Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Dex the Joltik!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Adopting Dex the Joltik! Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Dex the Joltik!   Adopting Dex the Joltik! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:38 am

» Name: Dex
» Gender: Male
» Species: #595 Joltik, the Attaching Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Dex seems like such a cute character and Joltik is a personal favorite of mine. He's one of the better archived characters and his outlandish personality sounds like a lot of fun to roleplay with!

Also, since I'm not going to use Skylar since Melody (her original owner) will be coming back eventually. Thus. I only have one character I will be using as of now. Adopting Dex can give me more variety and more chances to roleplay, similar to the reason I adopted Skylar in the first place.

» Sample of roleplay: Dex stood on a hill overlooking Grassveil Town. His four tiny eyes glimmered with excitement as the Joltik scuttled onto a rock to get a better view of the settlement.  His tiny eyes could barely make out all the Pikachu and Clefairy going about their daily lives. Soon he'd be joining them in whatever they do for a living! He'd become a world famous guild member and have the time of his Joltik life!

For a second, Dex considered the danger of leaving his cave home and how his family might be worried, but he quickly shoved those thoughts aside. Although the journey to Grassveil was full of fun and excitement to him, he didn't want to go back. He could be having even more fun and excitement if he just kept going and followed his dreams! He had a whole new world to explore, and the tiny Electric-type wasn't going to back away from his new life!

The giant chargestone in the sky-ceiling seemed to be sinking. The sky was beginning to turn the color of Clefairy, and Dex let out a tiny, Joltik-sized yawn. He saw a tree nearby and shot a String Shot in its branches. He then began raising himself up, and once he safely was in the treetop Dex began spinning a web that would be his bed for that night...

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1555-up-for-adoption-dex-the-joltik
» Levels of existing characters:
Tallulah the Buizel / Level 11
Skylar the Eevee / Level 5 / ON HOLD
Character Records link in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Dex the Joltik! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Dex the Joltik!   Adopting Dex the Joltik! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:08 am

I see no issues, you have good reasoning, the rp sample seems to match.

Approved by BlueKat12~
Please update your records accordingly and proceed to roleplaying!
Back to top Go down

Adopting Dex the Joltik!
Page 1 of 1