Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Borein

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Adopting Borein Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Borein   Adopting Borein EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:49 am

It seem you haven't put him into archived characters yet. I kinda asked Trag to come to the chat to confirm that he wasn't coming back so that I could adopt him.
Anyway.

» Name: Borein
» Gender: Male
» Species: Gilgar
» Affiliation/Rank: Guild

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Well, Trag said that it wasn't likely that he'd be coming back, and I need to get this team thing moving. I'm considering killing Borein off, though that does seem a bit wasteful.

» Sample of roleplay: Borein hovered on the foot of the cliff, watching in awe as the sun set in the sky. "This is..." He murmured, lost for words. Not that it mattered; he was so quiet that the noise didn't reach even himself.
"So, this is my first day as the leader of the Turkish... Torkiss... Turquoise Trinty." He smiled to himself, though butterflies floated in his stomach. "I hope I don't disappoint them."

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t450-borein-the-gligar
» Levels of existing characters: Tom - 11, Bait - 6
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Adopting Borein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Borein   Adopting Borein EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Please do not make adoption applications for characters not yet in the archived characters board. I will update it after Christmas. Please do be patient.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Adopting Borein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Borein   Adopting Borein EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 am

How about now?
Back to top Go down

Adopting Borein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Borein   Adopting Borein EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 am

Bumping like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Adopting Borein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Borein   Adopting Borein EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:27 am

I suppose you've waited long enough.
Approved by Nocive~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adopting Borein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Borein   Adopting Borein Empty

Back to top Go down

Adopting Borein
Page 1 of 1