeling of sweet hope. The glorious spectacle overwhelmed all her senses more completely than it ever had. Chiyako could almost hear the sweet song that nature was singing to her, to comfort her. The soft breeze sang sweetly through the leaves, the gentle stroke of pink in the sky accompanying it like flute music. The orange tones were like a percussion set, the still-dark areas of the sky humming like a somber chello. The sun slowly climbed higher, the intimidating conductor of this artful display.

Chiyako's heart swelled with nature's music as it rang in her ears, exciting her. She had never been so take, so fascinated by a single moment. "I think.... thinking this is how people were meant to feel. This joy... this overwhelming emotion...." Chiyako's mind slowly became one with the music; it fused temporarily with the message the song was sending her. Forever in her heart this moment was ingrained. "If only I could spread this feeling... Imagine if other people could share in this...!

With that thought, the wheels in Chiyako's mind began to turn.....

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2383-up-for-adoption-chiyako-the-purrloin
» Levels of existing characters:
Izumi the Absol - 10
Mercury the Fennekin - 5

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin   Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:31 pm

-Accepted Holy Hell Woman Calm Dafuq Down-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin
Page 1 of 1