Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Toxic Travel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Toxic Travel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 6

In the poisonous flatlands of the Venom Gulch, a lone Gligar could be seen treading through the area. He was currently on his way to the nearest town he could find, wanting to find a place to relax for a little bit. "This place doesn't seem so inviting, especially with all this smog around here. Not sure if I should be stick around here too much longer. Guess I should try the faster way out." Scorpio said as he prepared to take flight, knowing that flying would get him traveling much faster. As he soared into the air, the Gligar could see how far the smog seemed to go, a near endless stretch of poison. Scorpio didn't have much time to think on this matter however as he soon found himself loosing balance and falling back towards the ground. "Oh no, I thought I had it this time!" He said before landing face first on the ground, a loud thud being heard upon impact. "Ouch...stupid clumsiness."

Last edited by pokepikoo on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:41 pm

"Um...Zephyr...I'm not really good with jokes even if I tried. That wasn't a joke in the slightest, it's the truth. You got knocked away by the Scolipede, and I carried you away from it and the other wild Pokemon that appeared. I mean, how else would you explain that you got to this different area of the Gulch?" Scorpio asked the Nidoran, who was too caught up in his ego to listen probably. He should have expected this from the poison type at this point, but this was a little bit much. He was even going into tears over how apparently funny this non joke was, further showing the Gligar that he was the most stubborn Pokemon ever...at least out of the one's he's encounter so far.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:50 am

The nidoran huffed, his laughter dying as the pokemon insisted that it was not a joke. Luckily for the gligar, the nidoran seemed to understand that this was not a joke now.
"So...I got beaten? Well that's just great!" he huffed aloud. How could he have lost to a bug type? Zephyr thought for a moment, before coming to an idea, did the gligar hinder him in some way? Was it actually trying to rob him of something, found he had nothing, and was now pretending to be a nice guy once more so he didn't report him? He huffed once more, "Fan-freaking-tastic!" he returned to his four paws, before beginning to shuffle off, grumbling in anger and indecisiveness.
"I've got places to be," he lied, not caring if the gligar continued to follow him or not.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:43 am

Eventually, the laughter of the poison type stopped as he seemed to finally realize that this was the truth, not the made up story in his head or anything. Unfortunately, like the Gligar expected, Zephyr wasn't taking it too well, yelling and huffing about it afterwards. "Well, I'm sorry, but that's what happens when you anger a giant fully evolved bug Pokemon in the wild..." Scorpio said, seeing that the Nidoran was disappointed by the truth. He was going to try and cheer him up, but before he got the chance, Zephyr started walking away, saying he had somewhere to go. "Alright then...it was sorta alright meeting you." Scorpio said before walking off into the opposite direction, hoping both he and the Nidoran would be okay on their own in this place now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toxic Travel
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5