Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Toxic Travel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Toxic Travel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 6

In the poisonous flatlands of the Venom Gulch, a lone Gligar could be seen treading through the area. He was currently on his way to the nearest town he could find, wanting to find a place to relax for a little bit. "This place doesn't seem so inviting, especially with all this smog around here. Not sure if I should be stick around here too much longer. Guess I should try the faster way out." Scorpio said as he prepared to take flight, knowing that flying would get him traveling much faster. As he soared into the air, the Gligar could see how far the smog seemed to go, a near endless stretch of poison. Scorpio didn't have much time to think on this matter however as he soon found himself loosing balance and falling back towards the ground. "Oh no, I thought I had it this time!" He said before landing face first on the ground, a loud thud being heard upon impact. "Ouch...stupid clumsiness."

Last edited by pokepikoo on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:31 am

Scorpio saw the Nidoran scurry off and followed suit, thinking that being alone in a place like this was a horrible idea. "I doubt that two Pokemon would take out a group of six, especially because your poison type moves and my other moves wouldn't do to much against them. Besides, violence is never the best way to go in any situation." He said, trying to explain to the stubborn Nidoran why he did what he did. That little activity had worked better then the Gligar had anticipated, though if the Nidoqueen didn't come and take them away, that might not have lasted.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:21 am

The Nidoran huffed, "What poison type attacks? I have two moves. both of which could have easily taken care of those Venipede and the croagunk would have been no competition," he bragged, "Violence is the only way in some cases. If that Nidoqueen would not have come along, then a fight would have been the only option."
What was this gligar, a weakling? How was it even still alive with this kind of mind set? Fighting not the best way? Bah! It was ridiculous to think so. Zephyr huffed as he continued onward, having no set path and was merely looking around from something to ram into until it fell over that deserved it.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:28 am

"Oh, well I didn't know what moves you had. I just assumed that because you're a poison type, you would have poison type moves. Guess that was my bad." Scorpio said, shrugging as he apologized for his quick assumption. He knows what most Pokemon are but wasn't too knowledgable on the moves most would know. "Well, in some cases that may be true, but there are ways to change those kinds of things. My whole meet and greet activity was sort of working before the Nidoqueen came by. At the very least, those other poison types seemed less hostile after a while. Scorpio said as he continued walking with the Nidoran, explaining his actions more.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:26 am

"If we had just gone straight to hitting them we'd probably be just fine either way, maybe a little bit stronger from the deal package, you never know. I came here to train, not to dilly about and do nothing but talk," he huffed. It was not like this nidoran would get stronger by just walking around and talking! No, he had to go around and fight things, fighting made him stronger, so therefor he must fight. To him, life was a big battle, kill or be killed, the old tyrantrum that had kicked him out of the herd had not killed, so there only left one option. He had to be killed.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:31 pm

After his little rant, Scorpio had gotten a pretty good idea of what the Nidoran's personality was. For one reason or another, he seemed to want battle more than anything else, but judging from what happened with the Nidorina from before, was overconfident. The Gligar somewhat admired that confidence Zephyr had. Though it may be undeserved, the fact that he believes in his abilities that much is an admirable trait. " I understand the whole need to get stronger thing, but sometimes we gotta say we're outmatched. Pick our battles at the right times and all that."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:10 pm

"I'll be outmatched when I say i'm outmatched," the Nidoran huffed, "If you just give up mid-fight then you probably fight like a girl, real men fight to the death no matter the strength of the opponent."
Zephyr huffed, wondering how this gligar could be so wimpy. He would not survive a single day back at the herd! Sparring matches were a daily thing, and both parties were to fight until they could not move. Sure, the whole fight to the death thing had been a rather large exaggeration, but he felt that it conveyed his point more, and especially applied when pride was in the line of fire.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Scorpio got a little confused when Zephyr mentioned the whole fight like a girl thing. From all he'd seen, females were just as capable as any male when it came to just about anything. Heck, his mother was much more of a fighter then his father. So hearing a phrase like that with such an adamant attitude behind it was new to the Gligar. "Um, what do you mean by that? Being a male or a female doesn't change anything when it comes to battling, or the fact that you can be outmatched. Sorry to say but your acting kinda....stubborn." Scorpio said, unable to think of a nicer sounding word to describe the Nidoran at the moment, hoping he wouldn't take it to badly.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:14 am

"Uh, yeah, it does," Zephyr spoke, "Males are built to be stronger than females to hunt and protect, in some species yeah the roles may be a bit different, but for as long as i've known Men fought while women stayed behind and flail around hoping to live. Sure, there's some exceptions, but very rarely, especially from where i'm from," the Nidoran huffed, looking onward, giving up a bit on correcting the gligar if he was not convinced after that 'fact'. The Nidoran did not seem to pay any mind to being called stubborn, his mother always called him stubborn, and it had become more of a title than an insult to him for some strange reason.

Kat carried out 2 launched of one Venen Gulch :
Toxic Travel - Page 3 QETjdOK , Toxic Travel - Page 3 2fOtsyw

Zephyr: Bye Bye Energy
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:17 am

"Well, that is true I guess. Just talking in general, males are built to be physically stronger and stuff. Still, that doesn't mean that every female in the world is weaker than every male in the world. Like you said, the roles certain genders play are different depending on the species of Pokemon, and even then not everyone falls into those set roles. I guess you just lived in an area that was like the way you described, which explains how why you're being so hard headed about this. Just because you lived in a place like that though, doesn't mean that every place in the world follows that way of thinking." Scorpio said, getting a lot more heated with this discussion then he expected. The Gligar didn't really know why he was to be honest. Maybe he saw howhaving a mindset like the Nidoran had could be dangerous, so he was trying to change it.

Before he could think about this too much, Scorpio began to hear something approaching the two. Lookingbto his side, he ssaw a large Scolopede coming towards them. "Oh man...from one problem to another..." He said, not sure how he would deal with something like this.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:09 pm

The Nidoran stopped, about to reply to the gligar and counter his statement, but his attention had been drawn to a rather large scoliopede. The nidoran's ears flattened at the sheer size of it. It had to be bigger than his mom or dad! He had never seen a pokemon this big before! The nidoran swallowed, but he had swallowed his fear rather than out of nervous reaction. He looked to the gligar, "Well then, how about we take that thing on then? Or are you too scared to? Like a little girl or something!" he huffed, smirking. He could REALLY show this gligar what he was made of with this beast! There was no way he could lose! Except the sheer fact that this pokemon was obviously stronger than both of the two combined.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Scorpio could see Zephyr's reckless confidence show itself once again, believing that the two of them could take on this large beast, though from his words the Nidoran probably thought he could beat it alone. Judging from the sheer size of the Scolopede alone, it probably could easily overpower the two even if they tried their hardest to fight it. Knowing this, the Gligar had to find a way to get out of this battle. "I doubt that we could win against that thing even if we both tried together. Maybe it won't attack us...maybe it's just taking a stroll through here or something...or maybe if it is attacking us, we can hide somewhere..." Scorpio said, trying to think of every possible way he could to avoid a losing battle.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:16 am

"HIDE!?" Zephyr huffed in annoyance, "Why would we HIDE? That's for the weak! We should hit it head on, show it who's boss. Even if we lose we'd get stronger from the experience, c'mon let's go!" the Nidoran began waddling towards the Scoliopede, not even waiting for the gligar's response. He figured that the gligar would listen to him, after all, his reasoning was just so flawless! Who doesn't want to get stronger? It's pretty much life's goal, get stronger. Even in nature, natural selection is all about getting stronger, and that was exactly what this little Nidoran wanted.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:46 pm

"You don't seem to understand. If we lost in a simple sparing match, then yeah we would get stronger. However, you forget that we're in the wild right now. Losing here could mean much worse things happen to us. Come on, can you please listen?" Scorpio said, trying to convince the Nidoran to not do this. However, he stopped listening to him completely, Zephyr charging towards the Scolopede with the intention of fighting it. "Oh no...he's not listening...what do I do?" Scoroio said to himself as he tried to think of a way to get the both of them out of this. Until he could, both him and Zephyr would be in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:50 pm

The nidoran made his way towards the scolipede, moving at a determined pace. The scholipede stopped, noticing the small Nidoran making its way towards it, however it seemed to merely stare at the poison type as he neared. Zephyr approached the scolipede, "Hey you!" he growled.
The scolipede looked around, wondering if the Nidoran was talking to someone maybe other than it.
"Fight me!" he huffed.
The scolipede blinked, before bursting into a laugh at the tiny rabbit. This only enraged Zephyr, he huffed, digging at the ground with a paw as he prepared to charge the obviously larger and more powerful pokemon.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Hearing the Scolipede laughing at the headstrong and arrogant Nidoran, Scorpio thought that it may have shared his opinion about this situation. Zephyr was in way over his head in this, and if a battle started then nothing good could come out of it. However, the Scolipede wasn't engaging in battle with him, meaning it wasn't completely hostile. This might be an opportunity to avoid any more trouble. "Look, he doesn't really mean it. He's just really arrogant sometimes, so don't pay any attention to him." Scorpio said, hoping he could convince the Scolipede to not battle Zephyr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toxic Travel
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next