Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin and Cyrus the Snivy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin and Cyrus the Snivy Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin and Cyrus the Snivy   Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin and Cyrus the Snivy EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:37 am

As a side note I'm really tired whilst I make this, so idk if sleepy Draco Reasoning/RP Samples are good or not.

» Name: Chiyako
» Gender: Female
» Species: #509 Purrlion "The Devious Pokemon"
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: A well built character, which is expected due to her creator, Chiyako has many characteristics I would very much enjoy rping. She's got the potential to be a great outlaw, which is exactly what I plan on leading her to become if I can adopt her.

» Sample of roleplay:
Chiyako hummed to herself as she walked up and down the streets of Grassveil, idly shaking her rump back and forth as she made her way through the bustling streets. What to do, what to do? There were so many shops, so many Pokemon, so many potential playmates, and so little time in the day. It was then that the sight of a couple of small Cubchoo bounding out of a shop caught her eye.

The pair were wearing hats with little bells on the ends, as if the two were little jesters. The Purrloin smirked to herself, sauntering up to the establishment as the Cubchoo ran down the streets in excitement over their new hats. Inside, Chiyako found herself surrounded by many lovely pieces of clothing. Such wonderful things, with such wonderful colors and shapes! It was then that the Purrloin noticed another Pokemon, a Treecko, who was soundly asleep at the front desk, blissfully unaware of the Purrloin's presence.

With an evil little smirk, Chiyako walked up to the Treecko, giving his nose a little flick. "Wakey wakey, sleepy~" she said soothingly. The Treecko groaned, rubbing his nose as he was awoken. "Ugh, what is it?" he said with a yawn. "Oh nothing, I was just wondering if you had any free samples," the Purrloin said, leaning over the counter, smiling softly.

"No, now buy something or let me get back to my-" the Treecko interrupted himself as he yawned again. "Ahem, let me get back to my important business." The Purrloin frowned, "Aw, really? You don't suppose I could pay in another way, hm?" She blinked at the Treecko, hoping to get some reaction. The Treecko simply shook his head, his eyes beginning to close again as he started to fall back asleep.

The Purrloin's eye twitched a bit. What kind of a Pokemon was this? He didn't care about her at all! How could she toy with someone who wouldn't pay her any mind?! Pouting to herself, Chiyako turned, grabbing a scarf on her way out of the store.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2383-up-for-adoption-chiyako-the-purrloin
» Levels of existing characters: 35, 5, 5, 5, 5

» Name: Cyrus
» Gender: Male
» Species: #495 Snivy "The Grass Snake Pokémon"
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I quite enjoy Snivy and its evolutions, and this character is exactly how I'd expect one to act. While my current characters are all somewhat rough around the edges, this character is prim, proper, and shining like a diamond. Having such a character who is more of a business owner instead of my characters, who're either team players or loners, while also being a character interesting enough for me to rp with joy is something I would greatly enjoy having.

» Sample of roleplay:
Cyrus groaned quietly to himself, his little arms crossed as he tried to think of what to do. He had found himself in quite the predicament, tired upside down and hanging from a tree deep within Pricklemist Hill.

"Ready to tell me where those artifacts were that you were mumbling about?" a voice called out from within the mist surrounding the Snivy. The little Pokemon growled, beginning to flail around, "I already told you that my family's artifacts were already stolen from me by vagabonds like you! Now release me at once!" he exclaimed. It was then that a hand appeared from the mist, grabbing the little Sinvy by his middle and lifting him up slightly, two glowing red eyes shining through the mist.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" the mysterious Pokemon said, tightening its grip on the Snivy. The Grass type coughed, squirming in the larger Pokemon's grip. "I-I said to release me," he said through his clenched teeth. "Depends on if you tell me what you know about these 'vagabonds like me' who took those artifacts," the Pokemon responded. The Snivy turned his head sideways, "Even if I knew anything about them, I wouldn't tell a lowly criminal like you." The Pokemon's hand then erupted into electricity, shocking the Snivy until he blacked out.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2677-up-for-adoption-cyrus-the-snivy
» Levels of existing characters: 35, 5, 5, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin and Cyrus the Snivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin and Cyrus the Snivy   Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin and Cyrus the Snivy EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:03 am

-Denied for the following reasons:-

• In efficient roleplay sample
  • Inefficient reasoning
  • Two attempts in one topic
  • you can only adopt one character a week, choose one

Back to top Go down

Adopting Chiyako the Purrloin and Cyrus the Snivy
Page 1 of 1